VoidBurger article -

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looking good. Still surprised Void never got her own thread (just for her; that thread doesn't really count as her thread). That picture is unintentionally hilarious on a lot of levels. I never noticed how much she resembles a slightly more feminine-looking Brianna Wu, and I also like how Chip looks more like her son than her boyfriend.

BlueChan

Drawn by 8 different kindergarteners
kiwifarms.net
Thank you!

Part of me is tempted to just go ahead and move it to a proper page on the wiki, but the other part of me wants to wait for more feedback before doing so.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd say this is 100% perfect top ut up on the main wiki so far after reading about half of it.

Reactions: BlueChan

BlueChan

Drawn by 8 different kindergarteners
kiwifarms.net
Everything got approved, so I finally moved it.

I'll work on it some more once I find time - some interesting stuff came up in the thread. (I've already added categories to it, but that'll likely take a while to get approved.)

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that'll likely take a while to get approved
AHM WARKIN AWN IT!!!

No but seriously my PC's deciding to shit itself today so I'm running a system restore as I type this. I'll get that approved as soon as I possibly can.

Edit: nvm can do it with my phone

• Feels
Reactions: BlueChan
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino