Plagued Waifu culture - Cartoon fuckpillows and the men (and women) who love them

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Lyra Plushie

BORN TO BLUEBERRY / WORLD IS A KIWIFARMS
kiwifarms.net
Sounds dangerous. A cross-over between this thread and the "Consoomer" thread might bring about the Singularity and endanger the very fabric of space-time.
Most waifuists are consoomers in their own right. They get posted on the new Consoom subreddit a lot, too. Look at their hoards they post in the collection flair on r/w.

Carnival Night Zone

Clown music on repeat
kiwifarms.net

Bird Bitch

Nasty fojoshi and tri-die troll
kiwifarms.net
Time for some good ol' fashioned cringe :heart-full:

thread

View attachment 2860210

archive

OPs youtube channel

Looks like Dawn waifuist has a YT channel with a few videos of them and different anime girls so they might not last long on r/waifuism unless they forsake all others for Dawn.
BF4B9627-B664-498D-BB03-1B5BA939B858.jpeg

Uhhh, ignoring the fact that pixels can‘t consent, is r/waifuism going to ignore that Dawn is and will forever be a 10 year old, and they’re so quick to hand out bans for other rule violations.

ICraveDeath

Total dyke tbh
kiwifarms.net
A Jar Jar Binks waifuist has appeared! I discovered her on this post, and even the other waifuists are surprised in her choice.
no pls do.PNG

Here's her posts detailing her affections for him:
damn.PNG

Post 1 (also, wtf is a squish?)
Capture.PNG

Post 2
Archive of her account
Also, I don't know if Miitopia gorl has been posted on this thread before, but she made a stunningly bad art piece lol.
Capture 2.PNG

Archive

Lyra Plushie

kiwifarms.net
A Jar Jar Binks waifuist has appeared! I discovered her on this post, and even the other waifuists are surprised in her choice.
View attachment 2874864
Here's her posts detailing her affections for him:
View attachment 2874877
Post 1 (also, wtf is a squish?)
View attachment 2874876
Post 2
Archive of her account
Also, I don't know if Miitopia gorl has been posted on this thread before, but she made a stunningly bad art piece lol.
View attachment 2874882
Archive
You'd be surprised. Manda Tee, another lolcow, openly admitted to wanting to fuck Binks. Some women are just into gross creatures. Could also be a pity thing.
As for miitopia girl, idk if people remember but pretty sure this is that papa louie girl. She brokeup with mousse. So, shes been posted a lot. I posted a while back with links to her socials.

Retired Junta Member

Azov Battalion Interrogator Advisor
kiwifarms.net

Sir Joahim Browinson III

The following message is sponsered by Israel
kiwifarms.net
I haven't checked in on r/waifuism in a while, so I decided to do that.

View attachment 2834427
Now, if you don't know who this Tanya character is, she's from a show called Saga of Tanya the Evil. She's loli Hitler, and I do not mean this metaphorically. Look it up. She's also canonically 12, but that's not what matters here. What's the pendant?
View attachment 2834429
The description OP leaves on this picture is "This isn't a hate symbol, I understand why some think that it is but it is not."

Iron cross may not be a hate symbol but people who get them are often tend to also be huge Wehrmacht LARPers, which is not really a nazi, but still sort of spergy.

Edit. He could at least bother to buy actual trophy Iron cross or at least a replica. Random black cross on the thread is such a skinhead wear.

Last edited:

Lyra Plushie

kiwifarms.net
I would bet they only stopped because they both realize they're digging a big ass hole. Sombra girl is clearly so sensitive to being shunned from the community and multiple "notable" people in the waifuism community have voiced their disapproval to her. I've seen ClefairysOranBerry and DRL both talk about her, and I'm not even like, actively keeping up with stuff regarding her anymore (Since giving her attention is exactly what she wanted in the first place). But it's probably given her the heebie jeebies about being ostracized.

Lyra Plushie

kiwifarms.net
I mean she’s here we can just ask her.
@King Sombra explain pls
She's been threadbanned and we all agreed to stop directly giving the retard attention. The whole reason she came here was to get attention and we gave right into it. It's also a really bold assumption these people are the kinds to even tell the truth in the first place. If they're trying to reconcile behind the scenes, who's to say they wouldn't tell a fake story about it to the dreaded farms?