Plagued Waifu culture - Cartoon fuckpillows and the men (and women) who love them

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Kaede Did Nothing Wrong

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
idk what shitty dating game this is but one or two lunatics have been spamming /v/ about it in the most deranged way possible. the threads are all the same, reach hundreds of posts and never have more than a dozen unique IPs.
karen1.pngkaren2.pngkaren3.png

Valkorion

Edgy Bioware OC
kiwifarms.net
idk what shitty dating game this is but one or two lunatics have been spamming /v/ about it in the most deranged way possible. the threads are all the same, reach hundreds of posts and never have more than a dozen unique IPs.
View attachment 2830012View attachment 2830013View attachment 2830014
Karen want speak to manager.*

I've never heard of that character before, and it's already annoying as fuck. That's quite the find you made there, I wonder if we will see more antics from that guy.

*SCNR

Trix the A.A.A commander

kiwifarms.net
I feel like someone had to give Clair the idea of Chinese propaganda themed posters because it's too funny at this point
yeah she has a discord and someone prolly said it in there it was prolly a troll

Hi fellas! If you haven't guessed, it's me, "Sombra Girl"! I've been wanting to join the farms for a while, now! I find your reactions to me to be quite hilarious! Regardless of what you think of me, I actually think you guys are awesome!

You can ask me anything you'd like!
so did you tell your family that you like a edgy horse also stop doxxing yourself but i guess people already doxxed your mom

Last edited by a moderator:

TapewormSalesman

Praise the Lord!
kiwifarms.net

Retired Junta Member

Currently riding the short bus to a Russian camp
kiwifarms.net
A Vendetta mask? Unironically? In 2021? I cannot believe that, I want to say that guy's a troll and knows who Clair is, but that's crazy. Unless we are having real life trolling arcs A la CWC.

I’m starting to think that Clair is a troll (or more than one) and this whole thing is some sort of artistic project. She seems too conveniently unhinged to be really genuine. Idk.

Brain.exe

This world is a constantly changing place.
kiwifarms.net
sup so i got into clairs discord server by saying i was a "chonger" and i found a image that was not released on her Reddit she said "
guy wanted some pics with him" just wanted to post this as am adding to the clair archive and or dump
Doubleposting aside, is she just sticking to her discord and nowhere else? If so, I'm pretty sure she'll just fade into obscurity unless she does something really unhinged.

Lyra Plushie

BORN TO BLUEBERRY / WORLD IS A KIWIFARMS
kiwifarms.net
oh no they found me edit lol i have caught and had my roles removed so i cant see any more things they gave me the roll of troll and put me in the "naughty corner" View attachment 2833908
Attachment's broken, but if they've put you in a like, punishment channel, that gives more fuel to the idea of Clair being parodic or a troll, that reminds me so much of PreciousLeaf. I'm pretty sure he had a jail thing in his server for trolls to be put in, instead of just banning like a sane person would.

Delta Δ

My motives are complex.
kiwifarms.net
I haven't checked in on r/waifuism in a while, so I decided to do that.

1640673502287.png

Now, if you don't know who this Tanya character is, she's from a show called Saga of Tanya the Evil. She's loli Hitler, and I do not mean this metaphorically. Look it up. She's also canonically 12, but that's not what matters here. What's the pendant?
1640673614447.png

The description OP leaves on this picture is "This isn't a hate symbol, I understand why some think that it is but it is not."

UselessPieceOfShit

kiwifarms.net
Now, if you don't know who this Tanya character is, she's from a show called Saga of Tanya the Evil. She's loli Hitler, and I do not mean this metaphorically. Look it up. She's also canonically 12, but that's not what matters here.
I don't know much about Tanya, but I thought that she was a middle aged Japanese guy that got reincarnated into a loli. So this guy is not only a pedo, but a homo too.

Retired Junta Member

Currently riding the short bus to a Russian camp
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2834427
Now, if you don't know who this Tanya character is, she's from a show called Saga of Tanya the Evil. She's loli Hitler, and I do not mean this metaphorically. Look it up. She's also canonically 12, but that's not what matters here. What's the pendant?
View attachment 2834429
The description OP leaves on this picture is "This isn't a hate symbol, I understand why some think that it is but it is not."

Ah yes, the anchor points of life: the sky being blue, the unavoidability of death and Japan’s barely conceived love for (nazi) Germany.

TapewormSalesman

Praise the Lord!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2834427
View attachment 2834429
Can you truly call yourself weeb if your waifu is not a 40-something year old salaryman in the body of a loli?