VLOGS ARE BACK! Medical Update 02/19/20 -

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
I could care less if Benzo loses weight. She's still a pathetic, fucked up thumb grifter.
People forget so quickly about the shitty things she's said and done.
I can't stand either one.
It's a freakshow. They always will be because there's no way Big Albert will lose a substantial amount of weight.
She's always been an obese fatty. Since toddler days.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Your daily dose of autism;

I counted 46 lip smacks in today's video. I didn't count the silent ones. And I didn't count incidental lip smacks from eating.

At 21 minutes and 51 seconds, that means one lip smack every 28.5 seconds.
When the beetus thirst hits.

Not to mention we all know why she feels how she does, its mania. She will be spamming vids for a few weeks then crash and go silent.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I couldn't get past 8 mins. Maniclynn is just as bad as resentfulynn

That bowl is useless for lipstick, you'd have to take everything out to get what you want, if it's not on top. But that's not what really bugs me. What really bugs me is gorl is so stupid, she doesn't even realize she's leaving money on the table, so to speak. I'll leave it at that just because she reads here and I'm not trying to give her monetization lessons.

Finally, I don't know if she addresses the wrist wrap in the video, but since she didn't do it by 8 mins in, my amber threshold, I am going to assume it's repeat stress injury from chin dabs.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
I couldn't get past 8 mins. Maniclynn is just as bad as resentfulynn

That bowl is useless for lipstick, you'd have to take everything out to get what you want, if it's not on top. But that's not what really bugs me. What really bugs me is gorl is so stupid, she doesn't even realize she's leaving money on the table, so to speak. I'll leave it at that just because she reads here and I'm not trying to give her monetization lessons.

Finally, I don't know if she addresses the wrist wrap in the video, but since she didn't do it by 8 mins in, my amber threshold, I am going to assume it's repeat stress injury from chin dabs.
No I don't think she mentioned why shes wearing it but she kept bringing it up.
Dipshit.

Vol yoom us

kiwifarms.net
She injured her hand lifting a ladle sized spoonful to her mouth.
We'll get a "I've had so many people axxing me about my hand so I am forced to divulge personal medical information once again because I'm so interesting and popular."
You just know that if someone stares at her in public she probably acts like she's being stalked by the paparazzi. They wouldn't be staring at the biggest woman they've ever seen spilling out of a mobility scooter. Nahh.
How generous of our famous heifer to throw a shout out to the Slatons after they were thrown a measly bone by TLC.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps I'm suffering from a lack of imagination today but again, the only thing I can think of that would have put a strain on her wrist is if she lost her balance & used that arm to catch herself & perhaps prevent a fall. Whatever it is, if it's at all legit, she clearly didn't see a doctor for it or if she did, wasn't told how to properly wear a brace. For a bit we could see a Tensor wrapped around that wrist & at her size, that makes more sense than a poorly fitting brace. But then both disappear completely - leading me to conclude it's minor.

Her mentals… I just don't see bipolar or anything other than a generous helping of Cluster B disorders - Borderline Personality Disorder has to rank right up there, Narcissistic PD, possibly a smattering of Histrionic PD...

She never simply likes or dislikes anything or feels the modest emotions most feel when presented with various things. She LOOOOOOOOOOOOVES something, hates it, she humble brags about bawling her eyes out over the silliest things & has mentioned the others in the house looking askance at her when she's wailing over something minor.

Not saying adults don't have emotions - anything but. However, we learn to govern our emotions or risk being ruled by them. Public displays of exaggerated emotional reactions does not make her empathic or sensitive; it merely highlights her inappropriate ideas of what people feel & how those feelings are displayed. I would find her exhausting to spend any amount of time around, never mind have to live with her & that's not even considering the manipulation, lack of pulling her own weight... etc.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Perhaps I'm suffering from a lack of imagination today but again, the only thing I can think of that would have put a strain on her wrist is if she lost her balance & used that arm to catch herself & perhaps prevent a fall. Whatever it is, if it's at all legit, she clearly didn't see a doctor for it or if she did, wasn't told how to properly wear a brace. For a bit we could see a Tensor wrapped around that wrist & at her size, that makes more sense than a poorly fitting brace. But then both disappear completely - leading me to conclude it's minor.

Her mentals… I just don't see bipolar or anything other than a generous helping of Cluster B disorders - Borderline Personality Disorder has to rank right up there, Narcissistic PD, possibly a smattering of Histrionic PD...

She never simply likes or dislikes anything or feels the modest emotions most feel when presented with various things. She LOOOOOOOOOOOOVES something, hates it, she humble brags about bawling her eyes out over the silliest things & has mentioned the others in the house looking askance at her when she's wailing over something minor.

Not saying adults don't have emotions - anything but. However, we learn to govern our emotions or risk being ruled by them. Public displays of exaggerated emotional reactions does not make her empathic or sensitive; it merely highlights her inappropriate ideas of what people feel & how those feelings are displayed. I would find her exhausting to spend any amount of time around, never mind have to live with her & that's not even considering the manipulation, lack of pulling her own weight... etc.
I think she just doesn’t understand that emotions have different shades. She wouldn’t know the difference between ashamed, melancholic, grieving and discouraged. It’s all just STHOOO SAD and oh my god I LOOOVE coloreen. Like a toddler whose only understanding of the complexity of human emotion is Inside Out. And given that she lives in perpetual toddler land, she’ll never grow to learn how to express her feelings more articulately. What an uninteresting child.
Shut up about your sadz and show us your layygs already.

