Vocaloid/Voiceroid/UTAU

UnderwaterUnderworld

Sometimes you have to drown before you die
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for necro-ing, but I wasn't sure about KF's policy and, being the most obsessed Vocaloid sperg there is, I had to post something.

I found an UTAU today, she's ok

momomoguri

im like TT, just like TT
kiwifarms.net
Aw christ, I listened to a lot of vocaloid when I was younger. I guess I'll share some of my personal favorites.

This one's from nashimoto-p, he's my favorite producer. You should check out his other stuff if you like this.

Another nashimoto song

I'll stop here because I don't want to spam too much.

Bicycle Disaster

⚠️bicycles are fun⚠️
kiwifarms.net
We got some drama today, I wasn't able to catch everything since I was sleeping through it but feel free to contribute.

Hazuki No Yume, a popular English translator for Vocaloid songs apparently made all of their videos private after Youtaites (youtube singers in the Vocaloid fandom) "copied" their translations for their fandubs/translyrics without crediting (or making money off it since they have Patreons/Ads on)

BlackCero is the one putting subtitles for HNY to upload.

Right now, we have people defending HNY & BlackCero for calling out the Youtaites that steal their translations and on the other side, the Youtaite fans calling out HNY:
  • That HNY is making a big deal of their translations being used for writing translyrics and they act entitled.
  • HNY is literally reposting songs from producers without permission (most of the time) just to put subtitles on them = stealing views from the producer.
EDLtR2z.jpg

ruh27YZ.jpg

jyEUETH.jpg

20ncR1Z.jpg

ZM8nQD0.jpg

krkguoD.jpg

http://archive.md/btkzi
fYcfBec.jpg

IOXAMNk.jpg

iu5KfTG.jpg

9b8l4De.jpg

UM4Fpv6.jpg

M310w0V.jpg

video description:
Mn1kauL.jpg

FVLA7Qv.jpg

I probably missed a bunch of stuff but feel free to add more/correct me

UnderwaterUnderworld

kiwifarms.net
We got some drama today, I wasn't able to catch everything since I was sleeping through it but feel free to contribute.

Hazuki No Yume, a popular English translator for Vocaloid songs apparently made all of their videos private after Youtaites (youtube singers in the Vocaloid fandom) "copied" their translations for their fandubs/translyrics without crediting (or making money off it since they have Patreons/Ads on)

BlackCero is the one putting subtitles for HNY to upload.

Right now, we have people defending HNY & BlackCero for calling out the Youtaites that steal their translations and on the other side, the Youtaite fans calling out HNY:
  • That HNY is making a big deal of their translations being used for writing translyrics and they act entitled.
  • HNY is literally reposting songs from producers without permission (most of the time) just to put subtitles on them = stealing views from the producer
I mean, at least HNY credits the producers. I don't know about how fair use would apply in this situation, but not revealing what you based your lyrics off of is skeevy.

Vocaloid Ruby

#VOCAMERICA is a scam
kiwifarms.net
I mean, at least HNY credits the producers. I don't know about how fair use would apply in this situation, but not revealing what you based your lyrics off of is skeevy.

If they created the lyrics they own them, it's as easy as that. I just hope smaller channels who are simply starting out and don't know better don't get targeted and simply own up to they're mistakes.

I hope the big youtubers who have done this however own up to their shit because they probably know full well they have been doing this.

Rachie and all the other cover girls give me a headache with how 'Kawii' they try to make they're voices. If you go back to their earlier covers you can actually hear their natural singing voices and it sounds like these girls generally have a nice voice. They just ruin in because they have to sound like they're literally 10 or something to get that appeal.

Last edited:

Bicycle Disaster

⚠️bicycles are fun⚠️
kiwifarms.net
Rachie and all the other cover girls give me a headache with how 'Kawii' they try to make they're voices. If you go back to their earlier covers you can actually hear their natural singing voices and it sounds like these girls generally have a nice voice. They just ruin in because they have to sound like they're literally 10 or something to get that appeal.

Don't forget they have a Patreon and I really doubt they make deals with the producers to make money off those covers. Also most of them are just reusing the original PV which is lazy and effortless.

[edit]
@Sand Planet MV

I remember there was a dumb "Vocaloid is dead" discourse after this song was out. It's amusing those western producers who claim Vocaloid is dead used to be literal nobodies if not for some circlejerk or some random ass song that blew up.

Last edited:

Rabbit-san

Anti-bullshit, Pro-common sense
kiwifarms.net
I don't mind some Vocaloid every now and again (both official songs and producer made). I tend to pass on a lot of the edger songs unless they have a interesting story that isn't bland and copied a million times but I like the funnier songs that do word puns or are just downright bizarre in general.

Hui

fυ¢к тнє נαииιєѕ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to stalk niconico for songs before haven't in years. Now I just go to that doujin place where random TOUHOU and Vocaloid music is uploaded. Anybody got a site for new shit featuring some un used SYNTHESIZERS I mean voca/utau? I like Miku kinda feel like she's been tapped out by now (V2 anyway) but I love Yukari, Luka and IA. Wish THEY would get more love.

UnderwaterUnderworld

kiwifarms.net
I used to stalk niconico for songs before haven't in years. Now I just go to that doujin place where random TOUHOU and Vocaloid music is uploaded. Anybody got a site for new shit featuring some un used SYNTHESIZERS I mean voca/utau? I like Miku kinda feel like she's been tapped out by now (V2 anyway) but I love Yukari, Luka and IA. Wish THEY would get more love.

I go to http://www.vocallective.net a lot, they have tons of albums(including lots of free ones) with unused synths. Heck, on their front page, they have songs with Macne Nana and Cyber Songman.

Songrium.jp is also a great place to find songs, but it's a bitch to use, and you could probably get the same results by browsing niconico's tag list.