Voltron Fandom - Bury your gays!

elzaw

kiwifarms.net
These Sheith fans were absolutely horrified when Lion Forge announced that the comics would focus on Shiro and Curtis’ relationship and harassed one of the writers for being excited over it until he apologized. They also celebrated when the comics were cancelled for economic reasons and treated it like a victory for TEH GHEIS.
These Sheith shitheads are a bunch of narcissistic hypocrites who give shits about nothing but themselves and the ship they didn’t get.

They were surprisingly cute and I wouldn't have minded if they were canon. There are rumors about Keith/Acxa being planned in some rough drafts, but sadly they've been used by Sheith imbeciles to bash the staff and claim that they wanted to "un-gay" Keith and keep him away from Shiro. Yanno, because a girl's mere presence would make one of the guys in their ship "tainted".

Lohkay who?
there was a thread about her here

Ceiling Kitten

Yep, Kitty IS watching you!
kiwifarms.net
1591531653658.png

1591531685668.png

1591531774191.png

1591531864236.png

1591531896431.png

1591531922717.png

1591531948491.png

1591531990898.png

http://archive.md/GnNAW

Using the deaths of REAL PEOPLE to be whiny little cunts about FICTIONAL CHARACTERS tells me lots about what kind of shit people you are. You are deeply out of reality and probably really fucking privileged to have the luxury to moan about howw T-T-T-TRIGGERED Allura's death makes you when people all through the world are protesting over police brutality hitting USA yet again. What happened to Allura (who was a WHITE girl in the origi nal) means JACK SHIT compared to what's going on now, and pitching childish tantrums over it is incredibly insensitive and self-centered.

(And OF FUCKING COURSE they're a Sheith fan. This is YET ANOTHER rabid Sheith fan who thinks she's oh so oppressed for not having their Ou Tee Pee. I'd be more surprised if they were NOT, to be frank; they were already calling Curtis a "random character" in the thread. which butthurt Sheith fans do ever since s8 dropped.)

Last edited:

elzaw

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1357835
View attachment 1357836
View attachment 1357838
View attachment 1357839
View attachment 1357842
View attachment 1357843
View attachment 1357844
View attachment 1357845

Using the deaths of REAL PEOPLE to be whiny little cunts about FICTIONAL CHARACTERS tells me lots about what kind of shit people you are. You are deeply out of reality and probably really fucking privileged to have the luxury to moan about ho T-T-T-TRIGGERED Allura's death makes you when people are rioting over police brutality hitting USA yet again.
"THEY KILLED A PURPLE ALIEN BUT HIS MOM WAS BLACK SO HE'S BLACK"

184.jpg

Gotta love how these Russian fuckers care more about the poor blacks in America than the ethnical minorities oppressed in their own country

Last edited:

Ceiling Kitten

kiwifarms.net
"THEY KILLED A PURPLE ALIEN BUT HIS MOM WAS BLACK SO HE'S BLACK"

View attachment 1357925

Gotta love how these Russian fuckers care more about the poor blacks in America than the ethnical minorities oppressed in their own country

Russian VLD fan imbecile: BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!! ESPECIALLY FICTIONAL CHARACTERS'!!
Minorities in Russia: [laugh in Chechen, Tajiki, Uzbek, Crimean Tatar, Azeri, Georgian, etc.]

Couldn't help recalling how the Russian SJW known as Tomatomagica was caught using anti-Central Asian slurs some time ago. :story:

Last edited:

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1357835
View attachment 1357836
View attachment 1357838
View attachment 1357839
View attachment 1357842
View attachment 1357843
View attachment 1357844
View attachment 1357845

Using the deaths of REAL PEOPLE to be whiny little cunts about FICTIONAL CHARACTERS tells me lots about what kind of shit people you are. You are deeply out of reality and probably really fucking privileged to have the luxury to moan about howw T-T-T-TRIGGERED Allura's death makes you when people all through the world are protesting over police brutality hitting USA yet again. What happened to Allura (who was a WHITE girl in the origi nal) means JACK SHIT compared to what's going on now, and pitching childish tantrums over it is incredibly insensitive and self-centered.

(And OF FUCKING COURSE they're a Sheith fan. This is YET ANOTHER rabid Sheith fan who thinks she's oh so oppressed for not having their Ou Tee Pee. I'd be more surprised if they were NOT, to be frank; they were already calling Curtis a "random character" in the thread. which butthurt Sheith fans do ever since s8 dropped.)

