vlog | starbucks taste test walk with me, & target haul - 09/18/20 -

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
This 'vlog' just proves Hambeast reads the farms, she shows herself 'walking outside'. She says she's never going to wear the fake nails again. Towards the end of the vlog she mentions her yellow skin; it's not liver failure, it's just the lighting! She's just swollen from the extra sodium intake, hasn't been gaining weight. 🙄 🙄

She also rode the scootypuff at Target; I wonder if it was the same target where she broke the Scootypuff last year?? Did she have PTSD flashbacks? And she bought more damn earrings at Target that she doesn't need. Good Christ you can only buy so much crap.

Bicassie

kiwifarms.net
3E639F14-6EF3-46C9-8587-CD10EB25CEFE.jpeg

7DF4B989-5616-4615-A16D-7933665B414B.jpeg

More confirmation that she’s at The Henry!

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Clearly gaining again - we see it with every new vlog. I forgot; as far as she's concerned, we're entering Feast Season - what with Hallowe'en coming up, Thanksgiving, Christmas, her birthday & New Years; not to mention the tons of happening parties an erudite, urbanite such as herself is likely to be invited to... she'll be closing in on 600 lbs. again by Christmas. Swollen, my ass; there may be some swelling but she hasn't significantly upped her sodium intake; already ingesting huge quantities of that stuff.

If nothing else, I can hardly wait to see what inciteful comments she contributes to Jen's book club comments. I hope she's aware that exclamations such as: "OMG, guys, that was sooooooo good!", aren't going to cut it.

Added: Did it take her 9 minutes to walk 1/4 of a mile or half of that? In any case, I notice she didn't report on how well she did on her planned second day of walking.

MeowMixMeowMix

kiwifarms.net
It took her almost 10 minutes to walk a QUARTER of a mile?!? There is literally nothing that will ever cause this girl to change. Sleep apnea, lymphedema, cancer, mobility issues, limited healthcare options due to her grotesque girth, etc. and nothing has stopped her ravenous intent to eat anything and everything she can get her hands on.

What really trips me out is why she thinks she has so many views/ subscribers. We are all just here to watch her vlogs right? It’s not about her weight at all!!! 😒😒😒 You aren’t the Fat Casey Neistat, honey. No one really cares about what u bought at the Walmart and the 9 new scrunchies you just ordered off Amazon. If she actually had lost weight or had stayed relatively the same weight as she was back in the Krystle era, she would have never gotten to this point or be even half as popular. People are here out of disbelief and morbid curiosity about how someone is still walking around, much less still LIVEEEEN, with a triple digit BMI. If she was anywhere near a normal overweight/obese American, hardly anyone would give a crap.

I really need to stop watching her for my health’s sake. The train wreck is just too enticing...

Let's Find Out!

🗡️🗡️🗡️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't stand to watch Amber's videos, so can anyone do me a favor and tell me if she was amberling or huffing and puffing like she was exerciseen her enlarged little heart out?

Because a 20-minu...

Wait. I did my math wrong.

THAT IS A 40-MINUTE MILE. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDEEN ME??

But I still want to know if it was a 40-minute amble or a 40-minute huff 'n puff.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
She really started off the vlog like it was going to be an eat with me, she had the calories, the showings, and the taste test.
However we don’t see a bit of food for the rest of the video.
That’s like giving us a chapter out of her 15 chapter book.
She’s so good at her job, amirite...

The little end bit in the car about her being swollen was a bit rattling.
She’s totally eating like a pig off camera, like that’s 100% your fault for feeling like a bloated corpse, stop eating so shitty.

She’s still buying like a white trash lottery winner, I totally expect the pateron coming up, this spending on unecessary crap is atrocious.

MeowMixMeowMix

kiwifarms.net
I can't stand to watch Amber's videos, so can anyone do me a favor and tell me if she was amberling or huffing and puffing like she was exerciseen her enlarged little heart out?

Because a 20-minu...

But I still want to know if it was a 40-minute amble or a 40-minute huff 'n puff.

She was definitely not strolling. She was huffing and puffing. But it’s not because she’s so big... it’s probably just because it was “snug and warm” outside.... whatever the fuck that is

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net

Because a 20-minu...

The sad part is that she wouldn’t be able to keep going at that pace for the full mile, without needing to sit down to catch her breath.

She doesn’t care, she just wants to profit on her morbidities, we see as eye opening.

Tags
None