Plagued Waifu culture - Cartoon fuckpillows and the men (and women) who love them

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Pleasant Harris

Who has been defiling my grave with autism???
kiwifarms.net
I forgot she was threadbanned (:_(
DC369A35-64F0-4187-9F6D-02BD034EF201.jpeg
Ryuk girl might be stuck in a time loop where it’s still 2016

Lyra Plushie

BORN TO BLUEBERRY / WORLD IS A KIWIFARMS
kiwifarms.net
I forgot she was threadbanned (:_(
View attachment 2890297
Ryuk girl might be stuck in a time loop where it’s still 2016
Happens to the best of us, dw man.
I am BEGGING Ryuk Girl to start drawing backgrounds. I don't like her art one bit but she clearly does have talent, an understanding of shading, anatomy, etc. So why she ALWAYS uses stock backgrounds is beyond me. I guess it's so she can keep the art pumping so she can get her reddit awards.
edit:
1642320501262.png

1642320509153.png

cope seethe

Last edited:

Yaks

Everybody way oh!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2892451
Compared to most waifu cow artists Ryuk girl is like Leonardo da Vinci but that ain't a realistic style.
It's a law of the universe that if you have retarded fantasies that your art will never be higher than low-tier mediocre.
You're right though as far as waifuists go she personally painted the Sistine Chapel and its nothing but apples and weeb demon men.

w4vy_gr4vy

MY BRAIN HAS MORE SMART AND IMPORTANT
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of terrible art, OP of a thread on waifuism wants to find the original artist of this daki

1642450120395.png

And of course, entirely missing the point of the thread, an old friend offers her services

1642450174923.png

Yes, for the low price of $150, you too can commission a failed author to draw some Amanda Turcol tier art for a daki of your very own.

1642450434215.png

Retired Junta Member

Azov Battalion Interrogator Advisor
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of terrible art, OP of a thread on waifuism wants to find the original artist of this daki

View attachment 2895343

And of course, entirely missing the point of the thread, an old friend offers her services

View attachment 2895345

Yes, for the low price of $150, you too can commission a failed author to draw some Amanda Turcol tier art for a daki of your very own.

Marzipan being an adult woman makes this even more creepy and depressing. Imagine being an adult trying to sell your mediocre art to teens for semi erotic purposes.

Dick Justice

If you say "normie" you are that which you condemn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not the Virtual Youtuber body pillow! :story:
It's always surprised me that vtubers aren't a bigger source of stupid drama in that community. An entire multimillion soon if not already billion dollar industry around creating real life animu waifus that you """"interact"""" with and you'd think it would be catnip to however many hundreds or thousands that claim the dogloli or whatever as their EXCLUSIVE WAIFU DO NOT STEEL.

Yaks

Everybody way oh!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's always surprised me that vtubers aren't a bigger source of stupid drama in that community. An entire multimillion soon if not already billion dollar industry around creating real life animu waifus that you """"interact"""" with and you'd think it would be catnip to however many hundreds or thousands that claim the dogloli or whatever as their EXCLUSIVE WAIFU DO NOT STEEL.
Nah I think vtubers are too "real" for them. They're characters being played, but they're also readily reactive like a real person and I think that type of interaction can scare a waifuist because they can actually say no and deny their advances. Real-person waifuists are in the realm of boy band fangirls and schizophrenics.

I do find it funny that if you're in love with a cartoon character and say you're dating it's in the haha realm at worst. The moment it's a real person suddenly you're a "stalker" and they're putting out a "restraining order".

Dick Justice

If you say "normie" you are that which you condemn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do find it funny that if you're in love with a cartoon character and say you're dating it's in the haha realm at worst. The moment it's a real person suddenly you're a "stalker" and they're putting out a "restraining order".
Tell us more about your not-stalking.

Bird Bitch

Nasty fojoshi and tri-die troll
kiwifarms.net
More horrifying fan art from Luthier girl, looks like she drew the chin twice lol.
Looks like she put an @ as her signature, does it lead anywhere or is it just shitty hand writing?

0D1F9663-AC75-44F7-86E5-02C841C4AABD.jpeg

Nah I think vtubers are too "real" for them.
Looks like r/waifuism fags are fine with them :story:
C30A451E-AEAF-413F-A6D1-CF03C9C317F6.jpeg

Side note, does 4chan have prolific waifuists like Reddit, r/waifuism is getting kinda stale

Last edited: