kiwifarms.net
Oops, Misunderstood your post.

This is my curent jam:

DVyiu0WXkAEOGMP.jpg:large

Pretty truthful post.

AnthroFlea180

Low Carb Parasite
kiwifarms.net
I wasn't sure where to post this, since it feels like it could fit on the SJW art thread, but since it is more related to vocaloid I'll post here.
I saw this and had a bit of a chuckle since knowing the app in question, there would be a lot of drama around it.
Gzozhmx.png

Looking at the person's profile, it could be a troll since it is the first art related post however there was a headcanon post which makes me unsure of it.
But as mentioned before: drama did end up happening, probably starting from the comment section, where someone called it tumblr art style.

MdlML0i.png

xAg9TTu.png

I took some screenshots from some posts and warning for big texts.
I have not read all of them, but I'm sure there are more than the ones here.

d8FI7Qq.png

qo1BD8f.png

sXzYibb.png

bxU3HJd.png

367WAj1.png

58sFUGS.png

XcEigUp.png

r5t9Zce.png

1Q3Iv2m.png

QP3Z9Jd.png

FZ1uodb.png

AwfV7J0.png

There are more people drawing black Miku for support and more long texts happening, but this is enough for a post.
*sigh* Being honest I would take this way more serious if this weren't the kind of place where people get ass pats for drawing their cute young soft bois in dresses and cute skirts often.

My bad if I ended up posting in the wrong thread or uploading the same picture more than once.
Edit: as a side note, most people on this app are minors and some of them probably wrote some of the texts and did the art on this post.

Last edited:

UnderwaterUnderworld

Sometimes you have to drown before you die
kiwifarms.net
I wasn't sure where to post this, since it feels like it could fit on the SJW art thread, but since it is more related to vocaloid I'll post here.
I saw this and had a bit of a chuckle since knowing the app in question, there would be a lot of drama around it.
Gzozhmx.png

Looking at the person's profile, it could be a troll since it is the first art related post however there was a headcanon post which makes me unsure of it.
But as mentioned before: drama did end up happening, probably starting from the comment section, where someone called it tumblr art style.

MdlML0i.png

xAg9TTu.png

I took some screenshots from some posts and warning for big texts.
I have not read all of them, but I'm sure there are more than the ones here.

d8FI7Qq.png

qo1BD8f.png

sXzYibb.png

bxU3HJd.png

367WAj1.png

58sFUGS.png

XcEigUp.png

r5t9Zce.png

1Q3Iv2m.png

QP3Z9Jd.png

FZ1uodb.png

AwfV7J0.png

There are more people drawing black Miku for support and more long texts happening, but this is enough for a post.
*sigh* Being honest I would take this way more serious if this weren't the kind of place where people get ass pats for drawing their cute young soft bois in dresses and cute skirts often.

My bad if I ended up posting in the wrong thread or uploading the same picture more than once.
Edit: as a side note, most people on this app are minors and some of them probably wrote some of the texts and did the art on this post.
I came here to check and see if there was a post about this, and I was right, of course.
I can't help but think most of the response art is being made out of pure spite, so I can't support it in good faith.
Truly, VA will grasp at anything it can to generate content

Bicycle Disaster

⚠️bicycles are fun⚠️
kiwifarms.net
>All that half assed "draw whatever you want uwuuwuuwu" positivity posts yet watch them chimp out when someone draws Cyber SongMan or Merli a few shades lighter.

Suddenly both of these Vocaloids have stans for the next few hours until the next autistic bandwagon comes up.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Me and gfs favorite UTAU
She cosplays Ruko perfectly, has the same physique.
ruro1.jpg

Beelzebub's Gate

an hero
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone experimented with the Vocaloid 5 engine? I'm thinking of getting it but I heard it has some crashing problems and a lot of good plugins were removed. I also see that you can't use Vocaloid 2 singers anymore. On the other hand it looks very simple to use and they made it so that pitch bending is easier...I also liked using Vocalistener.