Plagued Waifu culture - Japanese fuckpillows and the men who love them

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net

necocookies

Race-mixing is communism.
kiwifarms.net
kekyoin i saw ur previous posts and i must say how in the fuck you got their discord? i want some fun too :)
I tried to join the reddit discord a while back to spelunk for some rich lulz. They got this "vetting" system where you're stuck in a lobby until you post more saccharine, cringe garbage into their subreddit. Idk man. You gotta do this shit where you introduce your waifu, and motherfuckers don't got time for that.

• Feels
Reactions: courteouslemur

Smertest Wisard

*opens spellbook* OwO what's this?
kiwifarms.net
When I was researching this waifufag and general sperg "Mexiliz" I looked through some threads where this other autist "Sheikfag" posts (waifu threads on 4chan's /c/). Supposedly he is a Muslim, I'll let you decide.
View attachment 1080673

The other waifufag "Mexiliz" hates this guy, just search "Lizfag" in the archives.

Sheikhfag is absolutely islamic. Also gay.

I tried to join the reddit discord a while back to spelunk for some rich lulz. They got this "vetting" system where you're stuck in a lobby until you post more saccharine, cringe garbage into their subreddit. Idk man. You gotta do this shit where you introduce your waifu, and motherfuckers don't got time for that.
It could be entirely automated. All you'd have to do is write a script to grab random sfw images under a character tag on an image booru and post them with a randomly generated title. Use a robotic waifu like 2b and pass off any bugs as roleplay.

Goro Akechi

kiwifarms.net
WTF I WENT TO SEE A QUICK CHECK ON THOSE CRINGE ASS WAIFUISM BITCHES AND I JUST DISCOVERED ONE OF THOSE DUDE FUCKING FUCKS A ZOMBIE ANIME CHARACTER WHAT THE FUCK THIS THE MOST FUCKED UP SHIT IVE SEEN IN MY LIFEView attachment 1081996
Now waifuism is trying to say that 'necrophilia is ok'...at first I thought them trying to fuck kids was bad...now literal corpses? Man this community is one big circle-jerk of fuckery, then again it IS reddit...so why am I questioning reddit, the people who spawned abominations like Big Chungus?

Kekyoin1488

Christus imperat!
kiwifarms.net
A waifufriend tell that he abandoned his kidfu, and tries to justify himself telling...My ex-waifu took the childs in the divorce
:)

1578171102789.png

Also , remember that our waifufriends got a mini-civil war because the allowing of loli/shota waifus/husbandos?
well they created a fucking community exclusive for pedophiles, yes i am not joking if you don't have a loli as a waifu you are banned
God forgive us
1578172533190.png

1578172600846.png

A waifufriend tell that he abandoned his kidfu, and tries to justify himself telling...My ex-waifu took the childs in the divorce

View attachment 1082786
FUN NEW UPDATE: my waifu and my kidfu are, according to policefu, “somewhere in the area,” but they cannot tell me where because if a waifu claims to be afraid of a husbando (and they don’t require any anime to do so) they can take your dakimakura and hide it for as long as they want.

This is absolutely fucking insane.

delusional croixx

vous codez fils?
kiwifarms.net
Nowadays we see that word thrown around easily, pedo this pedo that, but, this time it's a true and genuine pedophile in our favorite waifu fucking community. I imagine things are about to get spicier between them. It's been relatively calm since Venom's aspie adventures.

Also since they aren't allowing members to switch between kids (even though switching waifus once a month and regularly is normal and encouraged), this guy found a great loophole in letting go of his """kid""" he grew bored out of.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1082786

Also , remember that our waifufriends got a mini-civil war because the allowing of loli/shota waifus/husbandos?
well they created a fucking community exclusive for pedophiles, yes i am not joking if you don't have a loli as a waifu you are banned
God forgive us
View attachment 1082815
View attachment 1082816
You honestly got to be some kind of special to not only believe you’re married to a middle schooler, but to also adopt a literal bear and bird and lose them both to her after the divorce.

Smertest Wisard

*opens spellbook* OwO what's this?
kiwifarms.net
Now waifuism is trying to say that 'necrophilia is ok'...at first I thought them trying to fuck kids was bad...now literal corpses? Man this community is one big circle-jerk of fuckery, then again it IS reddit...so why am I questioning reddit, the people who spawned abominations like Big Chungus?
Necrophilia described sexual act on something that is dead. Zombies are undead.
You wouldn't consider twilight to be a necrophilia book, would you?

