vlog | starbucks taste test walk with me, & target haul - 09/18/20 -

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
There's just something funny about imagining seeing a 500+ lb woman in a mobily scooter in the makeup isle fondling a bunch of nail polish bottles.

Edit: I see she keeps trying to get into the Williams' clan good graces by buying Becky's niece more shit no one asked for while Amber is basically fucking nobody in their lives, yet she tries to squeeze herself in and want to be one of them

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she never brushes her teeth and has no idea how much toothpaste people actually use and she’s just trying to look like she’s brushing her teeth. Because who uses two different types of toothpaste at the same time? And buys it every week? She is just trying to keep up appearances I think. The one tooth of hers we saw was that nasty ass funky wisdom tooth from hell that still makes me shudder. So maybe they are all like that on the inside.

a dinosaur

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1605351
View attachment 1605353
More confirmation that she’s at The Henry!

apartment1.png

Hyperautism mode, but I'm pretty sure this ground floor apartment is good ol' Apt 113. She's waddled past it in several videos now and the doors, windows and dimensions match her interior. Twinkie must be constantly barking her head off at every dog that walks past.

Waddling off to go visit Becky's nephew:
thehenry2.png

Then off to the parking lot across the street:
thehenry1.png

The interior of the living room:
thehenry4.png

Twinkie barking at a neighbor with a dog outside from the rent buy-with-cash-to-own couch:
thehenry3.png

Where the first image was taken from:
Screenshot_2020-09-19 251 Larue #113LEXINGTON.png

Last edited:

mil0

yes, henlo
kiwifarms.net
the blue nail polish she bought is a gel, it needs a uv light to cure and also there's a second bottle needed for it which she didn't buy. her nails are never gonna dry and she's gonna get blue polish all over the house.

edit: i stand corrected, no uv needed. i've always noticed that this polish takes forever to dry tho.

Last edited:

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She is probably in a lot of tooth pain, and she eats way more than normal humans, so she is probably brushing her teeth with the Sensodyne because of that.

Fun fact, in the USA, the "restorative properties" of those toothpastes are nerfed. It's a different formula in USA than the rest of world. Unsure why.

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she never brushes her teeth and has no idea how much toothpaste people actually use and she’s just trying to look like she’s brushing her teeth. Because who uses two different types of toothpaste at the same time? And buys it every week? She is just trying to keep up appearances I think. The one tooth of hers we saw was that nasty ass funky wisdom tooth from hell that still makes me shudder. So maybe they are all like that on the inside.
Or maybe she doesn’t know how much toothpaste to use so she uses the whole tube in two days. Kind of like the acetone, where she used the whole bottle for one use instead of only soaking her nails with alluninium foil like everyone does, making the bottle last for a few uses.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
So, what happened at the WLS appointment she went earlier this week? If she is going to tell us that she vlogs her life, she should vlog her life. We know that she has the time, but how often does she need to go shopping? Are we going to have months and months of this rubbish? It seems like the bed is pushed to the wall on one side and to the window on another one. How does Becky get into bed? Oh, she doesn’t.
She is not wearing her seatbelt contrary to what she was saying. She walks only for 10 minutes and needs days of rest contrary to her saying that she walks for 40 minutes with no problem.

Where is my Patreon? I want my Patreon! I think that she figured that creating a Patreon would need too much effort and now she is backing away from doing one. I expect that we will hear that the appointment did not go as she was expecting and that she will do what works for her from now on.

Last edited:

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1605537View attachment 1605547
Friend, Chris chan runs a patreon where he offers quite literally nothing, not even so much as a "thanks" and dumb shits still throw money at him (albeit like $100 a month, but still). Patreon has an implied contract where it's implied that the content creator owes you nothing. It's just implied that you'll keep throwing money at them because that's easier than just pressing a button to have your credit card company deny the payment. For people like Chris and Amber, it's a business model that thrives off of the path of least resistance.
very true, however, Cwc is a unique person. Not many lol cows have sparked the creation of entire forums. This is Ambers world not cwcs so I won’t go too far but if you don’t know Chris Chan was instrumental in the foundation of this very site.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
Was going to post about her location literally put what I was going to say, good find we know she walked to the end of the street.