I hope someone outside their echo chamber rips them a new one for it. LOLcows never make me angry, but this is just disgusting. Fucking white privileged cunts.

Ceiling Kitten

kiwifarms.net
1594143330102.png

1594143587387.png

Rabid Sheith fangirls still play princess victim, circlejerk one another to keep feeling victimized and pretend that they Never Ever bullied others over their ships? Must be a day that ends in Y.

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1433506

View attachment 1433517

Rabid Sheith fangirls still play princess victim, circlejerk one another to keep feeling victimized and pretend that they Never Ever bullied others over their ships? Must be a day that ends in Y.
They'll never understand why people dislike them and will always fall back on "IT'S BECAUSE OF MEAN ANTIS CALLING OUR SHIP PROBLEMATIC", huh?

Daisy

kiwifarms.net
They'll never understand why people dislike them and will always fall back on "IT'S BECAUSE OF MEAN ANTIS CALLING OUR SHIP PROBLEMATIC", huh?
It's like the nerdy girl at school who calls the cheerleaders sluts, cynically bashes all the jocks, then accuses her friends of being on their side when they call her out on her unnecessary brattiness. Or the fat guy who refuses to practice basic hygiene and is a cynical asshole, then thinks girls don't want him because of his size and his size alone.

Ceiling Kitten

kiwifarms.net
An apparently kinda new to the VLd fandom Curtashi fan tries to smooth out things and organize a Curtashi and Sheith fanfic exchange. . .

1596467855523.png

BONUS: The OP of the post made a whole Tumblr rants aboutr "poor princess Sheith fans" being oh so harassed by the EVIL KLANTIS and then dismissed by THE MEANIE STAFF. It reads likesome sort-of pathetic RPFwhere they try to be the Dante Alighieri of Sheith.

It's been almost two years already, Sheith shitheads. Get over yourselves.

Daisy

kiwifarms.net
This is what happens when you practice selective reading, only hear what you want to, and lock yourself into the idea that you're going to get what you want. Kids, don't do ships, otherwise you'll turn into these pissbabies.

Also love the mention of Allura right at the bottom of the thread, like they actually care about her.

Ceiling Kitten

kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing is that they still repeat exactly the same ridiculous arguments they pulled out of their shit-filled asses almost two years ago. Nothing has changed, they're still rehashing old shit to feel good about themselves after they didn't the only thing they cared for: Teh Ou Tee Peeeh. :story:

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
How much do you wanna bet these lovely people would even blacklist any Sheith shippers who just want to get along and expressed interest in the fanfic exchange or art meetup?

I will always laugh at how entitled and arrogant they got to think the Voltron staff would give them their ship because of the death threats sent by Klance shippers—the enemy of your enemy MUST be your friend, right? After receiving death threats over shipping the last thing you would want is to stoke the flames further by encouraging one side of the ship war. They were right to wash their hands of all shipping, Sheith shippers are massive sore losers who think "but the klantis" is an excuse that means they never did anything wrong.

Ceiling Kitten

kiwifarms.net
How much do you wanna bet these lovely people would even blacklist any Sheith shippers who just want to get along and expressed interest in the fanfic exchange or art meetup?

I will always laugh at how entitled and arrogant they got to think the Voltron staff would give them their ship because of the death threats sent by Klance shippers—the enemy of your enemy MUST be your friend, right? After receiving death threats over shipping the last thing you would want is to stoke the flames further by encouraging one side of the ship war. They were right to wash their hands of all shipping, Sheith shippers are massive sore losers who think "but the klantis" is an excuse that means they never did anything wrong.

I'm a Sheith shipper myself, which is one of the reasons this annoys me so much. The ship itself is fine but the cult-like, narcissistic, and entitled behavior from my own shipmates is incredibly toxic and embarrassing. I don't think I had ever been in a shipping corner full of so many whiny imbeciles until I got into Sheith and so many fans went completely berserk over not being given the ship on a platter.

Daisy

kiwifarms.net

I'll never forget how they assumed Jeremy Shada saying relationships would be organic meant Sheith was going to be canon when he was clearly talking about Allurance in response to the Klance demands.

Daisy

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1495004
View attachment 1495008
View attachment 1495009
View attachment 1495012

Found another thread about this stuff. The original was already deleted, but the internet NEVER forgets.

At this point we could make a bingo of these exceptional individuals. Or a drinking game, except if you took a shot for every instance of "curtains" or "hurtful" or "triggered" or "queerbaiting" or "ants and censorship" you'd die of liver poisoning in ten minutes or one page of Tweets, whichever came first.