vulnerability (03/25/21) - Couldn't even do a full week of "Curvy Calories"

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
She looks awful. What happened to her neck and face areas? It looks like bad robot person from like 1995.

I still do not understand why she does not just HAES the heck out of this. It would solve all of her problems. She could show off her eating skills while not having to worry about losing weight.
So basically she didn't get the views and [rear-end]patters she was hoping for to make continuing the series worth her while.

I know it's been discussed before but I do think she's angling for a TLC show of her own. I don't think she's interested in MSHPL but a chance to have her own show? ...you betcha!
Getting the views does not matter. She could not keep up the charade. She failed day one and it probably got worse from there. Fat Ambert is too far gone to fake it at this point. She is unable to eat like a normal person for the few minutes it takes to put a video together.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
None of these fatties can ever really accept they are just the modern version of the fat lady circus side show. Amber is forever ass blasted that people only watch her as a obese train wreck - not for her sparkling personality, wit and insights on Wal-Mart hauls.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
None of these fatties can ever really accept they are just the modern version of the fat lady circus side show. Amber is forever ass blasted that people only watch her as a obese train wreck - not for her sparkling personality, wit and insights on Wal-Mart hauls.
This is Amber’s quandary. No one would watch her if she was somewhat of normal size, so she would have little or no income. So, she needs to stay morbidly obese to keep her income up. She has no talents, and nothing interesting to show. Thus, she talks about diets or getting bariatric surgery, while doing nothing about it.
She is in the same situation as last century’ s coal miners doing a dangerous job but not being about to stop because the money is good.

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
PitifulLynn is my favorite persona. I love when she decides she's going to get all RAW and REAL with her viewers by sharing something she wrote--something that was originally written completely spontaneously and wasn't in any way planned nonononono--when she was at her lowest. Because she can't just share something personal, no....to share her sacred texts is a special occasion. And it's an occasion that can only occur when there's something inside her that she's never expressed on her channel ever before because she's never had to dig this deep to sort out her pain.

So she settles herself in the place where all the best feels and ideas come from, the bathroom, opens her journal, and begins reading her struggle to us. Her voice attempts to warble with adipose tissue sadness, but she never raises it above a flat affect. There's even a childish grab at sympathy by lowering her voice whenever she needs to really dreg out the feels.

And while her tone and mood may outwardly look duh-pwessed, the words she's reading back to us are layered in bitter vitriol and butter spite. It fucking cracks me up that she is sitting there like a kid waiting to be picked up in a carpool line, attempting to milk pity with a sad demeanor, while saying words like, "justifying cruelty with whether I'm on a diet--or not--is just more false outrage to create the never-ending nightmare of nasty comments," or "I get it, it's the Internet...and everyone has their opinion, but that's just an excuse so people can say how fat I am." And bless her for always delivering the cherry on top of my schadenfreude sundae with the ever-classic, "the more open I am, the more hate I receive and it makes me want to not share anything anymore." :story:

Lurkypoo

kiwifarms.net
I may have missed it but she recorded this a week or more before when she posted this video. View the Herp on the lip in this video. No Herp in her lives.

That means something "triggered" her "vulnerability" then. Not from YDHB's video she watched on live. She pre reacted to the hate she new she'd get for failing JC and now CC the sequel. She's messed up the timeline again.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Make no mistake, that "poor widdle me" video was very carefully crafted - or as well as 'carefully' or 'crafted' can be applied to such a cognition deficient person.

She claims to be reading from her private journal yet every written word is clearly meant for an audience, an audience she hopes to emotionally manipulate into seeing her as an ever so sad victim, borne aloft by the cruel, cold winds of an uncaring world. Never has a person suffered so from the vicissitudes of life! No one else deserves an unceasing round of perpetual ass pats just for the having the courage to simply... BREATHE!

Us? Bloody hell, Farmers, we're simply not worthy.

No makeup, hair scraped up in an untidy poop bun, wrinkled shirt with the collar looking as though she's spent hours pulling at it in anguish. The unspoken message? "I'm tryeen; guize, I'm really tryeeeeeeeeen'! I may look & feel distraught & haggard but wouldn't anybody, facing this endless cruelty?

She finished her video, jump cut out the parts which didn't show enough pathos... then downed a pint of Ben & Jerry's.

kiwifarms.net
I thought the stuff in her journal was supposed to be a secret but this is nothing new... so she puts her youtube rants in her journals too. no wonder she makes no progress with her mental health.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
What's wrong with her eyebrows?

What's right with them. Ever.

No one is fat shaming, mental illness shaming or vulnerability shaming... what IS that? People are calling her out on her inability to complete tasks or even really CARE about her own health. And that makes us the enemy...? No. This is just Amber finding yet another way to blame people for her own faults, her laziness and her complete lack of accountability and self-awareness.

