Vocaloid and its Community - autistic slapfights over anime musical instruments

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is green
kiwifarms.net
That's most likely one of his fans. There are tons of people who imitate his style, as I mentioned.
Would you call this an imitation?
The description links to a cover of the song belonging to an almost identical channel with the same songs and a few more uploads but with real human vocals. Now, normally I'd find this interesting in an ARG way but coming from him (if it is him) it almost makes me pissed off for some reason, I think it's because he makes perfectly fine content and this just makes it all a bitch to find.

Bad Egg

Bad with words
kiwifarms.net
The description links to a cover of the song belonging to an almost identical channel with the same songs and a few more uploads but with real human vocals. Now, normally I'd find this interesting in an ARG way but coming from him (if it is him) it almost makes me pissed off for some reason, I think it's because he makes perfectly fine content and this just makes it all a bitch to find.
That's x0o0x_
They've sung using their actual voice, so I don't think they're Koronba (since he's such a private, paranoid person), especially seeing how their newer songs deviate from his style.
Many people imitate Koronba's behaviors and style. Koronba has before flipped his shit over people thinking other people who imitate his style is him, so it's likely not him.

owo whats this 42069

kiwifarms.net
That's x0o0x's self-cover channel. It's not unheard of for producers to later sing their vocaloid songs themselves - I believe the most famous examples are Giga and Reol (they work together a lot) and Mafumafu (who started as a cover artist). I guess they like giving their fans options.

creamy cookies

spiral tones
kiwifarms.net
The only one I care about is Calne Ca.
bacterial contamination and calne ca is one of the few good derivatives to come out of the fandom, i love her

though, the creator went through some financial troubles and turned her character into a pretty interesting vtuber

i'd take more fan creations like this than the million black mikus, but alas

Bicycle Disaster

⚠️bicycles are fun⚠️
kiwifarms.net
It's Destiny but I think this fits the Vocaloid thread more

This bitch is so tone deaf, isn't she busy making offensive Miku caricatures?

destiny.PNG

creamy cookies

spiral tones
kiwifarms.net
It's Destiny but I think this fits the Vocaloid thread more

This bitch is so tone deaf, isn't she busy making offensive Miku caricatures?

View attachment 2099664
destiny's so tiresome

she complains about people sleeping on poc voicebanks and then turns around and makes miku black

has she not considered that said poc voicebanks are "slept on" for being dogshit? LEON and LOLA are old as fuck and on a severely outdated engine, Ruby sounds like a cheese grater and has a cow-ish voice provider, and Dex has a cow-ish voice provider as well

woowie queen

it's all about ethics and lollipops.
kiwifarms.net
destiny's so tiresome

she complains about people sleeping on poc voicebanks and then turns around and makes miku black

has she not considered that said poc voicebanks are "slept on" for being dogshit? LEON and LOLA are old as fuck and on a severely outdated engine, Ruby sounds like a cheese grater and has a cow-ish voice provider, and Dex has a cow-ish voice provider as well
and there's merli. or she doesn't count?

tearzahs #1 fan

kiwifarms.net
and there's merli. or she doesn't count?
Pretty sure Merli was marketed as a 'bad guy' type Vocaloid, like she was a rival to Aoki Lapis (another Vocaloid). Of course people didn't take that well though since they thought it was villainizing black people or something like that

glasses bitch

doki doki waku waku
kiwifarms.net
that and most english producers aren't anything beyond mediocre. you can tell some of these producers really want to be GHOST.

ButterscotchBandit

Sleepless Abomination
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure Merli was marketed as a 'bad guy' type Vocaloid, like she was a rival to Aoki Lapis (another Vocaloid). Of course people didn't take that well though since they thought it was villainizing black people or something like that
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought they were siblings or something.

Okay so I checked and they are both siblings and rivals, my bad.

Oranguru

Name one thing spookier than suicidal thoughts.
kiwifarms.net
destiny's so tiresome

Adding to this, Bruno looks at least somewhat like a Nice Guy.™ As for Clara, I guess because Spanish isn't that popular a language in the VOCALOID fanbase, despite the many (and growing) Spanish translations of the songs.

woowie queen

it's all about ethics and lollipops.
kiwifarms.net
since someone revived the thread, did crypton finally relase that new version of hatsune miku on their own engine?

Wallfacer

<You/We wield the Gun/You><The Board appoints you>
kiwifarms.net
Dear god, does vocaloid still have a community around it? This thread is lighting up parts of my brain that haven't been used in years, and I'm not enjoying it lmao

Kiryu DIO

Be exceptional, do drugs and shit, praise DIO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear god, does vocaloid still have a community around it? This thread is lighting up parts of my brain that haven't been used in years, and I'm not enjoying it lmao
On Twitter, they care less for producers and more about the Vocaloids themselves, which isn't a bad thing until you take in how at least 80% of it is surrounding Hatsune Miku.

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is green
kiwifarms.net
bacterial contamination and calne ca is one of the few good derivatives to come out of the fandom, i love her

though, the creator went through some financial troubles and turned her character into a pretty interesting vtuber

Deino3330 is a guy and he uses an obvious voice changer.

Kiryu DIO

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

God I love Deino's work, he just puts so much passion into making something that sets it apart from the crowd, and what better way to do that then with a nurse Miku with bug legs? Still looks better than Mina Hatsune.

creamy cookies

spiral tones
kiwifarms.net
since someone revived the thread, did crypton finally relase that new version of hatsune miku on their own engine?
the full release was fairly uneventful, but the beta release earlier last year, according to people that used her, was awfully nasally and choppy. it really really did not help their case when they kept delaying the release of the beta version

Mr. Cool ICE

Putting salted ice on faggot wounds
kiwifarms.net
Newfag, formatting is kinda shit due to this, but I have a few lesser known cows I'm surprised weren't mentioned, seeing as how they're actively invading and damaging the remains of the Vocaloid Community, more specifically the Producer community:

Kiryu DIO

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Newfag, formatting is kinda shit due to this, but I have a few lesser known cows I'm surprised weren't mentioned, seeing as how they're actively invading and damaging the remains of the Vocaloid Community, more specifically the Producer community:
Honestly, despite the admittedly spergy fanbase full of genderspecial children with xe/xem pronouns, Monstrosity's music has always been a bit of a guilty pleasure for me. As a matter of fact, her art is the reason I decided to keep improving and do more with my art as of late!