Vyahdis / Daniel - Attention whore who made a thread on himself

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Zoetrope

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1966008 best picture I have of him now, sorry.

View attachment 1966017View attachment 1966064
https://archive.org/details/mapsirlep2 Vy's latest shenanigans with him on another pedo podcast. Just couldn't resist being the limelight again could ya Danny?
https://steamcommunity.com/id/vyahdis steam profile
https://twitter.com/vyahdismk2 twitter
https://lunaimago.home.blog dead blog

Just who is Vyahdis? He's a pedophile that was once part of a now defunct pedo podcast (more below) and has been a regular poster on the girllover site "Visions of Alice" for many, many years. I knew him before he became open about the pedostuff and we started a friendship based on liking similar games and anime. He seemed nice enough but was very and awkward. I made a longish post about him an old thread on my original account (which I can't get into anymore but I'll just paraphrase what I said there). He's a lolwcow because of the horribly autistic things he's said and done, not to mention being involved with a an actual PODCAS. I'll bring back some of the best from my other post. I'm pretty sure he's into tulpas as well and in an old post of his I read that he felt like he was "married" to her. Forgive me for not beig able to find the precise post. ALSO in case anyone forgot, on the podcast he was one of the people who defended the pedophile Alison Rap when all the drama over her was going on with nintendo. He and another friend of his made a specific video on it but its long gone now.

It guys without saying that Vyahdis aka Daniel is a regular consoomer of videos and anime, especially pokemon and Final Fantasy/ He lives with his mom, parents, sister and nephews all together and gets a disability check. On steam he puts hundreds of hours into nearly every game he plays while having no responsibilities or worry. On the side he likes to write cringe fiction about his always young tulpa wives in a world that he describes as being "perfect". He also pays money to commission art versions of his tulpas but more on that later. Read some of the brilliant writing Vyahdis has provided the world!

A peak through Vyahdis' post history at VoA gives one a better image into just much of a maladjusted human being is.
I have fantasies I construct because I am an extremely lonely person, I was writing a blog post somewhere else and decided I would work on mini-stories. My grammar and syntax is not that great, so be warned. I'm mainly doing this make myself feel better.

The setting for this story is one of several tapestries I create in my mind when I need to relax. This is NOT meant to be a story with literary value or purpose, its just something from my mind and soul? I considered writing a poem but I just can't do poetry without it sounding weird. This is kind of..between a narrative and poetry I guess but it reads like a narrative.

Setting: A fair off landmass in a prehistoric era when the ocean was more like an inland lake, the sky is blue, the air is so clean. The island we live on doesn't have predators, its peaceful and self sustaining, the geography is comparable to the Triassic or Jurassic maybe. Maybe a better comparison would be like Eden in the bible, I don't know. This is a separate dimension, a world where the angry god of the Bible doesn't watch over everyone.

On this landmass/island there are others, I am the only male but I am in an ideal state, not what I am in the real world and She is the Queen. There is no political conflict in this world, no real world celebrities or figures. No Paris Hiltons or Miley Cyrus', She is the closest thing to a celebrity. She is the cutest and most loved of them all.

There is magic too, we all practice it, summon the spirits of light and shadow, the elements, the arcane, we commune with them.

Despite the perpetuity of our state ,never growing old, the world always young..we find new things to see, to soak in. This is an impossible world, beyond reason. Mere fantasy and escape.

I will release mini-episodes depending on how I feel with different scenarios
Music theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTXeWIL1vhA

The two laid down in the grass, strands of her long, wavy autumn colored hair was splayed out on the ground as she looked up the black panorama above her. The twilight of the night sky was all encompassing, an ocean of dark blue that shimmered with millions of stars. There were no massive cityscapes or settlements that would tarnish the sky with their light pollution. This was the night sky in all its glory.

A rogue shooting star flashed its smooth, phosphorescent green trail for a brief second, making her quietly open my mouth in awe. She had seen the night sky so many times before but never grew tired of it.

She sat up for a moment, brushing strands of grass from her hair and glanced toward the other person with her, a young man, approximately 14. He was wearing a pair of blue jeans, bare foot and was shirtless due to the pleasant climate. His eyes were shut. Maybe he was meditating.

Or maybe he had fallen asleep.

She was wearing a simple yet elegant flowing light blue dress, it was of a soft fabric but was of high quality still. Several white moons adorned the dress along with stars.

The girl crawled over to the napping boy and peered over him, with a grin. Like her he had a young, soft face, though he had tanned slightly this season from spending so much time at the beach spearing fish or catching crabs. She smirked at the streak of pink directly over his nose. Sunburn.

"Mordor is sleeeeeping...he's so sleepy......"She crawled closer toward him, speaking in a slow yet playful tone.

"Maybe I'll sleep right with him...night night!" With a hushed giggle she curled up right against him so that her little nose was against his neck. She shut her eyes, though truthfully she was not asleep but playing.

It was a pleasant feeling but the boy couldn't help but react as bits of her hair tickled his shoulder. He bit his lip, trying to restrain a laugh.

"What's wrong? I thought you were sleeping, Mister?" She stuck out her bottom lip in a faux pout.

"...I'm awake now.." Mordor spoke with a gruff tone, trying to sound serious though he still was fighting not to laugh.

"Awww, I sowwy!" She put her hands on her hips, speaking in a babyish tone.
"Maybeee I'll just let you stay out here, I'm going back now...cya!" The girl stood on both her feet and started to creep away, not really intending to leave but trying to give that impression.

A single hand yanked her firmly yet gently back to the ground, pulling her into a close hug. She latched onto his lean yet subtly muscular frame with her small, skinny arms.

Mordor set his chin on her head as she nuzzled him, the both of them smiling.

"..hmmmmmmmmmm!.." The girl spoke, it was one of her playfully, silly ticks. It really meant nothing at all yet at the same time could express happiness or a silly feeling, or maybe both in this case.

"..hmmmmmmmmm!" Mordor replied

"Dork.." She whispered, shutting her beautiful blue eyes that were the color of the clear ocean.

"You're a bigger dork, Des.." He snuggled her closer, feeling warmth radiate in his cheeks and body.

Day and night passed, the seasons came and went..but still the idea of time passing had no real meaning to them or anyone on the island. It could have been a week or maybe 2,000 years but the feelings of child-like wonder and the warm rush of intimacy and happiness never abated. They never became old or boring here.

Des and Mordor smiled blissfully in each other's warmth, the loving exchange only interrupted as a long, snake-like creature swam through the night sky. The creature gave off a cool blue light that caught the two's attention.

They opened their eyes and gazed at the magnificent creature. Its was high in the sky above them, just below the night clouds. Its body was shaped like that of a serpent's but its composition was more ethereal and of a less than solid make up. The serpent was semi-transparent and its skeleton glowed with an intense, phosphorescent lime green light that contrasted the blue around it. Though high up in the sky the two could see a pair of beady purple eyes with the head of a snake. The beings entire body seemed to be made of an ethereal, magical substance while the glowing, partially visible skeleton was more tangible.

Despite the fearsome fangs that hung from its mouth the creature itself was benign and harmless.

It was a "passer byer" from a realm of magic. The pristine nature of this world allowed more magical rifts to exist and all manner of magical creatures and entities were far less shy about showing themselves, though this "ethereal serpent" was more of a rare sighting.

Des watched the creature with a smile, though she felt a twinge of sadness. Mordor felt the same sensation as well. Such emotions were not uncommon in the presence of such powerful manifestations. The ethereal serpent was beautiful and mysterious yet something about it brought about sadness.

The two didn't try to question the emotions but embraced them as gifts from other realms. The serpent just seemed lonely as it swam through the ocean of twilight, with no one else.

Mordor took his index finger and ran it along Des' soft, youthful, cheeks. She had a very attractive, innocent face. He started running his fingers in little circles while Des was still gazing at the sky at the serpent until her sombre mood departed and she giggled quietly.

"What are you doing?!" She protested playfully.

"You're so soft!" He laughed.

"I look like a little baby, come on..!" She tried to repress a laugh as he grabbed her again, tickling her flanks.

"Ahhh..hehehehe..stop!" She laughed hardly.

Forever Winter and Always Cozy Part I
Vyahdis
- a young male from the "esper" clan, a race of highly magical beings from an entirely different plane of existence. He was born on earth, his mother was 13 year old named Sadie and his father was a white tailed deer buck. He was born with the ears and tail of a deer and the fact he was a male was the craziest part, Esper females rarely give birth to males of their kind but they do exist and venerated in society because of their powerful magic and an important role not yet known (to Vyahdis).

Despite living the (eventual) life of being a powerful sorcerer, Vyahdis does very much enjoy mundane human things like video games and anime.
SO FAR:

Desiree - Vyahdis' cute and beautiful life companion. She is a subset of espers called "nymphs" who stop stop physically aging between the ages of 12-14 and mentally as well. Complimenting her innocent looks is a jubilant, happy personality. She's a bundle of sweetness...she just doesn't like being woken up, having people insult her Master or other males touching her.

*In a union the magelord/male esper is called Master while the female nymph is called princess, she's not his literal slave so don't freak out ok?*

Addie - Vyahdis' mother, a beautiful lady with a wholesome, gentle personality. She had Vyahdis at the age of 13 while flirting with an alpha buck while she was in the form of a deer. She and her son had a deeply intimate relationship until he was recently bonded with Desiree, who has taken her place as the center of life (this is normal).

An esper like Addie would stop aging in her early 20s but due to having to keep up a facade with her son in a human town she has to use magic to give her a more mature appearance. The spell is an illusion, nothing permanent.

She arranged for Desiree and Vyahdis bonding when the first was born. This is normal and nothing protested.

Esper Society: When a female gives birth to a boy it is customary to force the mother and the boy out of the esper community and to live among humans until the male reaches an adult age (early 20s). He then begins the gradual process of re-integrating into esper society and eventually start his magical training.

Because Vyahdis is so young Desiree is more comfortable with magic though she looks forward to seeing him realize his potential.

Snowflakes fell peacefully from the darkened sky. It was mid afternoon yet it almost felt like nightime in this region. It goes without saying that it was very cold but thankfully no gusts were blowing so windchill was not something that had to be dealt with. Describing the environment to someone who wasn't there would pain a depressing, bleak picture but being there in person it was quite comforting. It was the kind of weather that made you want to cuddle up close with someone or go inside and get a mug of hot chocolate.

That's what Vyahdis was doing. Vyahdis had his arms drapped around the tiny girl who s was barely 5 feet whiel he dwarfed her at well over 6'3. The girl greatly enjoyed this contrast and as Vyahdis set his chin on the top of her head she beamed an adorable smile with her teeth. She had a slight overbite but in Vyahdis eyes it only added to her cute beauty. There were flakes of snow in her dark brunette hair that had the same color of a chipmunk's fur and Vyahdis felt them against his neck. They gripped their hands tightly together. The girl was wearing girly pink mittens and Vyahdis was wearing dark blue, almost black gloves. It was very, very cold but this just added to the comfort.

"You're a little snow bunny today, Desiree." Vyahdis spoke to her a tone that was both loving and teasing.

Desiree's fluffy brown ears, identical to a deer's, flicked slightly.
"..but Vyahdis that means you're a jackalope with those antlers..and and..someone is going to poach you and I''ll the saddest nymph ever.." Desiree spoke in a pretend dramatic tone, her chin trembling as if she was going to cry.

Vyahdis leaned down a bit and pressed the dark brown potrusions coming out of the side of his head against the side of her neck. The antlers were about 5', not quite the size of a buck but clearly indicative of the fact his mother had mated with a deer. Desiree had long since been bonded with her master and taken on his traits, becoming a doe nymph. This was common practice for unions between magelords and nymphs. It was openly embraced by the nymph because it added another depth to their intimacy. Desiree especially looked forward to their bond strengthening to the point they could share dreams.

Desiree grabbed one of his antlers, giggling excitedly. This was a very special exchange. It was very taboo for anyone other than a magelord's mother touch his antlers. After a bonding the nymph gained that priviledge and it was something Desiree frequently indulged herself in. The antler touch could be as playful as a term fo endearment or something indicating deep passion or love. Desiree yanked at one of Vyahdis's and as he looked at her she made of her fairly-like mischevious grins, flicking her tongue out of the her mouth briefly.

Vyahdis felt a rush of warmth from Desiree's playfully yanking at his antlers. He ws having something akin to a sugar rush except it was a cutie rush. He started breathing deeply, eminating warmth in the freezing weather. Desiree flashed another playful smile before placing kissing his left one.

He had the fuzzies.

Being a nymph Desiree could instantly pick up Vyahdis's warm, soothing aura. She jumped into his arms, wrapping her own around his neck.

The scent of Desiree's shampo and conditioner drifted into his nostrils, making him feel intoxicated. Desiree was like a lithe little mongoose, so cute and little but easily able to render Vyahdisl into jello.

Vyahdis put his hand to one of her cheeks. They were full and soft like a little baby's, adding to her irresistable cuteness. She would always physically be 13 so her face would never experience the thinning out and changing a human goes through. It was one of Vyahdis favorite things about how she looked.

She had a slightly wider gap between her two eyes. It was only a little noticeable but added to her beauty. It was her "angel gap" and Vyahdis kisse her on the forehead.

Desiree snuggled closer to him, more flakes of white snow in her hair. She pressed his cheek to her upper chest.
"You suddenly got really cuddly." Vyahdis said.
"its c-c..old! Vyahdis,I'm tiny with hardly any body mass and you're all big. I'm going to make you into a fur coat.." She shut her eyes, looking peaceful.
"You wanna go inside now? That place right next to us has amazing hot chocolate and sweet bread."

Desiree opened her eyes and glanced out at the vista before them. The two were high up in front of a rail overlooking vast undulating landscape blanketed in snow. There was not a single house or building. The sight was incredibly beautiful and had a dreamy quality to it. It was a wonderful place that stood between the borders of the human and esper realm. Whimsical creatures inhabitated the forests and landscape but were very shy and difficult to spot.

Unfortunately the couple had been unable to spot anything even when looking through the telescope device attached to the rails. Vyahdis was highly curious, having never seen any supernatural animals but Desiree behaved like a young child at a zoo, eager to see her favorite animal. Well, she -was- a child and would that way forever.

"What do they put in the hot chocolate here?" She asked.
"Its really amazing, they put strawberries in it and its 100 times better than the instant at home. The sweets here are really, really good." He replied.
"Okie, take me , Master!" She nuzzled her cheek to his.
"Man..it feels so weird when you call me that.."
Desiree stuck her tongue out. "I'm going to just call you master forever. Get me some sweets, MASTER." She giggled.

Before them was a quant brick building with a window on the side showcasing various baked goods, such as cakes, pies and even sandwiches. The front door had a red pentagram embroidered on the front window. Vyahdis pushed the door open with Desiree in his arms and the two were greeted to the whimsical sound of chimes underneath the doorway. Wonderful smells drifted into Desiree's nose. All nymphs loved sweets.
It was cozy and warm her two, a huge fireplace roaring in the main room. There were stairs that led to second floor with couches and tables and there windows overlooking the landscape.

In real life he's a recluse NEET that shuns human contact yet when I would talk to him he would constantly try hopping into new communities or forums, trying to find a new place to fit in and he never would. He would frequently complain to me that he was too much of a freak for people to accept. ("FREAKIN NORMIES!!!"). He has had only one girlfriend, something I remember quite well, it was a big disaster. From what I gather he was about as passive as you'd expect from an autist so she took advantage of him, moved in with his family and made their life hell for a long time and there was a ton of drama with her having kids from past relationships. Prior to this he was scared of most women, or so he told me (he really told me a whole lot ..) but after this he adopted more of an attitude closer to a misogynist. It looks like he's embraced the furrydom lately going by the banner and title of his twitch channel (Mihalydeer).

For awhile I debated over making a thread about Vyahdis, I haven't been in contact with him in quite a few years but do keep the occasional tab up on him. He was largely a nobody until the Juicebox Podcast came out in 2015 and rightfully earned the ire of every decent human being. There was a topic here at the time regarding the podcast but its long gone off YT however I did some scouting and found that pedophiles made a videosite called Freespeech tube that has two of the old videos up so I'll link those for relevance.

The worst part about Vyahdis, well besides him being a piece of shit pedophile monster, is that the cow material he produces is harder to find. I don't enjoy delving VoA in some fake account I made but its worth it.

He does stream but from what little I saw it was pretty boring but a few years ago he streamed himself roleplaying as female blood elf paladin named "Misspuffy" and would talk about how innocent and cute she was. Quite a few people watched that actually but eventually some trolls upset him and he left.
I'll be adding more stuff, this isn't the best OP but I felt it was time to give him a topic.

