vlog | starbucks taste test walk with me, & target haul - 09/18/20 -

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
About the Patreon account. Like many other Farmers, I am baffled as to what Al could possibly provide to justify that paywall. I'm a patron for a few different artists and content providers. The reason why I pay is because I know these people are providing high quality content that they do not get paid for and should (imo). For example, some Youtubers make content with extremely high production value, but they get instantly demonitized because advertisers don't like to have their companies associated with the subject matter. Example: unsolved cold case files and exposés of online predators.

Not to get all off topic here, I just wanted to illustrate how Patreon can be justified. Some artists provide certain tier levels with actual original art pieces or, as in one of my favorites, access to uncensored material that YouTube doesn't allow because while it does educate, it isn't advertiser friendly. And that is bullshit.

Tldr: Amber has nothing to offer worthy of a paywall. She isn't even demonitized. She just needs more money because she made yet another poor life decision and refuses to change her behaviors to make it work. Her move could have been reasonable if she hadn't trashed all her old stuff. Her spending on bullshit is even worse than it was when she lived in a cheaper area.

And I remember her buying fake pumpkins last year, possibly glittery ugly ones? She doesn't have a garage and basement to shit up this time.

inquizadoor

kiwifarms.net
She always buys the gaudiest crap. And who needs a kyoot dish sponge? That thing is just going to be thrown away once it gets too grimy to wash dishes.
It won't get thrown out bc it won't be used. Alr is exactly the type to either only use paper plates or let dishes sit so long she just throws them out and buys new. That sponge is just decoration for her sink.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
thehenry4.png

Dude WTF is up with those upper arms? Her elbows look like they literally caved in to become folds!

Kurdoğlu

kiwifarms.net
So she's in a city, and all of her videos so far are just her going to the same basic bitch stores and chain restaurants that are in every suburb in America. For example, not far from her place, she could have gone here instead: https://www.shoplexgreen.com/shop/joseph-beth-booksellers/ But that would mean she'd have to actually like books because there are quite a few to trawl through, and in real bookstores she'd definitely be stared at for her behavior. There are several other cute, small bookstores in her area - as well as real food places - but she has terrible taste in both.

90 year olds with walkers could walk a quarter mile faster than she can. I expect she won't make another attempt for 3 months at least.

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
I had to laugh at the fact that she’s joining a book club. She does realize they will be discussing the book and not just saying it’s amazeen every 5 seconds right? I’d love to see the insightful info she will no doubt provide there.
What do you think is worse: Amber's current intro, or Amber's intro from fall 2019?
Nothing can be as bad as that Christmas intro that was so loud it made your ears bleed. Someone described this current intro as looking like an old Massengill Douch commercial, and I think that’s accurate.
Febreze for clothing, eh? Need to freshen up that crotch stank? Wearing the same leggings day in and day out with no underwear... basically permanently embeds odors into crotch. She'll need some nature's miracle.
She needs some lighter fluid and a match.
View attachment 1606580

Hyperautism mode, but I'm pretty sure this ground floor apartment is good ol' Apt 113. She's waddled past it in several videos now and the doors, windows and dimensions match her interior. Twinkie must be constantly barking her head off at every dog that walks past.
Of course the gate she let Twinkie out of was right next to the damn street. Why would I expect any different.

Twa Corbies

kiwifarms.net
No. It's just an excuse she uses to deny gaining weight and body fat. That's all it is. Like last summer when she was too swollen to fit in the car. It's not because she gained, but because she had too much sodium.
For Christ Sake, if youre swollen your pants might feel a little tight or your eyes look puffy. You dont suddenly blimp up where you cant squeeze into a car!
On MSHPL thats often the default excuse when someone gets caught in a weight gain. "Oh, it must be water weight." Dr. Now will call bullshit on that, Youre not carrying around 60 pounds of water."

Twa Corbies

kiwifarms.net
7/9 videos after "rebranding" have had haul in title. Either she's flexing, hoarding, binging or all of the above. Sadly, I don't see it changing anytime soon, barr medical emergencies.
After a cancer scare, a lot of people might want to both cut loose, and focus on the things in life that are really important to them. I guess this is her version.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
Re: Patreon and how to make money, what she ought to do is skip Patreon and get her ass on EBay and sell some of her crap that would have value cause of her “celebrity” if you will. Like the bra and leggings!!!! The Facebook gals would have a bidding war on that just to say they have it. Sell some of the journals with her own handwritten notes and Cheetos splotches.

