VLOGS ARE BACK! Medical Update 02/19/20 -

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Limited edition sneakers, or funko pops or whatever, go up in value over time. Lets assume someone never opens the pallette and exposes it to air (at which point it will begin to decay), in 3-5 years, a shane dawson (trixie mattel, jefree starr, whoever) limited edition pallette will be only slightly more valuable than a beanie baby. And I say slightly, because there might be someone out there who thinks ego red or peacock green shadow is the best thing ever and they'll be willing to spend money so they don't ever run out of the shade.
Hey man, I agree with you. That's why I don't do it. I'm just saying it's a thing and if she's gonna waste money anyway, she might as well buy the good stuff since she uses only uses four products anyway and stock piles everything else. But our girl is always volume over quality.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Her mentals… I just don't see bipolar or anything other than a generous helping of Cluster B disorders - Borderline Personality Disorder has to rank right up there, Narcissistic PD, possibly a smattering of Histrionic PD...
For people who have followed Amber for a long time. Has she been playing the mental aspects from the start or are they being only present in the last year or two?

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
I swear this is all they do when they go out besides hitting up the movies once and a while.
Damn imagine her humongous self waddling into the theater. I've seen theaters with those steel bars you have to go through. I don't know what the damn things are called Fam.
There's no way she could fit through it.
How in the hell does she fit in the seat? Even with the armrests up.
I can only imagine what those employees think. You know she is the biggest person in their town.
And then comatose Benzo walking like a zombie.
This group of people are something else.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
I used to try and give them a pass, because of how bad it must smell in there, of COURSE they need all those candles. However, I NEVER see them burning any of the candles they buy.

Probably for the best, with Hambeast lumbering around, one layyge swing in the wrong direction.... the Fag Shanty is gonna burn to the ground.
I used to watch candle and wax melt channels. A whole bunch of the candle collectors were gay men. You'd get haul videos, but they weren't as common as you'd think. Most were once a month, when a collection hit or there was a decent sale. Oh, and they also actually burned the candles and reviewed them. They'd keep a couple as "collector pieces" (you'd be surprised at how much certain Bath and Body Works and Yankee candles can go for- I once saw someone buy a bubblegum candle for fifty fucking dollars). Otherwise they were often burning, melting, or using up their soaps and lotions. Empties videos were common. It'd be one thing if Eric was doing that on his channel, but no. This is straight up hoarding.

Concerned Vagino-American

Amberlynn to Null: You're gonna fucking touch me!
kiwifarms.net
Does bipolar even work like that? I've heard of rapid cycling, but I assumed that was days instead of weeks in either state, not just minutes of mania (or depression).
Bipolar she ain't, she uses it as a convenient excuse to weigh 550 lbs. Garden variety narcissist, hence all the fatlogic and excuses.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Damn imagine her humongous self waddling into the theater. I've seen theaters with those steel bars you have to go through. I don't know what the damn things are called Fam.
There's no way she could fit through it.
How in the hell does she fit in the seat? Even with the armrests up.
I can only imagine what those employees think. You know she is the biggest person in their town.
And then comatose Benzo walking like a zombie.
This group of people are something else.
They're called turnstiles.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Even getting through the turnstiles & being able to raise an arm rest between seats… the seats aren't that deep. I can't see her being able to get more than half her butt on a seat which means a lot of weight on her legs throughout the movie... tiring & cramp inducing.

Or are they making "deeper" seats these days?

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
For people who have followed Amber for a long time. Has she been playing the mental aspects from the start or are they being only present in the last year or two?
I started watching her when she just moved in with Destiny. I don't completely remember, but I don't think she did. If she did talk about her mental illnesses it was RARE. She brings that shit up in almost every video now and since being with Becky.

I personally think her always being a baby about her mental health is a combination of her still not being over Destiny and her gaining so much weight that she literally can't do anything but sit on her bed all day and eat.

She can't pretend like she has a personality anymore by hanging out with friends or going places so she has to say she has mental illnesses to make her seem unique.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ. I found this to be the most interesting thing in the whole video. Are they going there on a daily bases? What do you even buy at bath and body works. It’s like lotions, candles, and shampoos right? How are two people going through some much product they need to go there weekly? The people that work at that store must know them by name at this point.
they shop like depressed college girls. 🤷‍♀️

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just love how Benzo loses a few which we dont even know if its from fucking disease or not (which honestly, if her kidneys are fucked like I think it causes massive weight loss) everyone is taking to sucking her asshole.
Losing weight does not equal being a better/good person.
She is still a sloth, liar, mooch and a complete failure of a person.
I cannot see this fatty losing weight by working out and eating right, no way.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
In my opinion - Becky's weight loss is not coming from proper nutrition & exercise. If she's cleaned up her eating & started being active in a way appropriate for her age & starting size, by now she'd be much... 'brighter'? Okay, sucky word choice - my brain is pulling an Amber. She'd walk in a more upright way, move at faster than a bovine amble to the next patch of grass & there would be some life in her.

She's still a zombie & her eyes are dead. Illness? Medication? Possibly a combination but I don't equate HER weight loss to improving health.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
She emphasized being shy, quiet and awkward when starting out, as opposed to direct to muh mentals. The mentals started either late krystle era or early destiny era. There's a video, something like 100 things about me, from when she was still dressing and accessorizing like a 50 year old, basic bitch Karen from reception. I can't remember all the mentals listed in that video, one that stands out is "I have OCD. But, like, real REAL ocd, not like the kind of ocd people just say as a joke" and then goes on to list the stereotypical OCD, as opposed to what real OCD is like.

Tags
None