Super Saiyan Natsuki

kiwifarms.net
I just had a sort of epiphany, for some of you this may be common sense but I felt the need to type it out.

Waifuism, in of itself, is a self-destructive, escapist and largely narcissistic practice that necessitates the need for external validation through reddit and other social-media platforms; mostly due to the fact that the fictitious objects of their affection are incapable of providing it. Inhibiting maturity by creating a codependency, that supports a fantasy, that needs to be constantly maintained for fear of collapse and an inevitable confrontation with reality. Thus, mental illness and incompetence is often magnified, as, because they found the "perfect" mate(s) and they have an established social group (r/waifuism) - that gives them the acceptance most communities would not (almost unconditionally as long as it's pro-waifuist) - their drive to change for the better is greatly weakened and they end up the men and women children you see today.

As for how they are narcissistic, consider the symptoms provided by MayoClinic.

Kekyoin1488

Christus imperat!
kiwifarms.net
I just had a sort of epiphany, for some of you this may be common sense but I felt the need to type it out.

Waifuism, in of itself, is a self-destructive, escapist and largely narcissistic practice that necessitates the need for external validation through reddit and other social-media platforms; mostly due to the fact that the fictitious objects of their affection are incapable of providing it. Inhibiting maturity by creating a codependency, that supports a fantasy, that needs to be constantly maintained for fear of collapse and an inevitable confrontation with reality. Thus, mental illness and incompetence is often magnified, as, because they found the "perfect" mate(s) and they have an established social group (r/waifuism) - that gives them the acceptance most communities would not (almost unconditionally as long as it's pro-waifuist) - their drive to change for the better is greatly weakened and they end up the men and women children you see today.

now try to say that to a waifuist, they probably will go to cry to their wholesome community to get comments like: sHe dOes luv U or don't listen to them love is love, they know that they are fucked up but they found a safe place where no one can question their "lifestyle" and everybody is autistic as them so they will never find a critic about their delusions

Pathetic

niggarapekeks

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1082786

God forgive us
View attachment 1082815
View attachment 1082816
can you give me a link of the servers from the last 2 screenshots

Super Saiyan Natsuki

kiwifarms.net
Another thing I noticed is that many of these waifuists are in a limbo sort of state in regards to their romance. They acknowledge their fictitious counterparts aren't real, even though this damages their "relationship" and them psychologically; because they are met with the reality of their "S/O", while simultaneously having to conjure fantasies that give a different impression (It's this reason, along with many others, [Such as the kind of person typically attracted to this lifestyle are beta men and women, who have to confide in imaginary constructs as a substitute to avoid the hard work involved in being competitively viable in real life, and because their too narcissistic to accept imperfections of their species and themselves etc] why the waifuism subreddits and discord doubles as a mental health clinic.)

Some say their dedicated, accepting reality wholly, but this creates conflict as well because, at least on a subconscious level, they are asking the question "Why am I in this relationship then, if they're not real?". This, paired with the stagnation resulting from loss of reason to compete (perfect mate, acceptant group) - leading to the gradual decline of self - and the natural yearning for physical and intellectual intimacy, leaves the waifuist with two options:

1) Cessation of relationship.

2) Denial and delusion.

Last edited:

UwUnit 731

hewwo, i wiww be youw suwgeon today!
kiwifarms.net

it's really not that deep. my experiences in the community it's mostly just depressed autists who are too spergy to talk to real women, and rarely any of this armchair psychologist crap.

Cyber Goose

Honk Honk Motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
This is some of the most downright disturbing shit on the internet.

I think there are harmless waifuists out there... Escapism is better than acting out your sick fantasies in the real world. And you know, I'm okay with fanfictioning a giant tittied anime girl being your girlfriend as long as you keep that shit to yourself and don't shove your weird fetish in peoples' faces. And you absolutely cannot proclaim posession over a fictional person.

But these people.... This is some extreme insane shit. Making up divorce stories?? Wtf?? Mannequins??? Eschewing real relationships for the sake of a fake fictional relationship??

And really if you put your insane weeaboo incel activities in the public sphere these fuckers CANNOT be surprised that they are being ridiculed.

Tags
cringe reddit