Deflection and misdirection. She's so busy believing her own lies, she can't accept that her super morbidly obese state, and continued rapid weight gain, has nothing to do with the strangers on the internet. This shaming crap is straight out of Chantals play book. Amber's been moding for Chantal so often, she's emulating her.

"...the number one ingredient in what became an ambulant hate train..." I'm sorry, what? An ambulant train, you say?

As opposed to those stationary trains people are always talking about. I wonder what she actually meant, or thought ambulant meant? Abhorrent? Atrocious? Appalling? C'mon, WriterLynn!

I noticed the less ass pats she gets for starting a new diet, the faster she quits it. She doesn't want to lose weight, she wants the weight to disappear like a magic act and be praised for doing nothing. Not even the bare minimum, but literally nothing.

When a diet of 4,000 calories a day, where every meal is takeout, is not sustainable for more than one day, you've got to wonder what the fuck a 'normal' day looks like?

Ilona took Amber's admitted weight gain of 9lbs between failing Jenny Craig, and starting curvy calories 100 days, and roughly calculated Amber would need to consume 9,000 calories a day to gain 9lb, in about a week, at 550lbs.

A video of what Amber really eats in a day would be actually interesting, though it'll never happen.

Funny how she looked like a couch potato and says "please take a screenshot of this! ohmygod i'm really really UGLY!" after the video reading her cyberbullying journal entry.. She does this all the time for tiktok and I don't understand her logic.. "Agree but don't judge me" ?
View attachment 2029681View attachment 2029691

She's like an attention starved child. Look at meee! I'm good! (Diet) I'm bad! (mukbang) I'm fancy! (Hauls) I'm girly! (Eareens/makeup) I'm a Lesbeen! (Rainbow fucking everything) I'm intelecktual! (Books/glasses) I'm obnoxious! (Piercing shriek 'laugh', shouting)
JUST FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK DON'T STOP LOOKING AT ME!!!

Last edited:

The Queen of Autists

kiwifarms.net
It reminded me of this part of Maja's MSHPL episode where she flips out and blames her weight gain and lack of progress on her boyfriend. "It's ALL YOUR FAULT!!"

The mental gymnastics our gorl must perform to be able to continue to pat herself on the back while failing at everything she tries are Olympic level.
Oh yeah, THAT bitch! There's a theme to all of the super morbid obese that they are very immature, incapable of handling any stress without freaking the fuck out, wont push themselves to try, and blame others. It should be its own mental illness category in the DSM VI. And people complain every fat bitch on there has a bf but they can't get a date, the reason why is you can't get that fat being single, you need somebody to wipe you after about 375 - 420 and most people would starve themselves quickly to wipe able levels if they had to deal with that discomfort and were not able to shamelessly ask a partner for help.

EggNazi

Eggs are equal to Nazi propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
An video of what Amber really eats in a day would be actually interesting, though it'll never happen.
I've said this for years now but she's still never been truly honest about just how much she consumes. I'm shocked no one that knows her personally has done a full on smear piece about her yet, given she's not only fat but an insufferable person too.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
And to the surprise of literally no one, right after sharing this "feel sorry for me" journal entry, she's gone and posted another mukbang video:
Amberlynn Reid video archive (28.3.2021).JPG

:story:

This girl is truly without shame, which really begs the question of why she would want to make it appear that she's so upset by other people "shaming" her. This question, of course, is rhetorical, since we all know the answer is emotional manipulation.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
Make no mistake, that "poor widdle me" video was very carefully crafted - or as well as 'carefully' or 'crafted' can be applied to such a cognition deficient person.

She claims to be reading from her private journal yet every written word is clearly meant for an audience, an audience she hopes to emotionally manipulate into seeing her as an ever so sad victim, borne aloft by the cruel, cold winds of an uncaring world. Never has a person suffered so from the vicissitudes of life! No one else deserves an unceasing round of perpetual ass pats just for the having the courage to simply... BREATHE!

Us? Bloody hell, Farmers, we're simply not worthy.

No makeup, hair scraped up in an untidy poop bun, wrinkled shirt with the collar looking as though she's spent hours pulling at it in anguish. The unspoken message? "I'm tryeen; guize, I'm really tryeeeeeeeeen'! I may look & feel distraught & haggard but wouldn't anybody, facing this endless cruelty?

She finished her video, jump cut out the parts which didn't show enough pathos... then downed a pint of Ben & Jerry's.
Ambers journaling and carrying around copies of a child called it are all narc supply. She doesn’t actually engage in or get relief from her ‘writeeeen’ she just wants people to think she’s the kinda deep girl that writes.