Voice Actors

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Hooligan Handgun

kiwifarms.net

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
See if I hire her for any roles if I ever wanted to be in Hollywood.

Bitch.
The funny thing is she was way more prolific 10 years ago, but got squeezed out when the new woke shows wanted fresh blood and non white voice actresses.

So in a sense she bought hook line and sinker the same mentality that pushed her to the side

Mr. Zed da Robot Poon Fed

Goooooooooood!
kiwifarms.net
That's very good to know, glad he's okay.

On the other hand, John DiMaggio just posted this on his Twitter.
View attachment 2461941

Yikes... what an asshole.
What is he so pissy about exactly? That he had to get off his fat lazy ass and turn in the ballot for this rightly-deserved recall?

Mask_de_SMITH

"I'm not a monster, it's only a mask!"
kiwifarms.net
Another day, another high-profile batshit voice actress (not Tara) wishes serious illness/death upon a Republican politician. This time it's Grey DeLise-Griffin:

View attachment 2463215
(Link)

View attachment 2463218
(Link)

View attachment 2463220

(Link)
When will these fucking VAs realize that their fans don't want to hear this kind of shit?

I remember when I had a Twitter account (a mistake that I rectified years ago), and I used to follow my favorite VAs. They were normal, friendly, and joking, generally good people.

Then their brains broke shortly after Trump was elected, and the next thing you know, my timeline is filled with all my VAs bitching and moaning that some chubby orange man with wrinkles became president. I remember Steve Blum's tweets were nothing but anti-Trump coping, bitching, crying about shit, and it got to the point where his fans started dropping left and right until he cut that shit out. Because even he realizes that no one wants to see the voice actor for Spike cries about Trump.

These people need to remember that VAs don't have the kind of fanbases that highly paid, on-screen actors have. So you can't pull a Grey Delisle or a John DiMaggio and bitch about the government in every post because no one gives a shit. Nothing they bleat is going to be anything more than white noise, and Trump Derangement Syndrome just makes them look fucking crazy. They can't afford to start shaking the tree and pissing people off because they don't have that big a fanbase. They have to keep the ones they have and not be so divisive.

But it seems Grey never learned that lesson, and it's why she's been yeeted into irrelevancy.

Mask_de_SMITH

kiwifarms.net
Fell down the rabbit hole in the Vic Mignogna thread about the current English voice actress for Sailor Moon, Stephanie Sheh (I hate her as Sailor Moon, for those who wanted to know).

Found this very recent interview, and it takes less than 30 seconds for the Islamic Content to happen.

"I'm a dog mom." Bitch, get the fuck out right now.
"Dog Mom" by today's standards refers to women who can't get laid, pretty much resounded to staying single, and use being animal parents as an excuse not to have sex, imo.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
"Dog Mom" by today's standards refers to women who can't get laid, pretty much resounded to staying single, and use being animal parents as an excuse not to have sex, imo.
Terms like Dog Mom, Cat Mom, Fur Babies, etc. drive me up the fucking wall.

I have a cat, and I love him. He's my buddy. And I fully plan on getting a dog in the near-future, too. In no way does cleaning out litter boxes or going on walks equate to raising a real child, though.

People who use these terms obviously want to equate themselves with actual parents in a sad attempt to make themselves feel just as important. It's cringe as fuck. lol.

Mask_de_SMITH

kiwifarms.net
Thinking that not eating meat will protect animals and save the earth :story:
thishistwontsavetheearth.PNG

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
People like this are fucking idiots.

Chicken and cow farms only exist because of the food the animals provide. You get rid of the food aspect of it, and nobody would own these farms again. It costs money to run these farms. You get rid of them, then you lose a shitton of jobs and these animals will probably go extinct. So ... Fuck you, Tara.

Also, this moron is part of an industry that promotes consumerism, which isn't good for the environment. Hey, you ignorant, self-important cunt: How does it feel to partake in the very same pop-culture that will lead to numerous landfills of FunkoPops?

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2521378
People like this are fucking idiots.

Chicken and cow farms only exist because of the food the animals provide. You get rid of the food aspect of it, and nobody would own these farms again. It costs money to run these farms. You get rid of them, then you lose a shitton of jobs and these animals will probably go extinct. So ... Fuck you, Tara.

Also, this moron is part of an industry that promotes consumerism, which isn't good for the environment. Hey, you ignorant, self-important cunt: How does it feel to partake in the very same pop-culture that will lead to numerous landfills of FunkoPops?
Tara has her own thread if you want to talk about her: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/tara-strong-tara-lynn-charendoff.32611/

Lone Outsider

Enjoy your life as a laughing stock.
kiwifarms.net
When will these fucking VAs realize that their fans don't want to hear this kind of shit?

I remember when I had a Twitter account (a mistake that I rectified years ago), and I used to follow my favorite VAs. They were normal, friendly, and joking, generally good people.

Then their brains broke shortly after Trump was elected, and the next thing you know, my timeline is filled with all my VAs bitching and moaning that some chubby orange man with wrinkles became president. I remember Steve Blum's tweets were nothing but anti-Trump coping, bitching, crying about shit, and it got to the point where his fans started dropping left and right until he cut that shit out. Because even he realizes that no one wants to see the voice actor for Spike cries about Trump.

These people need to remember that VAs don't have the kind of fanbases that highly paid, on-screen actors have. So you can't pull a Grey Delisle or a John DiMaggio and bitch about the government in every post because no one gives a shit. Nothing they bleat is going to be anything more than white noise, and Trump Derangement Syndrome just makes them look fucking crazy. They can't afford to start shaking the tree and pissing people off because they don't have that big a fanbase. They have to keep the ones they have and not be so divisive.

But it seems Grey never learned that lesson, and it's why she's been yeeted into irrelevancy.
That's not even the end of that fuckery. Some people will not forgive them for going full TDS even after they cut back on it because it's such an obvious red sign to them being secretly demented, and to so willingly jump the shark on that one has marked many VA's as untrustworthy since they did a 180 so damn fast. Not just that but also some non-Texan VA's such as Neil Kaplan's reaction to Weeb Wars which I don't need to elaborate any further on. The biggest issue is that these people have stained their reputation for a very long time or even forever because they got offended by a loud mouth Billionaire that got elected and instead of proving they were better than him, they stooped to his level.

RurkerHivemind

kiwifarms.net
Having actually been to cons myself, I can confirm that every voice actor I've met (and I've met quite a few) were actually decent, nice people. (This doesn't mean they all are, and admittedly they were all legitimate, non-dub guys...)

I think you could do a lolcow thread on amateur voice actors, though. Surely there's some real freaks out there.
I wonder how well aged this post is now?

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I don't like is cliquey atmosphere that some of these studios houses.
Unless you create your own VA company & manage to secure notable IPs that go on to hits,
you have only a few places to work: LA (obviously), Dallas, Texas (Funimation), Houston, Texas (Sentai), Austin, Texas (lol Rooster Teeth), or Vancouver (Canadians only). Does New York even have any prominent studios anymore?

Mask_de_SMITH

kiwifarms.net

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Damn, man.

I really loved Tom Kane as a VA, especially his portrayal of Magneto. It hurts to hear shit like this.
I was fortunate to attend a Q&A with him and Peter Mayhew.
That was a great experience and its sad to see his health decline to such a degree.