vlog | target plus size try on haul, chic fil a kale salad taste test, & closet tour 10/1/2020 -

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
My takes on this vlog:

- She is posting later and later. I suspect that the Mon-Wed-Fri era is coming to a close. She hates that she had to videotape almost every day even if it takes her only a few minutes. She could use the time to do more Halloween doodad collecting, as an example.

- There is still no discussion about the appointment with the WL doctor. It was scheduled in mid-September. I suspect that the recommendation the doctor suggested did not fit Amber’s plans such as eating a sensible breakfast-lunch-supper at a regular scheduled time instead of the meal1-meal2-meal3-meal4…schedule that Amber likes.

- Anything healthy that she shows us is only virtue-signalling; she is not on a diet. Ramen? She is not on a low-carb diet. The fish cakes are called kamaboko. Kale is part of the cabbage family (Grünkohl “green cabbage” in German or Chou Frisé “curly cabbage” in French) and is very healthy. Unfortunately, she is not going to eat more of it. Why does she hold her fork at this strange angle?

- After complaining that people did not believe her when she says that she wears her seatbelt, she is vlogging in the car while not wearing her seatbelt. She still does not keep her lies straight.

- Becky is now better at vlogging and seems more genuine than Amber. She is upstaging the master. It sounds like the plot of A Star Is Born.

- They suddenly realized that they need more Halloween decorations, so off they go to Target. Amazingly, they saw stuff that they did not already have. I wonder where they will put all the decorations. They already selected their Halloween costumes. This leads me to the following questions. Where are they going to wear it? Are they having a party? Will they fit?

- For someone who does not go to work and only go out to restaurants and stores, she has an awful amount of clothes. There is nothing wrong with having a lot of clothes but with her, they seem to be all about the same and she always seems to wear the same thing. All she bought on this vlog does not fit and is likely going to Dana or Destiny. About that grey jumper, it is not short as the sleeves are too long, she is too big. The brown jumper is hideous. She should burn it.

- She is scared of going to restaurants, but each time any of Becky’s friends shows up, they go to restaurants. Amazing.

- I am not sure if Amber understands the concept is budget. Becky does not have a job and thus has to use Amber’s money. So, does she give an allowance to Becky? This is what you do to an underage child, not your spouse. Again, this is more virtue-signalling, badly done. What happens if Becky does not have any money? Will they stop going to restaurants or stores?

- Her response to the question of the day reminds me of her TokTok crying in the bathroom. Either, she planted this question for us to feel sorry for her, or this is the last time we see this section of her vlogs.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
- I am not sure if Amber understands the concept is budget. Becky does not have a job and thus has to use Amber’s money. So, does she give an allowance to Becky? This is what you do to an underage child, not your spouse. Again, this is more virtue-signalling, badly done. What happens if Becky does not have any money? Will they stop going to restaurants or stores?

This gave me pause, it makes me wonder if Becky inherited any money from her mothers estate. I know that ppl are going to comment that she couldn’t have had that much but life insurance policies are odd things and can honestly pay off like slot machines in certain circumstances.

I know a family who is white trash as fuck (tailer house tier) good ppl but still white trash, their mother unfortunately got liver cancer and passed pretty quickly. She had 3 children and each got about 120k. It makes me wonder if Becky got some inheritance.

_justlurking

kiwifarms.net
Fucking Christ. They are ballooning every video. It looks like Amber gained most of the weight back, judging when she reaches for her fupa, she struggles the same way she did back before the big C.

I know people say we shouldn't jab at Becky for gaining weight because she lost her mother and is struggling mentally but that is such bullshit. I'm sure her mother wouldn't want to see her kid become just as big as her mammoth girlfriend. How come her sisters or family are not saying anything wtf? I was hoping seeing Eric and Ricky in the past vlog would help Becky but I see now she is turning into a lost cause as well.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
okie so is it true that anything she showcases in her vlogs, she can write off on her taxes since it’s technically used for her “job”? This would help make it all make sense.

Assuming she's smart enough on how to maximize her tax returns. But fuck that filing taxes is too hard for her and takes up time. Gotta spend that time and money on food and junk instead nom nom nom.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
This gave me pause, it makes me wonder if Becky inherited any money from her mothers estate. I know that ppl are going to comment that she couldn’t have had that much but life insurance policies are odd things and can honestly pay off like slot machines in certain circumstances.

