Vox cites Kiwi Farms Salt - WE ARE TRUSTED BY VOX

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
'Til Dox Do You Part

https://www.facebook.com/eva.perman...1OsdLbNv0IAVcwgyPbnjeUPrgAact3JQ19VDw&fref=nf (http://archive.md/HJjoV)
Pics (http://archive.md/O1WtM)
https://www.linkedin.com/in/eva-perman
https://dev.to/exipolar/hi-im-eva-perman/comments/
https://medium.com/@EvaPerman
https://www.quora.com/profile/Eva-Perman
https://github.com/ekzy
https://bandcamp.com/ekzi

DOB January 22, 1984

img_4482-jpg.294450

upload_2017-10-10_20-10-30-png.294433

upload_2017-10-10_20-10-49-png.294434

upload_2017-10-10_20-11-14-png.294435

upload_2017-10-10_20-11-26-png.294436

upload_2017-10-10_20-11-51-png.294437

upload_2017-10-10_20-12-23-png.294438

upload_2017-10-10_20-12-49-png.294439

This man needs his own thread.

Jaimas

HELLO, MON'KEIGH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

meme time

Hey Norasphere, My name is Kiwi and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, exceptional, no-lifes who spend every second of every day shrieking into Twitter. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have you ever smiled at any point in your life? I mean, I guess it’s fun making Autistically shrieking about people who don't give a fuck about you but are still somehow oppressing you because of your own insecurities, but you always somehow take it to a new level. Do any of you even have gainful employment, or is being a homeless failure just a requirement of you retards?

Don't be a stranger. Just hit us with your best shot. We're pretty much weaponized Autism. We were killing troons before you even knew what the term meant, and we were triggering morons for almost a decade before you even noticed us. What have you even accomplished, other than "screech impotently about how I've been harassed?" We also enjoy levity and have a fucking awesome Dynastia (he just shitposted; shit was SO cash).

In conclusions you're all faggots who should kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

The I Scream Man

You’re in the deep end now!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So if someone made an article about a person of interest to the internet at large and took our opinions, viewpoints and evidence to make their own article but didn't acknowledge we exist at all then that should make the article kosher right??????????

Gentleburd

Has a teensy top hat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It astounds me how misinformed people are about the Farms. And it’s kinda sad too, since most of the people here are good, friendly, folks.

It’s really not that hard to not get a thread on here. Look, I’ll make it easy and number the things you shouldn’t do online:
1. Do not be an ass to others. Follow the golden rule.
2. Do not post private info in public places. Especially disgusting fetishes and other shit the average person doesn’t need to know about.
3. Do not tell obvious lies in an attempt to seem interesting. Shit like faking mental illness is not socially acceptable.

Feel free to add to this list. For poor ol’ Nora’s sake since it seems she could really benefit from this knowledge.

m0rnutz

Not a furry
kiwifarms.net
That last one is a bit account.

Also lol at people complaining we're in the first page results. We discussed this on here how because of Google using your history for it's algorithms, it's more likely to use a site you frequently visit that has keywords you're interested in, rather than some other source.

Tl;dr so Nora can understand? Stop browsing KF and maybe KF wouldn't show up. Y'all niggas touching the poo by your own will.

I can't even think of a lolcow who an heroed other than Terryberry.
They try to pin Elizabeth Waite on us. The only problem is that suicide is the rat Kings fault, because TLL didn't pick up calls and Waite called them out on it, all of the cows who were friends with Wait brushed aside the suicidal thoughts as "she'll swallow pills and sleep it off", and when the death did happen they tried to use it for TLL fundraising.

We, a "literal transkilling site", were the only ones who actually donated to Amanda to help her.

And even then, Waite aside, Julie wasn't our fault either. We've literally never "killed" a person. I'd like them to prove otherwise.

I joined and went forever paranoid I'd get a thread because of the rumors this place was bad. It's not, it's just a bunch of autists and deviants who can take jokes, laugh at themselves, and know when you need to shut the fuck up about certain things (i.e. drinking pee in Walmart, talking Nick Bates level pedophilia, or coming for a nigga on the pooper with a hunting knife)

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
Edit: never mind, I didn't see the last post. (And you drink pee at Walmart? All the cool kids drink pee at Target)

Most people here don't give a shit about trans people. It's the lolcows who happen to be trans, or people who use being trans as an excuse to be a jackass that get talked about. Same as any other type of person.
If you make an ass out of yourself, you're get talked about. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

They seem to think we verify people the way they verify people.

