vlog | target plus size try on haul, chic fil a kale salad taste test, & closet tour 10/1/2020 -

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
“We PaY fOr ThInGs SePeRatElY, We BuDgEt!“

14:30

Damn, she really sat there, in her scooter, and gave her autsimo boy adult thing a limit on its allowance, while she gets whatever catches her eye. Now Amber, is that really, anyway to treat your significant other...

Btw, this is ‘budgeting’, aka buying shit we don’t need:
1601526657133.png

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
She eats kale in a mumu while Twinkie is in a ptsd wtf state staring over Her shoulder.

Also: beckys gonna need a bigger ladder

Paused it to say: does Becky have some sort of face cancer at about 9:15 when they are driving in the rain? I’m seriously concerned! If Becky dies of cancer and that bitch lives I’m gonna be pissed. But yeah there is a big ball in her cheek and it’s not a dick obvi!

Becky didn’t know they were going to go grocery shopping in the pouring rain, but ALR needed a “few things”.

Her old bras sagged more and now she is to lift her shirt/dress up to cover the new bra, dainty little Puritan gal she is with no womb but a re sewn hymen.

Last edited:

foodbaby

kiwifarms.net
“We PaY fOr ThInGs SePeRatElY, We BuDgEt!“

14:30

Damn, she really sat there, in her scooter, and gave her autsimo boy adult thing a limit on its allowance, while she gets whatever catches her eye. Now Amber, is that really, anyway to treat your significant other...

Btw, this is ‘budgeting’, aka buying shit we don’t need:
View attachment 1633495
It's a necessary expense. They need more junk to decorate their $6000 matress.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Paused it to say: does Becky have some sort of face cancer at about 9:15 when they are driving in the rain? I’m seriously concerned! If Becky dies of cancer and that bitch lives I’m gonna be pissed. But yeah there is a big ball in her cheek and it’s not a dick obvi!
1601528764202.png

To me, it just looks like that’s where Becky’s actual facial structure and muscle is when she talked, don’t worry, it’s just enveloped in fat.

inquizadoor

kiwifarms.net
-i like that shes changing things up this time by doing a haul
-she definitely showers at night (as her hair festers in its bun)
-its so quirky and cute that she sleeps till the afternoon every day
-we get a closet tour, and like all good vloggers she didnt bother to clean or straighten anything first, showing us unfolded piles of the tarps she wears
-she has two drawers full of pants she def doesnt just only wear the two
-she has to wear her clothes on a first in first out basis like rotating freezer stock at the local burger king. its sooooo werid and yoonique
-shes trying to pretend shes ocd or something idk shes an idiot
-she has a bunch of knock off purses thrown on the shelves
-now we get to beckys segment, a newly introduced but welcome change to this season. the lights are blown in the kitchen and they're too fat to stand on a chair and change it so its just gonna be dark i guess
-becky is making a lovely taco salad featuring.....ground beef. i know i was shocked too
-we went from a recipe to a haul or something
-becky NEVER eats ramen cuz her neglectful parents raised them on it or something idk, she can remember the exact year she stopped eating it
-they still dont know how to frame shots after all these years
-fucking lul, right after becky says shes making taco salad it cuts to alr saying she got chic fil a. moving to the city was the worst thing she ever did.
-she got a kale salad shes NEVER had it before (except maybe she did cuz she cant remember all the shit she shovels down her throat)
-its not a mukbang its a TASTE TEST
-"idk why everyone complains i say im nervous to try food OTHER PEOPLE SAY IT TOO" whatever you fucking cow. quit trying to act like some delicate waif too nervous to try to eat something, we have eyes
-the kale smells familiar whatever that fucking means
-shes doing that weird face and "hmm" she makes when she doesnt really like something but is gonna eat it anyway.
-"you can eat out and be mindful of what youre choosing" yeah bitch but YOU cant and have proven it more than one
-"for the win" you are 30
-"its raining and im under an umbrella" fucking riveting
-more of that "staring up into her 6th chin" camera angle she loves so much
-the puddles tremble as she walks by like that scene in jurassic park
-becky already went to wommart cuz she didnt know alr was gonna force her to take her grocery shopping again
-she kept that nasty old bra
-becky shows us some art that looks like something from a 60s coloring book she traced
-at least she has a hobby. too bad shes mentally stuck back in '94
-dont start fucking singing ugh one mooing cow in the farm is enough
-new day, and theyre going....shopping. again. she casually mentions picking up prescriptions for becky
-shes still doing that book club
-she starts to describe the book and theres a hard cut to her just reading the back of the book to us instead because she isnt even smart enough to describe basic plot. it sounds 'good'
-at the store in scooty MUST TOUCH EVERYTHING
-of course shes obsessed with nightmare before christmas
-they pay separately all of a sudden cuz they 'budget' bitch where
-she got some headbands because her hair needed more stress
-she got some tablecloths that are supposedly sweaters
-the shirts are 4x and are barely managing to fit over her gunt. like if she moves too much (rare, i know) the whole thing is gonna roll up under her armpits
-for dinner she...ordered out. she got ramen (its REAL ramen) and its sooooo filleeng shes def not gonna order something else
-actually she probably will lmao cuz she hated the ramen she got
-eating at a restaurant during corona freaks her out but she just touched everything she could get her greasy paws on at target so go off i guess
-"i cant force myself to eat something i truly dislike" LMAO okay janberlyn since when? pizza anyone?
-curvy comment time
-someone calling her out for being smug and killing herself and she cant even come up with a response besides saying its true so whatever.
-shes gonna shop till she drops...dead of a heart attack