I know a family who is white trash as fuck (tailer house tier) good ppl but still white trash, their mother unfortunately got liver cancer and passed pretty quickly. She had 3 children and each got about 120k. It makes me wonder if Becky got some inheritance.
Unfortunately, Norma's family was not that rich. They needed to have a GoFundMe during her treatment. I do not think she left much to Becky, maybe the bequest of a family heirloom. If she received a lot of money, I do not think that she would stay with Amber.

pistolwhipped

kiwifarms.net
You know something I find particularly interesting about Amber is that she still TRIES to look good. (Or at least her version of "good.") Like she puts effort into her appearance- dresses, makeup, earrings etc. It really really showcases how much denial she's in. When you watch something like My 600 lb Life you'll see that all of those deathfats who have hit rock bottom and come to terms with their reality have resorted to sweatpants and oversized t-shirts. Yet she hasn't, and she still puts effort into her outfits. She really has not accepted that she's nearly on her deathbed at this point. It's either denial or narcissism... but most likely a combo of both.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure Target probably doesn't go higher than a 4x.
Why the fuck would anyone think that showing their closet is in any way interesting?
She shovels in the biggest fucking bites I've ever seen. She wolfe's it down with that huge gaping maw.
Gorl that isn't lymphadema in your stomach. It's a massive blob of fat you cow. Get real. You're hideous.

mysterymoment

kiwifarms.net
You know something I find particularly interesting about Amber is that she still TRIES to look good. (Or at least her version of "good.") Like she puts effort into her appearance- dresses, makeup, earrings etc. It really really showcases how much denial she's in. When you watch something like My 600 lb Life you'll see that all of those deathfats who have hit rock bottom and come to terms with their reality have resorted to sweatpants and oversized t-shirts. Yet she hasn't, and she still puts effort into her outfits. She really has not accepted that she's nearly on her deathbed at this point. It's either denial or narcissism... but most likely a combo of both.
I genuinely don’t think she realises what she looks like, and I feel like the dollying up is proof.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
That little convo in the car about what they did today on the way to get groceries was very telling. I think the magic of waking up at 2pm and finding every little excuse to leave the apartment to seem productive and shop is wearing off. At least for Becky. When becky said she just dishes and thats about it and ambers like "and this!" About taking her to get groceries for the 8th time this week-its just so mind numbing. No ones losing weight no one's in school or involved in anything besides a book club. And amber doesnt seem to care that there is more to life than food and buying pens and notebooks. There seems to be a real fear of progressing in life both separately and as a couple. Having money has really fucked these 2 up

I'd say they both need to see a therapist but then that would lead to them both possibly losing weight and then that leads to possibly joining society which involves being accountable and selfless sometimes. Right now they both are just trying to convince themselves and others they are productive cause they woke up before 3pm to take the cat to the vet and buying lightbulbs.

Why the fuck would anyone think that showing their closet is in any way interesting?
She shovels in the biggest fucking bites I've ever seen. She wolfe's it down with that huge gaping maw.
Gorl that isn't lymphadema in your stomach. It's a massive blob of fat you cow. Get real. You're hideous.

Target only goes up to a 4X/26W and it’s very generous in sizing At least in their tops/dresses with spandex. *So it equates to a size 4 in Torrid when there is no stretch in fabric (wovens), size 4.5 to 5 when there is stretch (knits). The look right now is slouchy and oversized, so they fit even larger as well in select styles (most of which have sold out, because those fatties love the high class cheap clothing from Tarj’ay).

Closet tours were all the rage with bougie vloggers and their custom shoe and purse walls, accessory drawers, and color sorted clothing.

Amber has none of that. AL can’t be bothered to hang up 5 pieces of clothing, and has it sitting on a tiny set of plastic drawers holding her 3 pairs of pants (maroon, black, and striped) and 2 pairs of undies she bought for show. Her collection of stretched to hell ballet flats (that she never wears anymore) are piled on a high shelf, just to prove the point that she doesn't wear them.

I might be a little MOTI about this, but her closet organization system is making me twitchy. Having to put the clean clothes in the back of the pack? That’s not quirky, that’s just bullshit.

She needs to watch some organizing videos on YouTube ASAP. New content idea AL!!!

*(Knowledge from first hand experience with brand sizing - working as personal stylist, including continued shopping with super morbidly obese BFF = knowing what actually works for a Torrid size 5/28 early 30s professional shaped like a “meatball”).

Last edited:

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit I was JUST thinking about this the other night; she really does shop and consume nick-nacks and such because "this hair bow is NEW and will change everything". But I was thinking "you know, for someone who weighs about 600 lbs, she really is just like, ignoring that" and does try to "gussy" herself up.

Compare Amber's "beauty ritual" to Dana , for example.

Also, I think it's related to Amber being a UHaul-lesbian of sorts. Of sorts. She wants to be "camera" ready (her version of it) at all times. She doesn't go out wearing a burlap sack and a ballcap.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
Having money has really fucked these 2 up

That's the thing that blows my mind, they really don't have that much money, nigger rich and nothing more. I am not trying to low key flex but I have been to wealthy people's homes manors. I say wealthy and not rich because there is a big difference, wealthy is money that has been sustained for a long time, these families have always had money and own property and (generally) carry themselves in a way that reflects that. The quality of items they own are expensive and beautiful; Halloween and Christmas are a blast because their whole neighborhood is an open house where they open their homes to the public so you can see the extravagance of how they decorate. their homes literally look like this on the inside:

1601586572271.png

How much of that stuff do you think came from Walmart...or Target? I am betting none.

