VLOGS ARE BACK! Medical Update 02/19/20 -

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna lie, that rotating organizer she bought is pretty cute. But, again. Why oh WHY doe she has so much makeup? The eyeshadow palettes aren't limited edition so she can't say she's a collector. She hasn't worn eve shadow or a lip that isn't red for God knows how long. Bet money she doesn't know what any of those brushes are for. I'm a highlighter whore and even I know you only need a couple really good ones unless you're a makeup artist. Jeez louise.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Going to give over her size 6 shirt full of dandruff and pet hair to Goodwill

Makeup shit (uses a cake stand to store some of her makeup, shows off her makeup hoarding and her wrist brace full of pet hair already you filthy bitch)

Says she prefers to get fake plants

Doing this exceptional pose again for the camera:

Untitled.png

Bragging about how Becky and Amber cleaned around the house

Talks about Eric always beating her at puzzles

Talks about how she watched the Slaton sisters on TLC and how she cried and gives them a shoutout (dunno who she's trying to bullshit, we know she is jealous of them that they lost weight)

Becky got her some flowers and a painting of Little Mermaid

Blames not taking her mood stabilizers for not uploading recently and says that she filmed all the mookbongs for her to upload as a backup

Went to the doctor 4 times in the last 2 weeks

Mookbongs still help her to eat less (???) and much slower

"I haven't worn any makeup in almost 15 days, so that's like, 2 months."

Says her eyebrows are starting to grow back up (can't see them, sis)

Praises mood stabilizers for making her feel better again

Talks about having to take vitamins, takes vitamin gummies and bitches about the taste

Shows off eating a piece of turkey and some potatoes (probably frozen shit) and a diet coke

"Waaah, I can't dance"

Last edited:

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
Alright guize, the brace/plint thing is back and even more noticeable. Guess it did not get our gorl enough attention last time. Is she gonna explain anything about it this time ? Btw, still nasty, same with the shirt, her hair, and her face.

I am shooketh by her shitton of makeup. Who (I mean especially regarding Amber but, seriously, WHO) needs that many
- sponges
- brushes (just randomly thrown in the box, there's no logical order, such OCPD wow)
- eyeshadows
- lipsticks
Feels like even most beauty gurus are more reasonable than that.

7:47 aaaaand the brace has disappeared, wrist is healed, still no pain, still no explanation

Gorl now supports Amy and Tammy, wishes for 1000lbs sisters S2, was on the emotional rollercoaster with them. How much do y'all bet she identified with Tammy who has her body so fucked she can't do much, and won't seem to commit to losing cause it's hard while her sister (or here, housemate/girlfriend) loses and makes progress on her own ? I wish I was in her head when she watched it.

10:47 Rickie's face is exactly my face, and guess who went to Bath & Body Works for Valentine's day ?

Aw, girl saw a photo of herself and finally felt grotesque. I love how said photo was a snap taken by Eric at the mall and totally not the screenshot of her merging with the couch on her birthday.

~13:05 She's gone to the doctor 4 times in the last two weeks, what for ? Vitamin D deficiency ? Another UTI ? Rock-hard lymphedema ? This could turn out to be really interesting but deep down, I just know, it's because of her wrist problem that's so serious she's not even wearing the brace anymore. She gon reveal it at some point, just wait.

13:20 She said 7 minutes ago she was no longer on mood stabilizers because refill wouldn't refill, now she just said she went to see her psychiatrist, and that's that. ... So I'm just assuming this bish doesn't have ADD, nor Bipolar disorder. The former she'd have mentioned, the latter is too serious to be ignored like she did.

I can't help but clench my jaw when she wants asspats for not having worn makeup in 50 days (which is rumored to be inaccurate) yet showed us her shit ton of make up products earlier.
It's like hoarding shower gels and skin lotions yet neglecting yourself and not showering for days.

14:54 Oh, my bad, she is on her mood stabilizers again, it's been two weeks and she feels better. No mention of the medication's name though. Also I'm pretty sure mood stabilizers need way more than 2 weeks to be effective (but i'll need to check that out later because there might be quicker mood stabilizers that I don't know about)

15:10 EL FAMOSO BIPOLAR I was waiting for it. Now,
I'm currently in a psychiatric hospital on the daily for profesionnal reasons. I've seen my fair share of individuals with bipolar, light or severe, and I can tell you she ain't it. She's never ever showed signs of mania despite being like "oh I bought destiny so many gifts cause I was manic". She wasn't manic, she was trying to keep destiny cause destiny was gettng the f outta here (I think our gorl has Borderline personnality disorder but that's my theory. Also antidepressants aren't that effective on people with BPD). I have no problem believing she has depression though, because with her life who the hell wouldn't ?

17:47 Our gorl is messier and messier by the day.

Of course her iron pills are iron gummies. At least she'll take them.

