Voice Actors

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Life is Hell...

kiwifarms.net
I think Charlie Adler deserves a special mention on this thread, mainly because he became extremely unhinged after Trump got elected, trust me.... His entire Twitter account says it all for me
Speaking of which, does anyone think this video he made last year gives off some worrying vibes, especially the noticeable finger twitching....

Wonathan Joss

kiwifarms.net
Seems like Erin Fitzgerald has drank the Twitter white guilt kool-aid because she backed out of voicing a black Guilty Gear Xrd character Ramelthal Valentine for the next game, Guilty Gear Strive, to avoid the lefty online hate mob to make room for a black actress to play this character instead, and Jesus, she really wants the whole world to know this.

source:
1621103917110.png

Aaaaand of course her little simplings are there to offer her queen some praise over it.

And here she is milking said praise from Ramelthan's new voice actress:
1621104225154.png

Aaaaaand of course, here she is pulling the old "if you disagree, you're a racist and I'm blocking you" card. If you ask me, implying that black people should only voice black characters is pretty racist but hell, I'm no lefty, I don't even use Twitter that much.

1621105007828.png

And probably most cringe of all, she threw in this tweet about how she's basically the second coming of Christ for "opening one door for others to make room, so that doors get opened for her you"

1621105467768.png

:shit-eating::smug::cunningpepe:
She is such a hero to the black species! Removing herself as a voice actor so that no post-BLM (2020) spergs will come after her and instead salty Guilty Gear fans would come after her replacement! So gosh darn brave! :story:

Aria

degenerate isekai protagonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seems like Erin Fitzgerald has drank the Twitter white guilt kool-aid because she backed out of voicing a black Guilty Gear Xrd character Ramelthal Valentine for the next game, Guilty Gear Strive, to avoid the lefty online hate mob to make room for a black actress to play this character instead, and Jesus, she really wants the whole world to know this.

source:
View attachment 2172825
Aaaaand of course her little simplings are there to offer her queen some praise over it.

And here she is milking said praise from Ramelthan's new voice actress:
View attachment 2172834

Aaaaaand of course, here she is pulling the old "if you disagree, you're a racist and I'm blocking you" card. If you ask me, implying that black people should only voice black characters is pretty racist but hell, I'm no lefty, I don't even use Twitter that much.

View attachment 2172865

And probably most cringe of all, she threw in this tweet about how she's basically the second coming of Christ for "opening one door for others to make room, so that doors get opened for her you"

View attachment 2172878

:shit-eating::smug::cunningpepe:
She is such a hero to the black species! Removing herself as a voice actor so that no post-BLM (2020) spergs will come after her and instead salty Guilty Gear fans would come after her replacement! So gosh darn brave! :story:
Hahaha

Seeing a character that is tanned and thinking they're black is pretty racist.

The Fair Lady

Blind spider waifu
kiwifarms.net
Hahaha

I honestly don't think she's meant to be black. Nagoriyuki and Giovanna? Yes. But Ramlethal just has tanned/dark skin. Pretty dumb move on Fitzgerald's part and her trying to look like some big hero because of it is even more embarrassing.

B4st4rdF1r3L0rd0z41

kiwifarms.net

Lone Outsider

Enjoy your life as a laughing stock.
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of which, does anyone think this video he made last year gives off some worrying vibes, especially the noticeable finger twitching....

View attachment 1888614
He looks like a roided out biker santa during off season. Normally that would be badass but when you to add wokeism and/or TDS, it becomes cringeworthy and pathetic.

Mask_de_SMITH

"I'm not a monster, it's only a mask!"
kiwifarms.net
Hahaha

I remember this and being pissed off, because she did pretty damn well voicing her character.

For the record there are several Guilty Gear characters with dark skin; Four I can think of off the top of my head, and they aren't black. For someone who worked for years with Japanese dubs, it's surprising that she's never heard of the whole ganguro thing before.

But you gotta help them blacks, right? So cringey s fuck.