vulnerability (03/25/21) - Couldn't even do a full week of "Curvy Calories"

BooneHelm

kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn after deciding to quit Curvy Calories:
JQFwo_nalUwo7pUYlxAlSdu5l_A=.gif

Also this face is pretty great at the end like she did a total mice drop.
1616689049365.png

Edit:
YOUR MOVE HAYDURS!
1616689977356.png

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
We have to remember that Amber wants to be an inspiration for her audience, and right now she is not getting the level of approval that she is expecting. This is why she always brings the 100 pounds, as we should be astonished by her accomplishment. Unfortunately, we do not know how she lost it besides the fact that she was sick and now has gained most of it back.

The Queen of Autists

kiwifarms.net
I want to give her a hug. Why am I the only idiot here that falls for her shit?

Anyway she took on more than she couldn't stop chewing and now is playing the get out of jail free and sadly victim card cause she wasn't caring about all that shit the other day, she just trotted it out cause she wants to eat. And she got instant gratification from saying she was going to do some grandiose thing and then gave up like a wimpy little bitch while blaming everything on others and deflecting responsibility. Now, as an idiot, I am starting to see it much more clearly.

The Crawling Chaos

I will tell the audient void
kiwifarms.net
wtf.jpg

OH MY GOD I'M SOOOO SHOCKED AT THIS UNPREDICTABLE, NEVER SEEEN BEFORE DEVELOPMENT!
Said absolutely no one.

What an inspiration... what a fucking looser. She's the most weak, pathetic, victim complex, persecutory delusion having individual that I ever encountered. Of course this could be just a ploy for views.

Last edited:

Clown Baby

karate snowmachine chops'it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also this face is pretty great at the end like she did a total mice drop.
View attachment 2027787
She looks like Fat Kelly with that smug mug.

I know it's a huge longshot but I really wish we could get to see her on MSPL someday, only because when she tries to whine about her mentals making her eat sketties and jamocha crunch to Dr Now, the cute little shitlord will tell her she just likes eating junk more than she likes being alive. "Even my doctor, who is supposed to be on my side, is metnal illness shameen me." God, I want to see it so bad.

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
No one is fat shaming, mental illness shaming or vulnerability shaming... what IS that? People are calling her out on her inability to complete tasks or even really CARE about her own health. And that makes us the enemy...? No. This is just Amber finding yet another way to blame people for her own faults, her laziness and her complete lack of accountability and self-awareness.

People don't dislike Amber because she's overweight, they dislike her because she's genuinely a careless, thoughtless smug individual with no backbone. Cancer didn't make her realize her dire situation for Christ's sake... I'm surprised she hasn't found a way to shift the blame for that onto someone else at this point.

Piggy Pot Pie

ham hoof hotdish
kiwifarms.net
There’s a chance she’ll be wearing a Destiny herpes outbreak on her wedding day. Maybe she likes her sores because they remind her of kissing the love of her life. An outbreak is the perfect excuse not to kiss (or share food with) Becky.

“You may now kiss the bride.”

Amber: puckers and waits like a dainty princess.

Becky: Turns Super Mario hat backwards, leans in and sees sunlight glinting off of her ruby red lip sore. She hesitates briefly, but in her head she can already hear the protests of the beast, “Baayyuubbb! This is MY big day, don’t lidurally mess it up for me!!” So she courageously closes her eyes, takes a deep breath…

New virus downloading 7% complete

Til death do you part. God I love romance.

Smoovy Jay

Edibles, sex and livestreaming
kiwifarms.net
No one is fat shaming, mental illness shaming or vulnerability shaming... what IS that? People are calling her out on her inability to complete tasks or even really CARE about her own health. And that makes us the enemy...? No. This is just Amber finding yet another way to blame people for her own faults, her laziness and her complete lack of accountability and self-awareness.

People don't dislike Amber because she's overweight, they dislike her because she's genuinely a careless, thoughtless smug individual with no backbone. Cancer didn't make her realize her dire situation for Christ's sake... I'm surprised she hasn't found a way to shift the blame for that onto someone else at this point.
Right? She was just crying about wanting to be there for Becky but apparently that’s not all that important to her.

Amber and Chantal need to understand they’re not fat. They’re super morbidly obese and people give them a hard time because they have no desire to change or better themselves. They hide behind excuses and “my addiction” as if that’s supposed to end the debate. It’s their responsibility to fight their addiction, it’s not our job to coddle them.