Plagued Waifu culture - Japanese fuckpillows and the men who love them

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

who dare wins?

doee Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
This is some of the most downright disturbing shit on the internet.

I think there are harmless waifuists out there... Escapism is better than acting out your sick fantasies in the real world. And you know, I'm okay with fanfictioning a giant tittied anime girl being your girlfriend as long as you keep that shit to yourself and don't shove your weird fetish in peoples' faces. And you absolutely cannot proclaim posession over a fictional person.

But these people.... This is some extreme insane shit. Making up divorce stories?? Wtf?? Mannequins??? Eschewing real relationships for the sake of a fake fictional relationship??

And really if you put your insane weeaboo incel activities in the public sphere these fuckers CANNOT be surprised that they are being ridiculed.
These are untalented, sad pathetic individual stories who've had no real social life. I'm expecting these fuckers to run a "incel rebellion" which wil end in then being locked up in the hauge.

Cyber Goose

Honk Honk Motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
These are untalented, sad pathetic individual stories who've had no real social life. I'm expecting these fuckers to run a "incel rebellion" which wil end in then being locked up in the hauge.
These dumbshits should hook up with those weird bitches who fetishize Handmaid's Tale.

Then we can quarantine them all and put it on TV.

You're welcome for your new show idea, MTV. I want 30%.

who dare wins?

doee Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
These dumbshits should hook up with those weird bitches who fetishize Handmaid's Tale.

Then we can quarantine them all and put it on TV.

You're welcome for your new show idea, MTV. I want 30%.
Can I be executive producer lol. what should the show be called?

delusional croixx

vous codez fils?
kiwifarms.net
it's really not that deep. my experiences in the community it's mostly just depressed autists who are too spergy to talk to real women, and rarely any of this armchair psychologist crap.
Doesn't explain the fact that more than 50% of the members (i think?) are women.

General Disarray

BOTTOM TEXT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't leave out Manda-Tee and Jacques.

Dick Justice

Where have all the cowdogs gone?
kiwifarms.net
I have no mouth
and I must scream

Another thing I noticed is that many of these waifuists are in a limbo sort of state in regards to their romance. They acknowledge their fictitious counterparts aren't real, even though this damages their "relationship" and them psychologically; because they are met with the reality of their "S/O", while simultaneously having to conjure fantasies that give a different impression (It's this reason, along with many others, [Such as the kind of person typically attracted to this lifestyle are beta men and women, who have to confide in imaginary constructs as a substitute to avoid the hard work involved in being competitively viable in real life, and because their too narcissistic to accept imperfections of their species and themselves etc] why the waifuism subreddits and discord doubles as a mental health clinic.)

Some say their dedicated, accepting reality wholly, but this creates conflict as well because, at least on a subconscious level, they are asking the question "Why am I in this relationship then, if they're not real?". This, paired with the stagnation resulting from loss of reason to compete (perfect mate, acceptant group) - leading to the gradual decline of self - and the natural yearning for physical and intellectual intimacy, leaves the waifuist with two options:

1) Cessation of relationship.

2) Denial and delusion.
Armchair experts always get it wrong. It's trivially easy to come up with highly logical and plausible sounding but completely false explanations for every physiological and psychological ailment under the sun.

Waifuists are mostly cluster under Schizoid and Dissociative type personality disorders on the DSM. The waifu makes a very compelling part of the fantasy world they've contrived and frequently retreat into as a security blanket, and the unique nature of these disorders―particularly stronger forms such as Dissociative Identity Disorder―make it very easy to suspend disbelief and retreat into the ideal fantasy world where they can find the intimacy they crave. In this sense, it can be viewed as a coping mechanism for ostracism, which paradoxically reinforces simultaneously the need for belonging in a community and the need to perpetuate the ostracization to validate their egos made fragile by past rejection, be it explicit or implicit. It's very similar to the way in which those abused as children grow up to become abusers themselves, and it's where we see the split between the "normal" and loli waifuist communities and their accompanying drama. Anyway this unique intersection of factors creates a dysfunctional and codependent community in which the members create their waifus to make their fantasy worlds more palatable and then seek out communities of like minded individuals to receive the sense of community, acceptance, and understanding that they can't find in their fantasy worlds despite all efforts, leading to the delusional hugbox we see today.

All that shit I just wrote up there? I just pulled that out of my ass, I have absolutely no idea how much if any of it is accurate but that doesn't matter because I spoke authoritatively and it sounds plausible. So please don't theorycraft and larp Freud unless you actually have the professional credentials to back it up.

Super Saiyan Natsuki

kiwifarms.net
I have no mouth
and I must scream

Armchair experts always get it wrong. It's trivially easy to come up with highly logical and plausible sounding but completely false explanations for every physiological and psychological ailment under the sun.

Waifuists are mostly cluster under Schizoid and Dissociative type personality disorders on the DSM. The waifu makes a very compelling part of the fantasy world they've contrived and frequently retreat into as a security blanket, and the unique nature of these disorders―particularly stronger forms such as Dissociative Identity Disorder―make it very easy to suspend disbelief and retreat into the ideal fantasy world where they can find the intimacy they crave. In this sense, it can be viewed as a coping mechanism for ostracism, which paradoxically reinforces simultaneously the need for belonging in a community and the need to perpetuate the ostracization to validate their egos made fragile by past rejection, be it explicit or implicit. It's very similar to the way in which those abused as children grow up to become abusers themselves, and it's where we see the split between the "normal" and loli waifuist communities and their accompanying drama. Anyway this unique intersection of factors creates a dysfunctional and codependent community in which the members create their waifus to make their fantasy worlds more palatable and then seek out communities of like minded individuals to receive the sense of community, acceptance, and understanding that they can't find in their fantasy worlds despite all efforts, leading to the delusional hugbox we see today.

All that shit I just wrote up there? I just pulled that out of my ass, I have absolutely no idea how much if any of it is accurate but that doesn't matter because I spoke authoritatively and it sounds plausible. So please don't theorycraft and larp Freud unless you actually have the professional credentials to back it up.
[/Q
I have no mouth
and I must scream

but theorycrafting is fuuuunn :3

Kekyoin1488

The hottest spot north of Havana. Here At the copa
kiwifarms.net
waifufriend write a shitty self insert fanfic about hurting yourself because your imaginary gf doesn't exists...

i am not posting screenshots of it because its long as fuck

Also, waifufriends tell us how to deal with distance relationships...with fucking anime characters:|
1579246205845.png

1579246339492.png

Super Saiyan Natsuki

kiwifarms.net
I usually try to avoid calling people faggots, but then they start talking like this. ↑
At least I'm not needing to make shallow demonstrations of masculinity to fit into a clique lol. Must I now presume acts of capricious playfulness are indicative of faggotry?

I dont get it just how the fuck do you love this fucker

If I see this dude in my house at 3am it'll be glock oclock
I presume you're referring to the animatronic grandpa with bushes of greasy gray on the sides of his head and pointed teeth and claws, in which case, I agree wholeheartedly

waifufriend write a shitty self insert fanfic about hurting yourself because your imaginary gf doesn't exists...

i am not posting screenshots of it because its long as fuck

Also, waifufriends tell us how to deal with distance relationships...with fucking anime characters:|
View attachment 1102021
View attachment 1102022

From the looks of it, they're trying to dramatize their fictional relationships for attention. Even though they're perfectly capable of creating happy and indulgent fantasies, they impose their made up restrictions and conflicts as a way of solidifying their partner as an imaginary construct.

Last edited:
Tags
cringe reddit