I think she could make bank if she was smart enough to do that. But she’s not. People would probably even pay for an in person eat with me at the Cheesecake Factory! People are nuts they’d go for it.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
target haul price breakdown
SUM: $290.74
SUM WITH TAX: $308.18
damn son.jpg

vlog | starbucks taste test, walk with me, & target haul
9/18
then she was gone12.8
Wand Tassels The Mouse Cat Toy - Boots & Barkley™3.99
Rainbow with Clouds Halloween Dog and Cat Costume - Hyde & EEK! Boutique™12.99
7.5" Painted Gold Nailhead Halloween Decorative Pumpkin - Hyde & EEK! Boutique™9
Medium Black Leather Skull Embossed Fabric Halloween Decorative Pumpkin - Hyde & EEK! Boutique™6
Medium Black Leather Skull Embossed Fabric Halloween Decorative Pumpkin - Hyde & EEK! Boutique™6
18" LED Black Light Up Twig Halloween Wreath - Hyde & EEK! Boutique™25
White Halloween Votive Short Candle Holder - Hyde & EEK! Boutique™5
SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Threaded Crescent Moon Earrings BLACK14.99
SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Threaded Crescent Moon Earrings IVORY14.99
SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Threaded Crescent Moon Earrings BURGUNDY14.99
SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Threaded Crescent Moon Earrings EMERALD14.99
SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Pretty Bow Stud Earrings BURGUNDY12.99
SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Pretty Bow Stud Earrings BLACK12.99
Welly Assorted Colorwash Tie Dye Pink and Blue Adhesive Bandages - 48ct6.99
Scotch-Brite Ocelo Light Duty Everyday Scrub Sponges - Assorted Colors5.99
Bright Box Scrub + Wipe Purple3.29
Scrub Daddy Dual-Sided Scrubber + Sponge - 1ct3.59
essie Nail Polish - 0.46 fl oz BERRY NAUGHTY8.99
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish - 0.5 fl oz JEALOUS BOYFRIEND7.49
bar keepers friend soft cleanser3.29
Method Citron Antibacterial All Purpose Spray - 28 fl oz3.49
Febreze Clothing Odor Eliminator with Gain Original Scent - 15 fl oz4.99
Herbal Essences Shine Collection Shampoo - 29.2 fl oz7.99
Herbal Essences Chamomile Shine Conditioner - 29.2 fl oz7.99
Mr. Clean Extra Durable Erasers4.99
Sensodyne ProNamel Mint Essence Toothpaste - 4oz5.99
Sensodyne ProNamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste - 4oz5.99
Pulsating Powered Toothbrush 2pk - Up&Up™6.99
Baby Girls' 'Cutest Pumpkin' Short Sleeve Top & Bottom Set - Cat & Jack™ Orange9.99
Boys' Short Sleeve Disney The Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Flip Sequin Halloween T-Shirt - Black12.99
Men's Mario Kart Short Sleeve Graphic T-Shirt - White12.99
SUM​
SUM WITH TAX​

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
target haul price breakdown
SUM: $290.74
SUM WITH TAX: $308.18
View attachment 1608566

vlog | starbucks taste test, walk with me, & target haul
9/18
then she was gone12.8
Wand Tassels The Mouse Cat Toy - Boots & Barkley™3.99
Rainbow with Clouds Halloween Dog and Cat Costume - Hyde & EEK! Boutique™12.99
7.5" Painted Gold Nailhead Halloween Decorative Pumpkin - Hyde & EEK! Boutique™9
18" LED Black Light Up Twig Halloween Wreath - Hyde & EEK! Boutique™25
White Halloween Votive Short Candle Holder - Hyde & EEK! Boutique™5
SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Threaded Crescent Moon Earrings BLACK14.99
SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Threaded Crescent Moon Earrings IVORY14.99
SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Threaded Crescent Moon Earrings BURGUNDY14.99
SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Threaded Crescent Moon Earrings EMERALD14.99
SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Pretty Bow Stud Earrings BURGUNDY12.99
SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Pretty Bow Stud Earrings BLACK12.99
Welly Assorted Colorwash Tie Dye Pink and Blue Adhesive Bandages - 48ct6.99
Scotch-Brite Ocelo Light Duty Everyday Scrub Sponges - Assorted Colors5.99
Bright Box Scrub + Wipe Purple3.29
Scrub Daddy Dual-Sided Scrubber + Sponge - 1ct3.59
essie Nail Polish - 0.46 fl oz BERRY NAUGHTY8.99
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish - 0.5 fl oz JEALOUS BOYFRIEND7.49
bar keepers friend soft cleanser3.29
Method Citron Antibacterial All Purpose Spray - 28 fl oz3.49
Febreze Clothing Odor Eliminator with Gain Original Scent - 15 fl oz4.99
Herbal Essences Shine Collection Shampoo - 29.2 fl oz7.99
Herbal Essences Chamomile Shine Conditioner - 29.2 fl oz7.99
Mr. Clean Extra Durable Erasers4.99
Sensodyne ProNamel Mint Essence Toothpaste - 4oz5.99
Sensodyne ProNamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste - 4oz5.99
Pulsating Powered Toothbrush 2pk - Up&Up™6.99
Baby Girls' 'Cutest Pumpkin' Short Sleeve Top & Bottom Set - Cat & Jack™ Orange9.99
Boys' Short Sleeve Disney The Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Flip Sequin Halloween T-Shirt - Black12.99
Men's Mario Kart Short Sleeve Graphic T-Shirt - White12.99
SUM​
SUM WITH TAX​

I cannot help but admire your dedication to wrapping real dollar figures around her gross consumption. Never ceases to amaze me how much this lardass spends on total shiny plastic crap. Only to be relegated to some insignificant place in the hoard.

Tags
None