>constantly filmeen muh food thots is a new trigger for me
>idiotic and impulsive thought
>i jumped on the gun and made a f00l of mahself
>ppl MAKE FUN OF ME
>mental illness shameen
>vulnerubl shareen
>every1 hates mi :(

Classic LogicLynn:
>if I was skinner, people would treat me a lot better as fatphobia is why people hate me
>I lost 100 pounds last year, and people still hated me

PICK. ONE.

Hamberlard review: 10/10 INSTANT CLASSIC! She invokes Rain And Petals Eavesdrop, reaction channels, people criticizing her for her false suicide baiting, fat shameen, false outrage, and thoroughly deb00nks her entire narrative and thesis in under four fucking minutes!
Imagine writing a philsophical treatise thoroughly detailing and providing examples, quoting other philosophers, and citing hundreds of years of literature regarding a new, groundbreaking theorem only to disprove the preceding hundreds of thousands of words in a short, 50 word paragraph.
Amberlynn just did that.

Bravissima, porcellina!
View attachment 2027675
curvy calories was great in context
00:23
but constantly filming my food thoughts
00:25
is a new trigger for me
00:27
weight loss content sure but a daily
00:30
basis series
00:31
it's an idiotic impulsive thought i
00:34
actively jumped on the gun and made a
00:36
fool out of myself
00:38
yet again simply i'm not comfortable
00:41
being vulnerable
00:42
on camera anymore people take my
00:44
personal struggles and vulnerability
00:46
and create memes satire monetize
00:49
nitpicking reaction videos
00:51
and cruel jokes about unhealthy cycles
00:54
when in reality they are mental illness
00:56
shaming
00:57
my channel used to revolve around
00:59
vulnerable oversharing that only was the
01:01
number one ingredient
01:02
in what became an ambulant hate train i
01:06
have to realize that no matter what i do
01:08
hate will be the main focus in why
01:10
people watch me they say
01:12
i'll get less hate if i lose weight but
01:15
what happened last year when i was down
01:17
almost 100 pounds
01:18
and nothing changed my weight and
01:20
struggle should never determine how much
01:22
hate or negativity i receive
01:24
justifying cruelty with whether i'm on a
01:27
diet
01:27
or not is just more false outrage to
01:30
create the never-ending nightmare of
01:32
nasty comments
01:34
i'm judged no matter what i do how i
01:36
feel
01:37
or what i say i'm judged on what i wear
01:40
how i cook
01:41
and the way i walk i get it it's the
01:44
internet and everyone has an opinion
01:47
but that's just an excuse so people can
01:49
say how fat i am
01:51
there are videos made by people showing
01:52
nothing but body shots of me
01:54
or videos mocking me when i had suicidal
01:57
thoughts
01:58
this is somehow allowed when did
02:00
bullying become okay
02:02
they justify their actions by saying i
02:04
lie but yet there's never any proof
02:07
it is always assumptions rumors choices
02:10
in believing
02:11
or disbelieving one of the worst things
02:13
i went through was when i shared my
02:15
abuse story
02:16
and no one believed me i haven't been
02:19
the same since
02:20
my truth and my pain has resulted in the
02:22
biggest mistake i ever made during my
02:24
time on youtube
02:26
god i wish i could go back and start
02:27
over i do a lot of things differently
02:30
maybe not start youtube at all but
02:32
youtube is a priority for me now
02:35
and there's no turning back how i wish i
02:37
could change the narrative
02:39
and my ho how i have tried but
02:41
everything falls back to my past
02:43
between that and the unwanted fat
02:46
shaming on a daily basis
02:48
i feel like i'll never be okay again i
02:50
want to feel like i can be my authentic
02:52
self on youtube but i can't right now
02:54
it's easier to be judged when making
02:56
mediocre mooc bongs
02:57
and supposed horde halls than to be
03:00
judged for true
03:01
vulnerability tears struggles and the
03:04
darkness in my life
03:05
seems like when i need people the most
03:08
i'm pushed away harder
03:09
the more vulnerable i become the more
03:12
open i am
03:13
the more hate i receive which leads me
03:16
to never wanting to share anything ever
03:18
again
03:18
but it wouldn't matter i'm judged and
03:21
hated on no matter what
03:23
everything i do gets twisted into
03:25
something bad i don't want my mental
03:27
illness twisted
03:28
or my indecisiveness twisted any longer
03:31
i'm sick
03:32
i'm ill i'm not in control
03:37
but i am in control of this
03:40
my channel
The word "I" was used 45 times, give or take. Not counting the me/mys, and there were a bunch of those too.

