Vocaloid/Voiceroid/UTAU -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Bicycle Disaster

⚠️bicycles are fun⚠️
kiwifarms.net
I guess you don't mind people knowing who you are in the Vocaloid fandom if they find this thread and your posts.

Vocaloid Ruby

#VOCAMERICA is a scam
kiwifarms.net
So, any of your interested in any of the new VOCALOID albums just out/hinted at?

Crap didn't think of that
And I wanted to keep my identity secret on here

It's better if you use a username here that you don't use anywhere else, I'd just DM an admit to ask if they could change it for you.

UnderwaterUnderworld

Sometimes you have to drown before you die
kiwifarms.net
So, any of your interested in any of the new VOCALOID albums just out/hinted at?

While it's not technically Vocaloid, Pretending is pretty good.
http://store.vocallective.net/album/pretending

Mizudori Dreamer is also back at it again: http://store.vocallective.net/album/pixel-eyes-lucidity

Also Tenth Wave sounds really cute.

It's better if you use a username here that you don't use anywhere else, I'd just DM an admit to ask if they could change it for you.

No, this profile isn't linked to any other profile of mine. I just posted one of my youtube videos here before and announced it was mine.

Edit: fixed wording

Last edited:

Hanamura

Darkness, endless, despair, fear no more
kiwifarms.net
I don't really follow the scene too much lately but do we have lolcows in the fandom?
I've got a personal lolcow, but she only gives some good milk occasionally, so it's not really worth it to follow the drama around her imo. Otherwise, not recently has there been any voca/utau drama of mass proportions enough to produce a full-fledged lolcow/

Vocaloid Ruby

#VOCAMERICA is a scam
kiwifarms.net
I've got a personal lolcow, but she only gives some good tard cum occasionally, so it's not really worth it to follow the drama around her imo. Otherwise, not recently has there been any voca/utau drama of mass proportions enough to produce a full-fledged lolcow/

Most vocaloid 'lolcows' are children. But some people in the fandom have very high egos that could honestly get them in trouble if it gets left unattended.

I.e

Brood-p (sad, sad man)
Fucking Akidearest (does she even count? lol cow anyway)
Probably Kenji-B he seems like an asswipe.

Hanamura

Darkness, endless, despair, fear no more
kiwifarms.net
English producer GHOST had a thread on lolcow.farm, but she and/or her 13 year old fanbase spammed up the thread and after the mods deleted the spam it died out a few days later. IMO she's not really that much of a lolcow, edgy English producers who are genderspecials with a billion mental illnesses are a dime a dozen.
https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/396096.html

Hui

fυ¢к тнє נαииιєѕ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That being said you'd be a fool to believe VOCALOID isn't dead in the west or dying altogether.

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST

Asuka

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Forgot who posted this in Chat yesterday. Vocaloid is now woke and on board with kangz.

The producers for the song I think took someone else's Vocaloid remix (at least the vocals) and didn't credit them but there doesn't seem to be any drama in sight. Could they even sue the producers at this point? I mean it's indirectly through Vocaloid (Yamaha) anyways. There are some comments in the video though expressing disgust that 2D anime girls are bangin' with darkies.