And that's what gets me about Amber, she acts like she is bourgeois, she acts like she lives like the picture above. when that is hardly the case. She will never attain that level of prosperity and I am not ashamed to admit that it makes me glad. She is as processed and phony as the food that she shoves in her gaping maw. Dumping her sheckles on cheap Chinese plastic bullshit that looks like it comes from a joke shop.

She is a poser of the highest order, a bullshitter who doesn't even have the charm of being good at it. Becky is a better vlogger because Becky (at least seems) genuine, she doesn't try SO hard to hide who she is, nor does she try to be something she is not. And while I don't think Becky is the brightest star in the sky she isn't afraid of who she is, she actually has things to talk about. Granted they aren't important things but she speaks from her tiny Hot Topic t-shirt heart.

For someone so large Amber is very empty, a literal black hole who screech laughs and sings random shit because she has NOTHING to say. She is a void, vapid and vacuous, and she will never be anything else. She is like a pod person, her general lack of just basic 90's pop culture is mind boggling to me, every time Becky talks about something or mentions something from what should have been her childhood she gets this glassy eyed look and does that retarded "whhhaaatttttt," and for the life of me I cant tell if she does it so she doesn't have to engage in conversation with Becky or if she genuinely doesn't know what the fuck she is talking about.

I don't know about the rest of you but the 90's and the stuff I watched, listening to, video games that I played, events and fashion is something that I talk to my partner about, I am pretty sure talking about and knowing about that stuff is normal. The only thing these two have in common is Ambers wallet and thats it.

Last edited:

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
every time Becky talks about something or mentions something from what should have been her childhood she gets this glassy eyed look and does that retarded "whhhaaatttttt," and for the life of me I cant tell if she does it so she doesn't have to engage in conversation with Becky or if she genuinely doesn't know what the fuck she is talking about.
Amber only cares about Amber, so pop culture references and anything to do with Becky's childhood aren't going to be about Amber so she doesn't care and checks out of the conversation.

Kitsunehime

your friendly Neighborhood Ger-man XD
kiwifarms.net
about Amber s Hairline...it might be that she is having a case of Toxic Hair loss...
it can come from Cancer Medication or in rare Cases when your Body got trouble
with the Medicament s they use for Anesthesia...

how i know this? i don t want to risk another "TMI" but...i speak from experience lol XD

btw...is anyone else horrified to see how much Food Amber is staking on that Fork with the Kelp Salad??? O.o

Squid Bitch

kiwifarms.net
about Amber s Hairline...it might be that she is having a case of Toxic Hair loss...
it can come from Cancer Medication or in rare Cases when your Body got trouble
with the Medicament s they use for Anesthesia...
It's possible that it's a contributing factor, but I believe she's been having hair thinning/loss since before her diagnosis. Her hair issues are likely a combination of traction alopecia (from wearing her hair in that god-awful poop bun for so long), poor diet with low nutritional value, and possibly an underlying hormonal issue.

She's also said before that she has severely low vitamin D levels (which is completely believable--bitch never goes outside), and guess what a vitamin D deficiency contributes to? You've got it: hair loss.

Acidsplat

kiwifarms.net
It's possible that it's a contributing factor, but I believe she's been having hair thinning/loss since before her diagnosis. Her hair issues are likely a combination of traction alopecia (from wearing her hair in that god-awful poop bun for so long), poor diet with low nutritional value, and possibly an underlying hormonal issue.

She's also said before that she has severely low vitamin D levels (which is completely believable--bitch never goes outside), and guess what a vitamin D deficiency contributes to? You've got it: hair loss.
combination of all that, and especially the poop bun. the girls on dance moms have lasting hair damage like jojo siwa from wearing it up so tight

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it can come from Cancer Medication
As far as we know, her cancer was solved via surgery alone, she never had chemo. Or were you referring to another type of medication?

Yes, all of that, also anemia, which she was diagnosed with alongside her vitamin D deficiency. Both iron and vitamin D are easily supplemented but if she is also deficient in vitamin C it will hinder iron absorption.

Mynoghra

"I'll tell you later."
kiwifarms.net
Same shit different day.
I genuinely don’t think she realises what she looks like, and I feel like the dollying up is proof.
I think she probably has body dysmorphia, but that is usually thin people thinking they're fat. I guess it's more like the opposite. She knows she's huge but still somehow sees a dainty petite gorl in the mirror.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
They should have like tucked the lymphodema in where her uterus used to go.