Not too self-involved, is she.
Narcnarcnarcittynarc.

Skippy1931

kiwifarms.net
I hate her and her I’m a victim another poor me Trisha paytas. What is the thing she shared that was a mistake? Reaction channels barely show her anymore after her cancer card. She can’t understand her channel is dying because she does nothing . she won’t post she won’t answer questions everything is you are a haydar. I hate the ig stores because every time you do it helps her. It shows engagement . But I did respond that it’s not true that if you pay cash you don’t have to loose weight. I said yes you do it’s not about money it’s about health. She said I was stupid. I said no you have severe sleep apnea (which can get better with weight loss) plus she literally cannot breathe sitting and because the fat is crushing her lungs . she doesn’t sleep laying down no dr would put her under for what 5-8 hours with severe sleep apnea , plus that weight and all she said you don’t know what your taking about I’m paying cash hater . I told her I lost my aunt during wls (not taking about myself or making it personal it’s literally what I told her) my aunt lost 60 lbs prior , she was exercising she stopped breathing on the table 5 times . as they tried to close her not completing surgery she stopped a 6th and final time she then stopped replying to me . I hate this woman how long do we have to hear about the 100 lbs which it wasn’t a 100 lbs and it kind of doesn’t count when you gain it back. Funny this came after her smuglin live I want wls and she had an apt then this maybe the dr told her loose
The weight and get help. I can’t understand why any dr would take the money and operate. It’s different if it were cosmetic surgery etc you can pay to get anything done but this surgery she could die what dr would risk their license

My Cat Is Racist

kiwifarms.net
It took her less than 4mins to go from "I failed" to "you all hate me bc I'm fat, it's your fault". This is what happens in her head whenever her lizard brain smells even the faintest whiff of culpability. It's quite remarkable.
It reminded me of this part of Maja's MSHPL episode where she flips out and blames her weight gain and lack of progress on her boyfriend. "It's ALL YOUR FAULT!!"

The mental gymnastics our gorl must perform to be able to continue to pat herself on the back while failing at everything she tries are Olympic level.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It must be bad to know not even Cobes, a smelly, filthy, tism, foul-tempered, spice brain rotted, wooden teefs wouldnt fuck you and he fucked a midget fuck doll to death.

Also, stfu, Amber stop the scapegoating, gaslighting and manipulation its not working sis, its not working on even your most braindead fans.

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
We haven't seen Amber out and about in... how many months? Pikachu be shocked, she has gained weight. Amber has always wanted to live in a large city like LA, but Lexington has destroyed her. If she was self-conscious in BF Kentucky, I can't imagine moving into a luxury filing cabinet in the Cheesecake Capitol. Her content has never been robust, but take away the gayquaintances and generous yard of old, Amber has nothing, only rent to own furniture and a rent to own butler, and the view from the window. It almost feels like a trope of "fat girl makes it in the big city", except the only things she is making is fat deposits.

rain and petals eavesdrop

Point Blank Period type deal situation moment
kiwifarms.net
When is this from? On her IG stories yesterday, she said she had a video scheduled for the 25th, 27th and 29th. She definitely planned to quit Kurrvy Kaloriees from the very beginning.

God, that was painful. Why is she trying to make this so much deeper than it is. Fuck off Emolynn. Also, what's up with all the jump cuts. Either she can't read, she cut some parts out, or both.
Bolth

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"and now a reading from the Book of Martyrs." Easier to read with just a hint of pathos in the voice, eyes downcast, ostensibly going over one's words but an easy way to hide uncontrollable facial expressions except of course, those grave glances at her audience, brow furrowed just a tad as she gently makes clear our many transgressions.

Have to love her take on authenticity. This is an admitted troller, attention getter who speaks of YT personas. Why should her audience have to sort through what's authentic?

People push her away; really? That's a knack SHE has aced. When asked a question she doesn't care to answer, rather than simply stating she chooses not to answer that line of inquiry, she turns into a smug, snippy, sarcastic snot.

She's always yearned for Internet fame & now, she's got it. The price to be paid is constant scrutiny & no, it's not always fair. She's learning, (or would be if she had half a brain), that nothing she has said or done publicly can be changed.