So some really autistic analysis about their sleeping arrangements. As we have discussed Amber is sleeping ALONE on that bed because the fact is the couch bed cannot hold her weight. Becky has been sleeping on the cushions of that sofa the entire time because SHE WAS DOING THE SAME IN THE BASEMENT. On one of the June videos there was a couch with a blanket/quilt on it. It had one pillow because Becky only needs one pillow. The bed in the "guest room" was littered with pillows which she needs to sleep propping up or she will literally die.

The jig is up Amber because you stayed inconsistent with how you display your information which since moving in the apartment has been sloppy because Eric and Ricky are out of the equation. There is also the over use of love used which we know is not the case the shots she does is so forced and I honestly believe Amber says you do this or no money, honestly. We know from other people she is vindictive and controlling but Amber is incredibly dependent on Becky too for friends but also the fat wagon. I have a theory she is uber eating stuff when becky is not there. Also I think she bought Becky's sister and iphone or something as she too as she needs to butter Becky too to get her to stay. Destiny and Dana I think are out for a while atm.

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
Was going to post about her location literally put what I was going to say, good find we know she walked to the end of the street.

So some really autistic analysis about their sleeping arrangements. As we have discussed Amber is sleeping ALONE on that bed because the fact is the couch bed cannot hold her weight. Becky has been sleeping on the cushions of that sofa the entire time because SHE WAS DOING THE SAME IN THE BASEMENT. On one of the June videos there was a couch with a blanket/quilt on it. It had one pillow because Becky only needs one pillow. The bed in the "guest room" was littered with pillows which she needs to sleep propping up or she will literally die.

The jig is up Amber because you stayed inconsistent with how you display your information which since moving in the apartment has been sloppy because Eric and Ricky are out of the equation. There is also the over use of love used which we know is not the case the shots she does is so forced and I honestly believe Amber says you do this or no money, honestly. We know from other people she is vindictive and controlling but Amber is incredibly dependent on Becky too for friends but also the fat wagon. I have a theory she is uber eating stuff when becky is not there. Also I think she bought Becky's sister and iphone or something as she too as she needs to butter Becky too to get her to stay. Destiny and Dana I think are out for a while atm.
I mean, Becky has no income, she’s literally trapped in this relationship if she wants to survive. Unless she finds a job, but considering the 3 year gap in her CV and the current economic situation, I doubt this will happen (and Amber will do anything to stop her, she needs Becky as much as Becky needs her). I think the iPhone, the car and all the stuff Amber buys for her and her family are a way to show the things she couldn’t do or have if she wasn’t in this relationship. If Amber ever loses her YouTube income, I think the relationship will crumble like Amber’s face skin when treated with Cetaphyl and hair conditioner.

toilet_rainbow

like a floof bomb in your face
kiwifarms.net
I doubt Amber is using any of the four plus tubes of toothpaste she's bought recently. I just don't see her brushing her teeth. Becky definitely doesn't.

Damn those are some ugly earrings. She always buys the gaudiest crap. And who needs a kyoot dish sponge? That thing is just going to be thrown away once it gets too grimy to wash dishes.

the blue nail polish she bought is a gel, it needs a uv light to cure and also there's a second bottle needed for it which she didn't buy. her nails are never gonna dry and she's gonna get blue polish all over the house.

edit: i stand corrected, no uv needed. i've always noticed that this polish takes forever to dry tho.

Sally Hansen does carry a UV/LED gel line, but I've only ever seen it at Walgreens and Ulta. The Miracle Gel definitely needs some sort of top coat, though. I've used it before and that shit never dried even with the matching top coat. I thought that maybe it was my body chemistry but it's a common complaint in reviews.

(I just rewatched one of Amber's other nail polish related videos and was reminded that she doesn't use base or top coat at all. That Sally Hansen isn't going to dry on her nails. I'm also sure that that she's going to make a real mess with that dark Essie too.)

Tags
None