She even gifts us with a her eating for a short moment - thank god no tongue sighting

mounki

kiwifarms.net
while it was not surprising to see that the many succulents she adorns her hovel are fake, it really goes to show how absolutely tasteless and devoid of any substance she really is-- aloe and those succulents are so ridiculously easy to grow and maintain.. so the fact that she has an open window sill with sunlight she would rather use wolmart plastic over the rull thing. but i guess thats just me being nitpicky,

the next clip after the fake plants- her arm flab moves in such a sickening way, youre absolutely fixated on the slime-like jiggle
you know i have to give props to amber here, shes managed to achieve such an uncanny appearance in that lighting from just being so comically obese-- it vaguely reminds me of when there are human characters in movies that just have proportions that cant be replicated with makeup or prosthetics are just entirely done in CGI. its a damn shame and a wonder

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
while it was not surprising to see that the many succulents she adorns her hovel are fake, it really goes to show how absolutely tasteless and devoid of any substance she really is-- aloe and those succulents are so ridiculously easy to grow and maintain.. so the fact that she has an open window sill with sunlight she would rather use wolmart plastic over the rull thing. but i guess thats just me being nitpicky,
No, I agree 100%. Succulents are one of the easiest plants to not kill, it doesn't really make a bunch of sense to me to buy plastic ones unless you don't have any windowsill space which they totally do.

GothSloth

Is mayonnaise a gender?
kiwifarms.net
First attempt at a video rundown sorry for any formatting weirdness.

*Amber thinks she invented the concept of containers and home decoration

* I wish she would figure out how to use that damn wrist wrap correctly.

*Dust is made of particles in the air and can land on things exposed to air ya'll

*She doesn't have a lot of makeup she has a decent amount actually.

*Lures in feeds neighbor's cat with food, assuredly without letting neighbor know.

*The fancy Walmart has plants and a cute modern section.

*"Cleaning for an hour"

* Amber and Mumbles have "puzzle competitions". Mubmbles always beats Amber in board games but she always wins at puzzles cause she's the champion puzzler.

*Watched every episode of the Slatons show. Laughed and Cried at each one because they remind her of herself.

*Xanecky walks past looking like she's concentrating real hard on how to walk like a human.

*Slatons are inspireen

*Showing off V-day gifts. She got this thing that was like a painting but it was on glass, so she's not sure what it was, but it's beautiful.

*Appearance by Mumbles. Gotta make sure to show everyone in the vlog.

*Hair is down, must have been the monthly warshing.

*In her opinion mookbangs are easier to do.

*Admits to not taking mood stabilizer because they wouldn't give her a refill until she saw someone. So it's not her fault guys. It's the doctors for not just passing out meds like candy!

*Says she "walked" around the mall a lot and went into a lot of stores.

*Eric took photo of her at Mall for Snapchat streak. Eric doesn't see her as a big person, just as a friend. Photo was eye openeen, she didn't realize how bad she was. Feels ""Grotesque"

*Met three subscribers in the last 5 days which is a record. Say's they were incredibly sweet.

*4 doctors visits in the last 2 weeks. Psychiatrist included, so she's done a lot, she just didn't film it.

*Says mookbangs are done with because it's not the content we want to see. We want to see vlogs, which she will do but they will be super boring according to her.

*Hasn't put on makeup in 50 days, despite looking like she had residual makeup on at beginning of vlog.

*Eyebrows are coming in apparently. I don't see it.

*Mood stabilizers make her feel better.

*Vitamin D level was 4, which is really low and absolutely because she lives in a cave and never sees the sun.

*Feels really good to be getting healthier.

*Wanted to find "Iron gummies with a multivitamin" and not "multivitamin gummies with iron" because she wants iron to be the main focus. Shows us gummy vitamins that she will surely stop taking. They are disgusting because you can taste the iron.

*Gets distracted by dogs playing.

*Anyway she recommends the disgusting gummies because the reviews for it on amazon are good.

*Food time. Turkey Kielbasa, baked potato, and caffeine free diet coke.

*Lets us know blog was boring, but wanted to get it up to show everyone her boring life since anytime she asks people say they want literally anything other than her stuffing her face.

edit: sniped

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
She's clearly been reading every single one of her comments as well as the Farms & no doubt reaction channels because she directly or indirecly "addresses" almost everything viewers critiqued her on.

What happened to that honking big, solid make up case she had? Why so many unused make up brushes - is she saving them up for Becky to craft them into something? What happened to the long ago promised video where she was going to teach us all a make up brush cleaning hack?

Splint AND a Tensor type wrap? But not a mention about why & in the last part of the video, she's wearing neither.

We're blessed with a passing glimpse of a slowly moving Becky as well as a few words in her dulcet tones... SHE LIVES... or at least moves & speaks.

Of course she mentions the Slatons. I'll reluctantly give her credit for not dragging them.

Replenishing her vitamin D levels isn't going to fix most of her health issues - don't know where she got that idea... probably misinterpreted something the doctor said.

Back on her mood stabilizers - guessed she missed the instructions about not just stopping most of those classes of psych meds. Ans once again she trots out "muh bi-polar". But she went out, she walked, she shopped...

You saw it in her video folks - she's clearly getting more hulthy.

Tags
None