Share/not share? Indifferent shrug here at those solemn words. Damned right she'll share, trying to be all cute, quirky & cunning with what leaves her lips & when. Same old.

I see she either didn't upload or she scrubbed her subsequent live. I only caught a few minutes of it but the moods I saw made a complete lie of her little performance. Hopefully, somebody snagged it or did a summary. It's no doubt full of unintended gems.

LavenderLiquor

kiwifarms.net
So basically she didn't get the views and asspatters she was hoping for to make continuing the series worth her while.

I know it's been discussed before but I do think she's angling for a TLC show of her own. I don't think she's interested in MSHPL but a chance to have her own show? ...you betcha!
People say this all the time and I don't get it.

Yeah, having a show does make money but after you're done shooting, it's not like you keep making money from it.

Amber hates being told what to do and likes working when she wants to which she wouldn't be able to do if she was shooting a show.

She would have to be completely silent on all social media/youtube which she also will not do.

And of course, one the reasons Amber loves youtube is because she can control what people see. The producers are not going to let her do whatever she wants as well as editing the product for t.v.

Oh and what would the show even be about? She doesn't want to loose weight, she barely leaves her house anymore. She doesn't have much family or friends around so TLC would have to hire people to be her friends and family. (At least the slatons show, we know for a fact it's filmed with actual people from the slaton family.)

Even the slaton show is boring. I have no idea how they had enough viewers for a 3rd season but at least Amy lost the weight and got the surgery. It probably wouldn't survive a 3rd season if Amy didn't accomplish anything like Tammy.

Amber is unbearable to watch nowadays. I don't see how putting her on t.v would make that change. Actually it would be worse because she would be even more smug than she already is.

Amber's 'fame' should stay where it belongs, in her head.

dollastoho

kiwifarms.net
I did respond that it’s not true that if you pay cash you don’t have to loose weight. I said yes you do it’s not about money it’s about health. She said I was stupid. I said no you have severe sleep apnea (which can get better with weight loss) plus she literally cannot breathe sitting and because the fat is crushing her lungs . she doesn’t sleep laying down no dr would put her under for what 5-8 hours with severe sleep apnea , plus that weight and all she said you don’t know what your taking about I’m paying cash hater . I told her I lost my aunt during wls (not taking about myself or making it personal it’s literally what I told her) my aunt lost 60 lbs prior , she was exercising she stopped breathing on the table 5 times . as they tried to close her not completing surgery she stopped a 6th and final time she then stopped replying to me .
Don't poke the piggy. Poke fun AT the piggy. 🐷

Hater238704

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why ALR and FB constantly complain about about being fat shamed. They are morbidly obese, they deserve to be shamed and feel shame. If you allow your body to get to a grotesque and unhealthy state by your own doing, you deserve to be shamed. You did a bad thing and should feel social consequence.

I also don't care if a narcissist gets her mental illness shamed. Being a narcissist is also shameful and something one should change. Some things just deserve shaming.
Problem is research shows narcissism is very difficult to curb or treat because narcs are incapable of seeing things realistically. God just made em fucked up

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how I'm still surprised by her lack of self awareness. You're an absolute piece of shit, Hambo. That's why you're hated.

There are fat people everywhere that people love because they're not raging cunts. Even when she's finally on her deathbed she'll blame the Haydurz for her short, sad life ending.
There's nothing vulnerable about self pity and shifting blame to anyone besides yourself.

I'm convinced she feels no emotions besides self pity and anger. I doubt she even feels real happiness when eating. It's just routine to her at this point. She's reaaaaaaaaaally trying to push this mental illness shit to excuse anything and everything.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how I'm still surprised by her lack of self awareness. You're an absolute piece of shit, Hambo. That's why you're hated.

There are fat people everywhere that people love because they're not raging cunts. Even when she's finally on her deathbed she'll blame the Haydurz for her short, sad life ending.
There's nothing vulnerable about self pity and shifting blame to anyone besides yourself.

I'm convinced she feels no emotions besides self pity and anger. I doubt she even feels real happiness when eating. It's just routine to her at this point. She's reaaaaaaaaaally trying to push this mental illness shit to excuse anything and everything.
When you consider her pictures on IG, I think she still believes that she is a hot chick and people also hate her for it. She probably feels that she is misunderstood and if people could see her alternate reality, they would see her as an inspiration.