Attachments

• sada.jpg
    sada.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Zoetrope

kiwifarms.net

Oh yeah one interesting note about him is that years ago he use to be in decent shape and was always obsessed with airplanes so he enlisted into the navy and his parents were against this. I'm not quite sure what happened but he was actually kicked out after a month and sent home. We would talk about this occasionally but its not something he enjoyed. Apparently it was due to mental stuff. I always heard the navy and airforce bootcamps were super easy too so yea he failed out of something 99% of people can do.

Zoetrope

kiwifarms.net
sometimes threads sit dormant for years before the cow does something wild and it blows up. and that's okay
Yeah, he's too autistic to just let sit by. I look forward to him streaming for all the wrong reasons.
yes that's me, I lost the password to that account and forgot what email I used.

You know you can just edit the OP and add this stuff in, right?
I forgot this. Thanks for telling me.

Zoetrope

kiwifarms.net
Someone on my profile asked what made me want to come back after 5 years to post all of this. Why now? Well, I'll post me and Daniel's history:

This is a long story you probably won't want to read but here I go:
We started being friends when I was 15, we met through gamefaqs and instantly kicked off because we both enjoyed similar games, like Ragnarok Online, WoW (during the 2nd expansion). He never once himself at being a pedo and felt more like a big brother and friend,albeit a very autistic one. Outside of games we'd talk on AIM and I would learn stuff about his personal life, like how he lived with his parents, tried joining the navy and etc. We did have good times -but- Vy/Daniel was very, very prone to autistic outbursts, getting his feelings hurt or just being manipulative. He had no problems with me being underage, it was never really a thing, but looking back perhaps that should have been a red light. If you want I could name specific instances but I'll spare you that for now.

One interesthing thing that did happen during WoW was that he got trolled off a server by the Something Awful Guild. He was going through an obsession with a 18 year old Non-nude model and apparently kept posting pictures of her in guild chat (why would you do this?). Eventually the goons checked the address of the pics and found his photobucket account that pictures linked to an old livejournal post and information about his mother's then workplace along with his home number. The goons prank called the house for awhile and Daniel had to switch servers. He became a bit of a running joke with the old goonsquad due to it.

My whole relationship with him was like an abusive one ,we had our fun moments but then he would get angry over something, anything and lash at me or someone I knew. One girl made him so mad he phon bombed her 50 or so times in one day because she made some half joking comment toward him about a girl he liked having no interest in him. Another time this girl he knew for a long time refused to talk to him anymore so he shaved his entire head and took pictures of it, uploading on facebook. He'd call people horrible stuff but I was never his first target, only when he had no one left. He was always in fear of him "abandoning" him and looked to me like a maternal figure even though I was younger. But he'd lash out at me too, call me stuff like cunt, whore etc and I was a shy 16 year old then. Back in school I didn't have friends either and I just dealt with his abuse because he'd always go "IM SO SORRY, IT WASN'T ME!!!" and that was another mistake I made. I didn't set boundaries at all and paid.
ugh to me.

There's a bit of a blackout in the next few years and I heard from him the least when he was dating his old girlfriend. She moved in with them. I wouldn't talk to him a lot again til around 2015 and we'd switched to skype. It was there that he introduced this "new" group of friends and slowly tried to explain that they were MAPs but not bad people. Daniel went head deep into it, obsessing over this random girl he still does to this day but made her into a tulpa. She use to always have edited pictures of her as his avatar. Was very weird but at the time I just went "oh that's cute". Around this time Daniel's behavior was at an all time low, he was paranoid, super abusive and cruel. I had friends with this transgirl in the group, she was a MTF and very small, behaved in a childlike way and everyone on the server simped for her, including Daniel. He LATCHED onto like a barnacle just for any bit of validation and I find that funny because normally Daniel/Vy is the one who mocks troons. Some stuff went down and Daniel said some horrible shit to her, bombing her with paragraphs of the foulest verbal abuse you could think of, like "I'll rape you you fucking boy toy" in deep detail. The trans girl was also an abuse survivor and lived a harmless existence too (still does to this day).

All of this triggered me so much and I was getting tired of the pedo stuff, I played along at first but in the skype chat they would constantly post pictures of teens or girl models . nothing like childporn but enough to bother a normal human being. Hearing them go on and on about how perfect this "cunny" was and seeing Daniel stalk the one girl he was obsessed with, going through her relative's instagrams just to get fucking blurry pictures of her in a pool. God.

