Plagued Waifu culture - Japanese fuckpillows and the men who love them

Medafag

Internet degenerate
kiwifarms.net
This guy's family sang happy birthday to his waifu.

View attachment 945756
View attachment 945757

Also, more birthdays.
I remember many years ago, when i used to see that kind of pictures all over the internet, i used to believe they were ironic, boy, how :optimistic: i was...

It seems his parents just decided to give up on him

Monika H.

Probelmatic fascist bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cucked by Rule 34 pics. And if they e seen ”a lot” then they were probably looking for this stuff and now they’re getting all dramatic about it.
View attachment 949470
Didn't some of those weebs come up with the workaround that the generic faceless hentai guy/pony fucking their waifu is their own physical representation or something?

Silent Professor

kiwifarms.net
Just discovered this guy called knots on Youtube. His youtube channel hosts a series of videos called Waifu Adventures which chronicle his relationship with a body pillow of a thirteen-year-old girl. So far over the course of the series knots and his waifu have had their first kiss, been on dates, and taken romantic walks together, all in the saddest way possible.

In one of his videos, knots introduces his waifu to his mother and describes his relationship as "fictoromantic" and lies about the age of his waifu. I've never seen a man lose his mind like this before.
Full video:

Email conversation:
View attachment 860911
View attachment 860914
The fucker has a discord sever: https://discord.gg/xtTYq2X

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Before I actually properly venture through this thread, I really don't have any other place to put this, so my quick little contribution has to do with selfshipping. The first's from back in April when I first discovered that "F/O" is a legit thing, which is them apparently trying to separate themselves from the waifu culture but rebranded under a different name. But the Mewtwo fuckers have been coming out of the woodwork ever since Detective Pikachu was coming out and the Tumblr tag just makes me groan nowadays, and the second one made my brain stroke out as soon as it crossed my vision. I just have to post the first simply because they're related but are from two different accounts.
-1.png

Screen shot 2019-09-30 at 11.51.34 PM.png

I just want to go back to the innocent days of JustinRPG. That's all I ask for. (:_(

E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
Mewtwo isn't a he or a she though.
Someone should remind the hentai artists.
The concentrated delusion and loneliness in the post and comments is something to behold.
View attachment 955284
There's something I find incredibly sad about getting ready for work and the only thing there for you is the picture of a fictional character. How do you not contemplate suicide if you're life has reached this level? At least most of the waifu posters are dumb teens letting their imagination and hormones get the best of them.

Oskar Dirlewanger

i am the black niggers
kiwifarms.net
If my son was fucking a pillow girlfriend I'd say "son you're so brave to have a relationship with Chinkuyu Gookiji good for you" but then I'd order some polonium off darknet and secretly sew it in his loserpillow, then after couple weeks I'll watch how his dick melts off due to radiation. 😎

queerape

Gorilla gorilla goes Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
If my son was fucking a pillow girlfriend I'd say "son you're so brave to have a relationship with Chinkuyu Gookiji good for you" but then I'd order some polonium off darknet and secretly sew it in his loserpillow, then after couple weeks I'll watch how his dick melts off due to radiation. 😎
I had no clue Putin was on KF.

Kekyoin1488

Christus imperat!
kiwifarms.net
Just discovered this guy called knots on Youtube. His youtube channel hosts a series of videos called Waifu Adventures which chronicle his relationship with a body pillow of a thirteen-year-old girl. So far over the course of the series knots and his waifu have had their first kiss, been on dates, and taken romantic walks together, all in the saddest way possible.

In one of his videos, knots introduces his waifu to his mother and describes his relationship as "fictoromantic" and lies about the age of his waifu. I've never seen a man lose his mind like this before.
Full video:

Email conversation:
View attachment 860911
View attachment 860914
Well comrades, after a quick search in Venom's twitter i found that our waifufag jewtuber is in WaifuismEmpire, it was kinda predictable if we consider the kind of "people" who are there
PhotoEditor_20191001_235747282.jpg

Also i have found his intro in Venoms's graveyard aka waifuismempire reddit
20191002_000115.png

courteouslemur

kiwifarms.net
I like that he distinguishes between “nature” and “penguins.” Also “her cuddling abilities” is just such an odd phrasing. Even these people who are native English speakers write like they’ve run everything through Google translate four or five times.