vlog | trader joes haul, taste test, & getting stuff done [08/31/2020] -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
She didn't even film at Trader Joe's? Despite it being such a big deal they'd never been? She has no idea how to make content at all. At least if she'd gone in and touched everything she could troll people.
Of course she didn’t go into TJ’s

1. People like to pretend it’s healthy in there but it’s not and Amber would gotten quite some stares.

2. There’s no scooters and she didn’t film. It’s so obvious when she just films in the car.

3. TJ’s is tiny and always busy, there’s no way she could fit through the aisles so she face-timed with Becky.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
So, basically, the “new Amber” is like the old Amber but more of it. More hauls, more insane conversations with Becky. Is that me but the interaction between Becky and Amber does not seems like anything 30 year old women would talk? It seems so forced. I wonder is Amber was always boring but in the past Destiny or maybe Kristle were the funny ones and we did not give them credit? Her rebranding include retreading an old TikTok video showing that she still thinks that she is the pretty one and her weight does not matter. Good old Amber. The Wednesday video will be interesting, sort of.

cherryburner

kiwifarms.net
A couple of thoughts here-
Made me inexplicably mad to see twinkie in that stupid fucking dress. Who takes their dog on a walk in a huge piece of clothing that doesn't fit them??? Imagine seeing those two walking an obese dog in a tutu. I'd lose it.
Second, this "rebrand" has also coincided with her rebooting her Tiktok account. So I'm unsurprised she used one for her new intro. (which tbh reminds me of those videos churches play during worship music)
The comments are still on somehow and it's a mess. Tiktok hater meltdown when??

Cereal Killer

the Sprite Zero of evil
kiwifarms.net
This makes me feel yikes-y. Extending leash, hooked to collar only(that's somehow still too big?) for their obese chihuahua, walking toward the street
Yanno, I'm not going to judge if anyone wants to put silly outfits on their dogs, but making Twinkie wear that ridiculous tutu on one of her undoubtedly rare trips outside really irks me. I'm sorry Twinkie doesn't have the fags small dogs to socialize and play with anymore. *sigh*

Frogamber

kiwifarms.net
You know she thinks Starbucks is a trendy coffee shop and shes a cute thiccccc bitch drankin Sbux. All these cool stores like TRADER JOES and STARBUCKS. Ooo.
Right?! Becky complained that their size naming is stupid (flashabck to idubs video lol) and Amber laughed smugly as if it's something you should know if you're a trendy high schooler (well that's actually her mental age at most), but even then she doesn't know if Grande is middle or large.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Who can eat all that crap? It is not like she is 100 miles away from a Trader Joe's. She is right 'round the corner. If she wants more, she can easily return. So disgusting. All fat and sugar with no real fiber. I cannot imagine how awful her BMs are.

Those arms. Jeepers.
So this is why WW works for her. She can just be like, this is actually 14 points because I didn't use 15% of the dressing.

I'm not surprised, but more in awe over how many times these two go grocery shopping.
All of the "diets" and "plans" are for show. She knows that she has to pretend she is trying to lose weight to keep viewers. Only a small number of disgusting sickos are actually interested in watching a moose eat and "dance". This fudging of the numbers is no different than her "forgetting" to log calories. She knows exactly what she is doing. She needs to cut points a bit because of the super week she had and wants to show that she is back on track until she cannot hide her lack of progress and has to blame WW for "letting" her eat bad foods. This all "works for her" because she can eat whatever she wants and still sell the lie of a "weight loss journey."

Last edited:

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
She didn't even film at Trader Joe's? Despite it being such a big deal they'd never been? She has no idea how to make content at all. At least if she'd gone in and touched everything she could troll people.
She didn't go into Trader Joe's. Our Trader Joe's is SOOO crowded every day, any time of the day, it's a mess to get in and out of. 💯 Hambeast did not go into Trader Joe's; no way in hell, not with all those people there who would stare. And not to mention how could she get down the aisles or walk or stand in line?? She sat in the car and sent her butler in.

