VLOGS ARE BACK! Medical Update 02/19/20 -

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
God damn how long is she going to tard cum her [probably made up or exaggerated] medical issues for asspats? Get a new topic Amber.
What could she actually talk about, though? She has very few interests in life. This is especially sad since she has all the time and extra YouTube bucks to try new stuff. Or just read up on random shit online if she's really cheap. The time thing is the biggest waste here since she doesn't work at all.

Some, I guess, but she's also wearing a large shirt. The ends of the sleeves are a couple of inches below her elbow when her arms are resting straight down.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She really does have a fucking HOARD of makeup. I wonder how much of it was used once or never.

What's the point when you don't wear any for 50 day stretches at a time?
The point, haydur, is that she can afford it. Be jealous of her!

2. Stop saying "I am bipolar".
:smug:

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
She really does have a fucking HOARD of makeup. I wonder how much of it was used once or never.

What's the point when you don't wear any for 50 day stretches at a time?
You know what I just realized? Homegirl likes to put her grubby hands on everything out at Walmart but I can't remember her ever swatching anything for us 🤔 I'm gonna assume that most of it is untouched because most of those brushes aren't stained at all

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
I dont believe for a second she is on bipolar meds, because she is not bipolar. She has BPD which there is no medication that can fix it.
She would be feeling the nasty side effects of constant missed doses and cold turkey bullshit.
No medication really "fixes" anything
However, some medication can be effective for some symptoms of BPD. Some individuals react positively to antidepressants, other find better results with mood stabilizers. When it comes to BPD, there's no medication that heals you. There's just some medication that helps with some symptoms, while you deal with with the rest during psychotherapy

If she's on lamictal, there's no way she's feeling better in two weeks. Lamictal has to be taken in very very low doses at the beginning, and the dosage needs to be increased very slowly every two weeks at least. (25mg, then 50mg, 100 mg, 200 mg, knowing that the effective dose to feel any type of effect is at least 200mg (though it can go to 400mg).

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
God damn how long is she going to tard cum her [probably made up or exaggerated] medical issues for asspats? Get a new topic Amber.
Forever. And she has no other topics to pimp out beyond mook-bongs, what kind of drugs are you on?

Alright guize, the brace/plint thing is back and even more noticeable. Guess it did not get our gorl enough attention last time. Is she gonna explain anything about it this time ? Btw, still nasty, same with the shirt, her hair, and her face.
Never fear. The Lardmaster will grace us with a padded-out 10+ minutes vlog about it after receiving "hundreds and hundreds" of messages from Concerned Netizens about it.

13:20 She said 7 minutes ago she was no longer on mood stabilizers because refill wouldn't refill, now she just said she went to see her psychiatrist, and that's that. ... So I'm just assuming this bish doesn't have ADD, nor Bipolar disorder. The former she'd have mentioned, the latter is too serious to be ignored like she did.
She doesn't have ADHD and is not bipolar. There's just no way. Given the shitty and lazy way she does anything, there's also no way she has OCPD.

I can't help but clench my jaw when she wants asspats for not having worn makeup in 50 days (which is rumored to be inaccurate) yet showed us her shit ton of make up products earlier.
Was she not all dolled up around NYE, blathering on about her resolutions and so forth?

*Met three subscribers in the last 5 days which is a record. Say's they were incredibly sweet.
Sure, Jan.

2. Stop saying "I am bipolar". It's "I have Bipolar Disorder". A mental illness is not a personality trait.
Except she doesn't. Just something she pulled out of WebMD to feed "the girl" and claim to get a DX of after a single visit because of a disorder she absolutely has: attention-whoring.

If she's on lamictal, there's no way she's feeling better in two weeks. Lamictal has to be taken in very very low doses at the beginning, and the dosage needs to be increased very slowly every two weeks at least. (25mg, then 50mg, 100 mg, 200 mg, knowing that the effective dose to feel any type of effect is at least 200mg (though it can go to 400mg).
Which we went through last year when "the girl" was "doubling her dosage" or some other bullshit Big Al said because doctors always say "doubling" and not "increasing".

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
What kind of puzzles is she talking? Is it crossword or jigsaw?

She mentioned all the medications that she is taking but nothing for UTI? Cure or make-believe?

For a healthy individual, she is spending an awful lot of time a doctor’s office. Most 30 year old woman might see her GP once a year. Between the office and ER visits, she has been there at least once a week,...and the bills might be piling up to.

Last edited:

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
I thought it was funny that her doctor wanted her to take a multi-vitamin with iron, but "instead of a multivitamin with iron, I want to take an iron gummy with vitamins!" Out of curiosity I checked my multivitamin and seperate iron supplement, one had 26mg iron the other 27mgs of iron.

I'm sure her liver is already fatty as fuck, I wonder how she feels when she eats the whole bottle of gummies.

Jokes aside, is this “I can’t do caffeine” thing new? I can’t remember if she’s mentioned it before, and she’s certainly never seemed to have a problem.
I think it was late summer or around where she swears off soda because it gives her "heart palpeetations"

Last edited:

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
I thought it was funny that her doctor wanted her to take a multi-vitamin with iron, but "instead of a multivitamin with iron, I want to take an iron gummy with vitamins!" Out of curiosity I checked my multivitamin and seperate iron supplement, one had 26mg iron the other 27mgs of iron.

I'm sure her liver is already fatty as fuck, I wonder how she feels when she eats the whole bottle of gummies.

I think it was late summer or around where she swears off soda because it gives her "heart palpeetations"
She recently said she's been drinking Diet A&W a la Shane Dawson but I don't think root beer has caffeine in it.

Tags
None