vlog | target plus size try on haul, chic fil a kale salad taste test, & closet tour 10/1/2020 -

PRE PRE DIABETIC

kiwifarms.net
'd say they both need to see a therapist but then that would lead to them both possibly losing weight and then that leads to possibly joining society which involves being accountable and selfless sometimes. Right now they both are just trying to convince themselves and others they are productive cause they woke up before 3pm to take the cat to the vet and buying lightbulbs.

Seeing a therapist would never result in Amber losing weight or changing in any positive way. She has a personality disorder. “Point, blank, period.” These people don’t change. If they go to therapy, they will spew out the narrative their fucked up brain thinks is true. Any push back or reality check from the therapist wouldn’t go down well.

Thumb Butler

— You're fired!
kiwifarms.net
Seeing a therapist would never result in Amber losing weight or changing in any positive way. She has a personality disorder. “Point, blank, period.” These people don’t change. If they go to therapy, they will spew out the narrative their fucked up brain thinks is true. Any push back or reality check from the therapist wouldn’t go down well.

Furthermore, a therapist would need intensive therapy after dealing with her in real life.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Same shit different day.

I think she probably has body dysmorphia, but that is usually thin people thinking they're fat. I guess it's more like the opposite. She knows she's huge but still somehow sees a dainty petite gorl in the mirror.

Agree. It's easily recognized by the way she constantly eye-fucks herself in the camera and always has. She simply does not see the gelatinous mass that the rest of us see. Gorl honestly believes she's a total hottie.

Reinforce that with the fact she only surrounds herself with even worse looking heffalumps and it becomes more obvious.

Bint

Lipsmackin' good
kiwifarms.net
Agree. It's easily recognized by the way she constantly eye-fucks herself in the camera and always has. She simply does not see the gelatinous mass that the rest of us see. Gorl honestly believes she's a total hottie.

Reinforce that with the fact she only surrounds herself with even worse looking heffalumps and it becomes more obvious.

Punchable, Sequoia limbed, Narcissistic, Fat Cunt 🐽

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Same shit different day.

I think she probably has body dysmorphia, but that is usually thin people thinking they're fat. I guess it's more like the opposite. She knows she's huge but still somehow sees a dainty petite gorl in the mirror.
Hit the nail on the head. She literally talked about this in a video within the past few weeks!! I'd understand how this could happen if she spent most of her life a cute, normal-sized girl. Like anorexics who look in the mirror and still see a chubby girl. But amber was never a normal sized girl, so it's not like she's looking in the mirror and still seeing something that used to be real.

There's a screenshot somewhere of amber flirting with a guy on SM and he called her a fatty and she said "yeah, but I'm pretty, and that's all that matters!" This makes me think she bought into the old "but you have such a pretty face, you could be a model if you lost weight" BS that people tell fat children (and young women) to entice them to lose weight. It doesn't mean she's really pretty. Just like a teacher complementing a 6th grade poetry assignment does not make her a true poet. But she heard pretty, and ran with it.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
I think to some extent a lot or most far people don’t realize how fat they are on a day to day basis, there is always an omg am I really that big? When they see a full body picture of themselves especially with other people as reference. All the fat people I know will ask am I that big? When somebody that’s actually smaller than them walks by but is also fat. And of course the answer is always, no of course not, am I???

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think to some extent a lot or most far people don’t realize how fat they are on a day to day basis, there is always an omg am I really that big? When they see a full body picture of themselves especially with other people as reference. All the fat people I know will ask am I that big? When somebody that’s actually smaller than them walks by but is also fat. And of course the answer is always, no of course not, am I???

Yeah you are, ya fat phuck!

Look, I was fat most my life (TMI). I grew used to the insults it involved. Once I got "normal" it ceased to be an issue.

My whole thing with Hamber is simply not she's a dripping fucking pork rind. It's that there is no inner beauty at all. ZERO, ZIP, NADA.

What lives in that 600 lb. skin is an evil, manipulate, bitch with no regard to anybody or anything (pets) she professes to love. Even Thumb.

I'd give her fat ass an ounce of street cred if she didn't fucking blow it out her trumpet ass and make everything about HER.
Slappy needs another drink. Out.