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1152482

HOW MUCH MORE BATH AND BODY WORKS DO THESE FAGS NEED????
Jesus Christ. I found this to be the most interesting thing in the whole video. Are they going there on a daily bases? What do you even buy at bath and body works. It’s like lotions, candles, and shampoos right? How are two people going through some much product they need to go there weekly? The people that work at that store must know them by name at this point.

Vol yoom us

kiwifarms.net

Every now and then she really ramps up the stereotypical bipolar syntoms.
A few weeks ago she mentions as she's in the car with benzo Becky that she just had this crazy random moment where she just could not stop talking.
They were on their way out to eat and it was the most animated we'd seen her in a while but it was totes her bipolar acting up and not the excitement of leaving the house to go eat.

Kind of like in movies/tv shows where they're trying to drive home the point that a certain character is depressed/psychotic and they use the most stereotypical symptoms to display that.
I'm sure being excitable and talkative can be a bp trait but the way it just comes and goes ina fleeting comment and we never see it again is quite strange.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ. I found this to be the most interesting thing in the whole video. Are they going there on a daily bases? What do you even buy at bath and body works. It’s like lotions, candles, and shampoos right? How are two people going through some much product they need to go there weekly? The people that work at that store must know them by name at this point.
I swear this is all they do when they go out besides hitting up the movies once and a while.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Every now and then she really ramps up the stereotypical bipolar syntoms.
A few weeks ago she mentions as she's in the car with benzo Becky that she just had this crazy random moment where she just could not stop talking.
They were on their way out to eat and it was the most animated we'd seen her in a while but it was totes her bipolar acting up and not the excitement of leaving the house to go eat.

Kind of like in movies/tv shows where they're trying to drive home the point that a certain character is depressed/psychotic and they use the most stereotypical symptoms to display that.
I'm sure being excitable and talkative can be a bp trait but the way it just comes and goes ina fleeting comment and we never see it again is quite strange.
Does bipolar even work like that? I've heard of rapid cycling, but I assumed that was days instead of weeks in either state, not just minutes of mania (or depression). Maybe it's her stupidity, limited vocabulary, or just diagnosis chasing. Because what she described sounds like excitement. Or just feeling extra chatty.

ETA: I wonder of the staff at B&BW have nicknames for low-budget scent queens, rickey and eric.

Willie Dynamite

Raccoon Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1152482

HOW MUCH MORE BATH AND BODY WORKS DO THESE FAGS NEED????
I used to try and give them a pass, because of how bad it must smell in there, of COURSE they need all those candles. However, I NEVER see them burning any of the candles they buy.

Probably for the best, with Hambeast lumbering around, one layyge swing in the wrong direction.... the Fag Shanty is gonna burn to the ground.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna lie, that rotating organizer she bought is pretty cute. But, again. Why oh WHY doe she has so much makeup? The eyeshadow palettes aren't limited edition so she can't say she's a collector. She hasn't worn eve shadow or a lip that isn't red for God knows how long. Bet money she doesn't know what any of those brushes are for. I'm a highlighter whore and even I know you only need a couple really good ones unless you're a makeup artist. Jeez louise.
Hold up.

I’m confused, are they really pitching eye shadow as something people “collect”? One can now be an eye shadow collector? The same stuff that they also tell you to throw away after about a year?

Is collecting perishables a genius new marketing concept I missed?

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Hold up.

I’m confused, are they really pitching eye shadow as something people “collect”? One can now be an eye shadow collector? The same stuff that they also tell you to throw away after about a year?

Is collecting perishables a genius new marketing concept I missed?
Some people who are super into make up will buy limited edition palettes to keep and not necessarily use - like the Trixie Mattel pallette that had so many available or the Shane Dawson pig stuff he released with Jeffree Star. Kinda like sneaker heads who spend a bunch of money on shoes they don't wear. It's not something that I would do but it's a thing and my point is that you do it on worthwhile, limited availability items and not things like Milani and Revlon.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Some people who are super into make up will buy limited edition palettes to keep and not necessarily use - like the Trixie Mattel pallette that had so many available or the Shane Dawson pig stuff he released with Jeffree Star. Kinda like sneaker heads who spend a bunch of money on shoes they don't wear. It's not something that I would do but it's a thing and my point is that you do it on worthwhile, limited availability items and not things like Milani and Revlon.
Limited edition sneakers, or funko pops or whatever, go up in value over time. Lets assume someone never opens the pallette and exposes it to air (at which point it will begin to decay), in 3-5 years, a shane dawson (trixie mattel, jefree starr, whoever) limited edition pallette will be only slightly more valuable than a beanie baby. And I say slightly, because there might be someone out there who thinks ego red or peacock green shadow is the best thing ever and they'll be willing to spend money so they don't ever run out of the shade.

Tags
None