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh goodie - a closet tour. I can hardly wait for Friday when she'll show us what's in the under sink cupboard in her bathroom; I'm sure she's found some really kayuuute toilet paper that shows just how quirky she is.

I don't know anybody who gets 'nervous' trying new food - intrigued, curious maybe but not nervous. Kale probably tastes close to cabbage; they're both in the same family of plants.

Sorry Amber, 4XX doesn't fit & it's not abdominal lymphoedema, it's a flipping pannus or gunt or FUPA - take your pick.

Glad to see she's taking advantage of living in a large, urban center; her erudition & sophistication are growing by leaps & bounds.

pistolwhipped

kiwifarms.net
If I see one more haul I'm going to hurl
I'm sorry but your avatar just gets me every fucking time lmao

Anyway in regard to this video: Part of me can't believe that she's almost 30 and never tried kale, but then I remember that she's a 600 lb lump of lard who eats her weight in white rice every day and it all makes sense. However, the CFA "healthy" food choices she made further confirm my suspicion that she's yet again attempting a low-carb diet, this time as a result of her secretive weight loss doctor appointment. What do y'all think??

Honestly I'm really surprised she hasn't caved and posted a full mukbang yet. She's spending more money than ever and there's no way these vlogs have been bringing in very much because they're boring as fuck and they suck. I'm also surprised she's managed to stick to this schedule for so long, although every week she cuts it closer and closer to midnight. The end of this phase of the cycle must be approaching.

GothSloth

Is mayonnaise a gender?
kiwifarms.net
If I didn't know anything about Becky I would say she's endearingly awkward and cute in that clip. I mean she was really but that doesn't make her any better than before in my eyes. I do wonder if she actually wants to be on camera or if Amber is pushing her to do it to try to help the channel. Like Becky doesn't already earn her money doing all the grunt work. Now Hamber wants her to perform for the camera as well.

ETA:
However, the CFA "healthy" food choices she made further confirm my suspicion that she's yet again attempting a low-carb diet, this time as a result of her secretive weight loss doctor appointment. What do y'all think??
That big bowl of ramen would say otherwise. I think she's just doing her usual thing of showing how "healthy" she eats on camera and no more than that.

Last edited:
Tags
None