vlog | trader joes haul, taste test, & getting stuff done [08/31/2020] -

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
Yeah Aldi tends to attract a lot of the health conscious I see a lot of Keto and health people go to there and TJs a lot (same company I know.) The city lifestyle is unforgiving and women especially will stare a bitch down for not looking to standard. Her going to Lexington is bad but Amber keeps saying she is a city gorl but she is not at all. She is nothing but a retarded hick.

The city mindset is all about being part of a machine and usually being a socialite by frequenting regular spots. They constantly evolve and usually do the ideals of politics of the residents. Lexington for KY from what I know from Americans its an oddity because it does not match the carpet it feels like Nashville but less connected to its parent state Nashville very much is. She is an invalid now tbh constantly ordering take out to her apartment.

She is building up that hoard though fuck gorl. Its building fast. A lot of complexes have clauses to evict on that kind of behaviour.

kiwifarms.net
She is building up that hoard though fuck gorl. Its building fast. A lot of complexes have clauses to evict on that kind of behaviour.
I've been wondering where is she going to put all of that junk.. her apartment doesn't look all that big, at least compared to going from a house with a den and a huge basement. I know she gives stuff away but it's been mentioned donating target and walmart junk to goodwill doesn't help because noone buys that stuff there when they can buy it new for the same prices.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
See thats the thing if the kiwi detectives were right its modest but not big so the clutter in that place must be gathering fast. Also if she is spending about $2000 a week plus rent and bills she is spending probably $8-9k a month which we know she does not earn. It just fathoms me when is the limit.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Big Al is sleeping on the couch, that gives her the entire master bedroom to fill up with her hoard. I guarantee she'll start storing it in the "guest" bedroom too because fuck Becky having her own space. There also appears to be plenty of cabinet space in the kitchen which she can shove her hoard into because she certainly isn't going to need space for kitchenware now that she has zero need to do anything but open an app for meals.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really? I mean, yes, she's going to have a cluttery mess, but as long as it's just junk and not literal, bug attracting garbage, and she isn't damaging their property (fucking up the carpet is more the type of thing that will get subtracted from the security deposit) why would they kick out a tenant who pays their rent on time? She can have a cluttered apartment. It's a private residence, she's not expected to have it in showroom viewing condition.

We can all agree that her apartment is going to look shitty, and it's going to reflect poorly on her when we see how much of a mess she's made in her vlogs, but that's not something to evict her over.

Miltank

kiwifarms.net
Amber tries to justify her purchases by lying and saying the sweet things are for Necky. Neither of them should be going on a "sweet kick".

Air popped popcorn
Crispy Crunchy Ginger Chunk cookies - For Hannah and Rafe
Georgia Pecan Butterscotch Chip cookies
Freeze dried berry medley
Peaches
Banana bread - For Becky
Well rested herbal tea
Crystallized candied ginger
Chocolate chip cookie dunkers
Chocolate chip cookies
Crunch dried honey crisp apples
Broccoli slaw and kale salad with white chicken
Mushroom medley
Vegetable pad thai
Fresh squeezed lemonade
Organic orange strawberry banana juice
Ricotta and spinach tortellini with red pesto
Riced cauliflower bowl
Country potatoes with wild mushrooms
Cauliflower pancakes
Organic acai bowl
Mashed potatoes
Chicken breast tenderloins
Baby carrots
Organic brown rice
Chicken and cheese tamales
Reduced fat melk
Grilled chicken strips
Macarons
Shelled edamommy
Organic rice cakes
Creamy peanut butter
2 chocolate dipped coconut luna bars
Chocolate coconut almonds
Brown rice pasta
Chicken recipe jerky sticks - For Twinks
Tortellini filled with pesto
Everything but the bagel seasoning
Apples
Sparkling pink lemonade
Ayygs
Mac n cheese
Green goddess salad dressing
Dark chocolate mint creams - Beckster
English toffee with milk chocolate
Chopped romaine lettuce
Buffalo style hummus
Mint watermelon black tea
Pasta with vegetables and basil pesto
Dark chocolate covered bananas
2x chicken breast
That had to be a $400 food shopping trip minimum.
Really? I mean, yes, she's going to have a cluttery mess, but as long as it's just junk and not literal, bug attracting garbage, and she isn't damaging their property (fucking up the carpet is more the type of thing that will get subtracted from the security deposit) why would they kick out a tenant who pays their rent on time? She can have a cluttered apartment. It's a private residence, she's not expected to have it in showroom viewing condition.

We can all agree that her apartment is going to look shitty, and it's going to reflect poorly on her when we see how much of a mess she's made in her vlogs, but that's not something to evict her over.
Don't forget the teeth-curling cat piss smell that's already embedded in every crack in the apartment. Won't be long before adjoining units start complaining.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
If Big Al is sleeping on the couch, that gives her the entire master bedroom to fill up with her hoard. I guarantee she'll start storing it in the "guest" bedroom too because fuck Becky having her own space. There also appears to be plenty of cabinet space in the kitchen which she can shove her hoard into because she certainly isn't going to need space for kitchenware now that she has zero need to do anything but open an app for meals.
I'm curious, have we ever got a full shot of Amber's whole bedroom back in the fag shanty?

The only angle I ever remember there was the pillow mountain

Howfluffyisdapuppy

kiwifarms.net
Yeah Aldi tends to attract a lot of the health conscious I see a lot of Keto and health people go to there and TJs a lot (same company I know.) The city lifestyle is unforgiving and women especially will stare a bitch down for not looking to standard. Her going to Lexington is bad but Amber keeps saying she is a city gorl but she is not at all. She is nothing but a retarded hick.

The city mindset is all about being part of a machine and usually being a socialite by frequenting regular spots. They constantly evolve and usually do the ideals of politics of the residents. Lexington for KY from what I know from Americans its an oddity because it does not match the carpet it feels like Nashville but less connected to its parent state Nashville very much is. She is an invalid now tbh constantly ordering take out to her apartment.

This made me almost snort my tea. I would die if Amber vlogged Aldi. The door lets you off right into refrigerated produce and then straight into the COOKIES and CHIPS. Watch her wax poetic over some stupid container of strawberries and then straight onto all the fake girl scout cookies and junk food her heart desires. That cart would be overloaded before she hit the end of the aisle.

Aldi and TJ are both the same, there is 100% some good food choices but even more bad ones. Both of them make the junk feel special too so she would have a field day. At TJ its more her "perceived style" lux and special edition, limited time buy, while Aldi is more the real Amber knock off, store brand, and cheap.

• Agree
Reactions: sparklemilhouse
Tags
None