I was done. Stuff started picking up for me later too, as if I had a boulder being lifted from my shoulder. I use to worry about him a lot and I wasn't even done with school! It wasn't my job to be his mom. Now that I look back I feel I was taken advantage of by him because I was so young so I felt I needed to forgive, that he was a "good guy" deep down but you know I really don't feel that way.

Zoetrope

kiwifarms.net
Why would you “play along” at all?

Do you have screenshots to back any of this up?
the skype convo I was in is long gone and the reason I played along at all was because at the time I trusted Vy and the people talking with us stressed that they never wanted to hurt or rape anyone. They explained it far better than I did and came across as fairly intelligent and friendly. Me ever playing along with any of this makes me just as guilty though and to this day I'm still ashamed that my first response wasn't just "Fuck you guys, burn in hell" and left

Zoetrope

kiwifarms.net
Well everyone, this facade cannot continue any longer. I have no desire to keep it up, there is no "friend". Its all been me. I even lied to my friends years ago and made a dummy account and would talk to myself for hours to give the impression I actually knew someone with the personal history of zoetrope/Jennifer. I fabricated drama simply because I was a highly manipulative and lonely person who wanted to be the center of attention. All the stuff -Zoetrope- did post is completely true in regards to the twitter/stories and shit I've said. That wasn't trolling.

I made Jennifer as a device about 5-6 years ago and then shelfed her for awhile. I don't know what got into me, I suddenly became very lonely again and desired drama, even if it meant sabatoging myself and all my relationships. I showed this thread to my tiny clique of friends and they laughed pretty hard at the stuff but I just can't keep it up.

This isn't me asking for the topic to be deleted, keep it up if you want, but I simply got tired of pretending
to be someone and having to make up contrived excuses.

Feel free to say whatever you want, I just wanted to come clean. I was hoping for attention and to be hated/laughed at but even sharing my worst I'm just boring and no one cares. Well, I know people care/are disgusted by the pedo stuff but I'm just not enough to have that something "special" that pushes me beyond just being another monster/degenerate.

Oh well. I expect lots of replies to the effect of "kill yourself" but I'm not going to. I don't know what possessed me to write this confession, its going to cost me a lot when my friends read. I've already
pre-emptively ghosted them aside from 1-2 that don't know about all the stuff I get up to.

Soap made of Hemp

https://tinyurl.com/y2bfwmny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well everyone, this facade cannot continue any longer. I have no desire to keep it up, there is no "friend". Its all been me. I even lied to my friends years ago and made a dummy account and would talk to myself for hours to give the impression I actually knew someone with the personal history of zoetrope/Jennifer. I fabricated drama simply because I was a highly manipulative and lonely person who wanted to be the center of attention. All the stuff -Zoetrope- did post is completely true in regards to the twitter/stories and shit I've said. That wasn't trolling.

I made Jennifer as a device about 5-6 years ago and then shelfed her for awhile. I don't know what got into me, I suddenly became very lonely again and desired drama, even if it meant sabatoging myself and all my relationships. I showed this thread to my tiny clique of friends and they laughed pretty hard at the stuff but I just can't keep it up.

This isn't me asking for the topic to be deleted, keep it up if you want, but I simply got tired of pretending
to be someone and having to make up contrived excuses.

Feel free to say whatever you want, I just wanted to come clean. I was hoping for attention and to be hated/laughed at but even sharing my worst I'm just boring and no one cares. Well, I know people care/are disgusted by the pedo stuff but I'm just not enough to have that something "special" that pushes me beyond just being another monster/degenerate.

Oh well. I expect lots of replies to the effect of "kill yourself" but I'm not going to. I don't know what possessed me to write this confession, its going to cost me a lot when my friends read. I've already
pre-emptively ghosted them aside from 1-2 that don't know about all the stuff I get up to.
No one cares you big fat moron

Captain Hank Murph

Captain of Sealab
kiwifarms.net
the skype convo I was in is long gone and the reason I played along at all was because at the time I trusted Vy and the people talking with us stressed that they never wanted to hurt or rape anyone. They explained it far better than I did and came across as fairly intelligent and friendly. Me ever playing along with any of this makes me just as guilty though and to this day I'm still ashamed that my first response wasn't just "Fuck you guys, burn in hell" and left

edit- well it looks like he's become a bit more active on twitter wouldn't you know, I posted it in the op. Makes a post about wanting to diapered by dr.doe (a cartoon character?).
You are fat and I would not have sex with you.