Pro-tip: We don't take "I am this person ok? Trust me" as verification around here. When someone gets verified on the Farms, it's because that person has given the mods incontrovertible proof that they are who they claim. And people who make serious claims but refuse to verify themselves get told to GTFO until they do.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They try to pin Elizabeth Waite on us. The only problem is that suicide is the rat Kings fault, because TLL didn't pick up calls and Waite called them out on it, all of the cows who were friends with Wait brushed aside the suicidal thoughts as "she'll swallow pills and sleep it off", and when the death did happen they tried to use it for TLL fundraising
190AECF2-D1C3-49A1-8683-E0194299B74A.jpeg

0001E047-E6C5-4337-83C9-EC49EBAAF493.jpeg

6C7B9FC0-E208-4CE5-B628-6B8854E62716.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
meme time

Hey Norasphere, My name is Kiwi and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, exceptional, no-lifes who spend every second of every day shrieking into Twitter. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have you ever smiled at any point in your life? I mean, I guess it’s fun making Autistically shrieking about people who don't give a fuck about you but are still somehow oppressing you because of your own insecurities, but you always somehow take it to a new level. Do any of you even have gainful employment, or is being a homeless failure just a requirement of you exceptional individuals?

Don't be a stranger. Just hit us with your best shot. We're pretty much weaponized Autism. We were killing troons before you even knew what the term meant, and we were triggering morons for almost a decade before you even noticed us. What have you even accomplished, other than "screech impotently about how I've been harassed?" We also enjoy levity and have a fucking awesome Dynastia (he just shitposted; shit was SO cash).

In conclusions you're all faggots who should kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Not sure whether to rate this "winner" or "autistic."

They try to pin Elizabeth Waite on us. The only problem is that suicide is the rat Kings fault, because TLL didn't pick up calls and Waite called them out on it, all of the cows who were friends with Wait brushed aside the suicidal thoughts as "she'll swallow pills and sleep it off", and when the death did happen they tried to use it for TLL fundraising.

We, a "literal transkilling site", were the only ones who actually donated to Amanda to help her.

And also, when Amanda Waite called out TLL for their inaction and using her dead spouse as a political football, they accused her of being gaslit and manipulated by us and banned her forever.

Dysnomia

Livin' the pumpkin spice life
kiwifarms.net
They mostly focus on trans and autistic folk but go after lots of people with disabilities

So xe is admitting that being a troon is a disability?

a site with literal guides about how to drive trans people to suicide

:lol:

everyone knows they're a Nazi board

We are LITERALLY Hitler and are gassing jews right now.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
And even then, Waite aside, Julie wasn't our fault either. We've literally never "killed" a person. I'd like them to prove otherwise.

Jay Geis killed himself bc I stole his irl girlfriend.

edit ; Also I doxed that one belarussian guys anti-government livejournal to the KGB once, I wonder what ended up happening with him.

I'm just gonna go ahead and set my kill count to 2.

Raging Capybara

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It astounds me how misinformed people are about the Farms. And it’s kinda sad too, since most of the people here are good, friendly, folks.

It’s really not that hard to not get a thread on here. Look, I’ll make it easy and number the things you shouldn’t do online:
1. Do not be an ass to others. Follow the golden rule.
2. Do not post private info in public places. Especially disgusting fetishes and other shit the average person doesn’t need to know about.
3. Do not tell obvious lies in an attempt to seem interesting. Shit like faking mental illness is not socially acceptable.

Feel free to add to this list. For poor ol’ Nora’s sake since it seems she could really benefit from this knowledge.

4. DON'T use Twatter.

W

WW 635

kiwifarms.net
Also @Cricket talked a guy on Sociopath Community into murdering both his parents with a claw hammer once.
I appreciate you trying to bolster my interwebs rep, but alas my only real claim to fame is the raising of an illegitimate child with the infamous doxer @Ride. Too bad it didn't turn out as cute as we we're hoping and we had to get rid of it.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
I appreciate you trying to bolster my interwebs report, but alas my only real claim to fame is the raising of an illegitimate child with the infamous doxer @Ride. Too bad it didn't turn out as cute as we we're hoping and we had to get rid of it.

My bad, okay then you're a sweet adorable cutiepie who is harmless and adorable and I have two more confirmed kills than you'll ever have.

Status
Not open for further replies.