My favorite part of the video was when Amber scanned the salad to see the calories, was shocked that it was 19 points, and then proceeded to eat the salad anyway. Another -215 remaining points week?
Don't you know? Chicken is 0 calories, you can eat an entire chicken coop and you won't gain a pound!
I like how she saw how many points the salad was, and then took off 5 points for not using all the dressing and 1/2 the sunflower seeds.

Of course she didn’t go into TJ’s

1. People like to pretend it’s healthy in there but it’s not and Amber would gotten quite some stares.

2. There’s no scooters and she didn’t film. It’s so obvious when she just films in the car.

3. TJ’s is tiny and always busy, there’s no way she could fit through the aisles so she face-timed with Becky.
1000% agree, you took the words out of my mouth.

So how was this a rebranding?? What was different than her normal videos? On a side note I think it's the first time I've seen her actually buy fruits and vegetables, if she eats them is another story. I love how she openly told the butler to buy all those cookies and candy though!! And then says she bought some cookies for Hannah and Rafe; sure Jan 🙄🙄🙄.
I wish she would finish cutting off that brassy orange out of her hair, it'd look 1000 times better gorl. Wow Necky has a nephew whose made it to 20??!

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Dead Gorl Waddling
kiwifarms.net
>Rebranding

Video is literally the same shit with a grocery hall

She didnt even show us the inside of trader Joe's...

Wait, do they have scooters in trader Joe's? If they didnt have a scooter, I bet becky went in alone. Thus no vlogging inside the store.

Fuck :story:
Traders Joes reminded me of Asian grocery because it's kind of close quarters. I don't know if Amber could waddle down the aisles without knocking stuff off shelves TBH.

hamburgerlardraid

Creamy cheeses is a shimmer to an outlet.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sorry it's late guys
here's The Tongue Thrusters coming in

first tongue thrust is spotted at 0:16 seconds

View attachment 1562312View attachment 1562313View attachment 1562316View attachment 1562317View attachment 1562320View attachment 1562322 :

she left her tongue out a little longer than normal and just sort of rested it in between her lips
Amberlynn is looking ROUGH
You forgot the nastiest tongue thrust of them all...
POV: You're the last remaining Hot Cheeto crumb on Amber's wrist:
gorltonguethrust.gif
The best part is how she gets as close to the camera as possible before letting her tongue flop out.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My two takeaways on this one.

1. at 13 seconds in listen to the struggling PorkWagon engine pulling these horses. Always makes me giggle. That car is gonna' slip a CV-joint into traffic
2. Becky reads the farms. When she mentioned people "saying she looked 12" and after she sounded like a CUNT at the Starbucks drive-thru she took EXTRA time to explain how she's so uncomfortable asking for stuff "from her servers".

Fleasburger

Not enough fatties to watch.
kiwifarms.net
You forgot the nastiest tongue thrust of them all...
POV: You're the last remaining Hot Cheeto crumb on Amber's wrist:
The best part is how she gets as close to the camera as possible before letting her tongue flop out.
Damn, gorl got that old lady skin and tone. Craters and potholes appropriate for her moon shaped face, too. She looks at this everyday in a mirror or phone and sees nothing wrong.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
our patron saint of WW points & eating in moderation

lmaofatty.jpg

OK how does eating a little less salad dressing and pumpkin seeds akin to 5 less points on your salad that WW gave 19 points too?
She ate way more than half of that salad dressing. SHE ALWAYS UNDERESTIMATES CALORIES & POINTS
Idk how she doesnt get this. Eveyone has been telling her she always underestimates.

Kitsunehime

your friendly Neighborhood Ger-man XD
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

kiwifarms.net
>Rebranding

Video is literally the same shit with a grocery hall

She didnt even show us the inside of trader Joe's...

Wait, do they have scooters in trader Joe's? If they didnt have a scooter, I bet becky went in alone. Thus no vlogging inside the store.

Fuck :story:

I think Trader Joe's doesn't like people filming in their stores but she could have still filmed outside

Tags
None