Plagued Waifu culture - Japanese fuckpillows and the men who love them

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Smertest Wisard

*opens spellbook* OwO what's this?
kiwifarms.net
waifufriend write a shitty self insert fanfic about hurting yourself because your imaginary gf doesn't exists...

i am not posting screenshots of it because its long as fuck

Also, waifufriends tell us how to deal with distance relationships...with fucking anime characters:|
View attachment 1102021
View attachment 1102022
twittwittwittwit.png

That "Song Inspiration" is legendary.
At least I'm not needing to make shallow demonstrations of masculinity to fit into a clique lol. Must I now presume acts of capricious playfulness are indicative of faggotry?
I presume you're referring to the animatronic grandpa with bushes of greasy gray on the sides of his head and pointed teeth and claws, in which case, I agree wholeheartedly
Use the edit button doublefaggot.

Super Saiyan Natsuki

kiwifarms.net
Our God-emperor wrote a...quite interesting tweet
View attachment 1107555
Who exactly is he "LAMENTED" by? His mother? Where is the little boy I raised? Did he die and his crusty Widowmaker daki ascend to the throne?

Oh no.. it's a SCANDAL! Widowmaker assassinated her first husband Gerard in his sleep because he led operations against Talon. They no doubt wanted to nip Venom in the bud before he could realize his destiny as hegemon of the Waifuism Empire! So they ensnared him like a sailor to a siren. Oh what tragedy - the emperor has fallen! I hope the second time Widowmaker has the decency to leave roses on his grave 😭

Attachments

Last edited:

Kekyoin1488

Christus imperat!
kiwifarms.net
Waifuist moment

Seriously i can't understand these people, its just a fucking anime character, the fun thing will come when they reach the 40's, and they found that they wasted their youth in their imaginary girlfriends i hope that will be a documentary about it

Last edited:

Super Saiyan Natsuki

kiwifarms.net
I think an “Intervention” style show where some 30-40 y/o waifuist’s desperate family urges them to get help would have some legs. I mean, if TLC is still making all of their shit, there’s gotta be an audience for something like that.

Edit- I fucked up the quotation marks...
Initially I was thinking there wouldn't be enough of them for a show like this, but I notice on YT and other platforms that waifuism is no longer just referred to humorously; more people are getting cranky over their "waifu" unironically.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kekyoin1488

BanyaHat

kiwifarms.net
I've been browsing this subreddit on and off for the last year out of mild curiosity. I've noticed a lot of the female users with weirder husbandos like the Aloysius Pig girl, the Baron Praxis Girl, the Ubercorn girl, and the Bill Cipher Girl all no longer post on it. Maybe it was a harassment thing?

Either way, I'm REALLY surprised this thread hasn't paid more attention to Nycteris_Moon and her antics as of late. Remember the girl who claims to be married to Raiden from MGR and posts "guides" about waifuism on the subreddit all the fucking time?

She's absolutely ridiculous if you follow her, she:
-Has stalked and harassed two other users off of the subreddit for also liking Raiden
-Threw a massive tantrum that one of those users claimed Raiden as their love first on r/waifusoulmates (a similar sub which doesn't allow multiple users to have the same waifu/husbando, so she's fucked lmao)
-Regularly denies the game's canon by claiming that Raiden divorced from his in-game wife and refuses to listen to anyone who has played Metal Gear Solid when they correct her on that uncomfortable canon fact...
-She claims to have been in love with Raiden for "15 years" but only seems to know the plot of Metal Gear Rising from 2013.... Like she has displayed no knowledge of the series outside of Rising so I've always thought that was bullshit.
-Best of all, she used alts to try and take down a Rule 34 subreddit because someone posted her precious Raiden on there.

Kekyoin1488

Christus imperat!
kiwifarms.net
I've been browsing this subreddit on and off for the last year out of mild curiosity. I've noticed a lot of the female users with weirder husbandos like the Aloysius Pig girl, the Baron Praxis Girl, the Ubercorn girl, and the Bill Cipher Girl all no longer post on it. Maybe it was a harassment thing?

Either way, I'm REALLY surprised this thread hasn't paid more attention to Nycteris_Moon and her antics as of late. Remember the girl who claims to be married to Raiden from MGR and posts "guides" about waifuism on the subreddit all the fucking time?

-Has stalked and harassed two other users off of the subreddit for also liking Raiden
-Threw a massive tantrum that one of those users claimed Raiden as their love first on r/waifusoulmates (a similar sub which doesn't allow multiple users to have the same waifu/husbando, so she's fucked lmao)
-Regularly denies the game's canon by claiming that Raiden divorced from his in-game wife and refuses to listen to anyone who has played Metal Gear Solid when they correct her on that uncomfortable canon fact...
-She claims to have been in love with Raiden for "15 years" but only seems to know the plot of Metal Gear Rising from 2013.... Like she has displayed no knowledge of the series outside of Rising so I've always thought that was bullshit.
-Best of all, she used alts to try and take down a Rule 34 subreddit because someone posted her precious Raiden on there.
I agree, but ya know, waifuism is magic.
Can unify incels, femcels, autistic weebs, loners(teens and adults) and people with mental sickness in a fucked up community, every member is like those rejected and lonely girls, like venom and Blake, like those waifufags who want this became a fucking cult, all of them are insane in certain proportions, most of them just hide it until they notice that being in a waifuist community is a no man's land where you can be autistic and delusional as you want, that's when they free their insanity, JediRalts started just posting pics and writing wall texts about how pathetic is his life and now its a pedophile fetishist hidden in his safe space.

God forgive us please

balancedbuddah

kiwifarms.net
“Hmmm, I'd like to submit for Valentines day....an electronic song I composed with a music program for him, with my own vocals. A tribute of my love for him. Took me some time, but it came together. I interlaced elements of power and tech feel to reflect his ability, and intensity, and our love.”
She’s... batshit insane!

• Dumb
Reactions: Cake Farts

biggus dickus

proud 2 incher
kiwifarms.net
“Hmmm, I'd like to submit for Valentines day....an electronic song I composed with a music program for him, with my own vocals. A tribute of my love for him. Took me some time, but it came together. I interlaced elements of power and tech feel to reflect his ability, and intensity, and our love.”
She’s... batshit insane!
archive your shit

BanyaHat

kiwifarms.net
I agree, but ya know, waifuism is magic.
Can unify incels, femcels, autistic weebs, loners(teens and adults) and people with mental sickness in a fucked up community, every member is like those rejected and lonely girls, like venom and Blake, like those waifufags who want this became a fucking cult, all of them are insane in certain proportions, most of them just hide it until they notice that being in a waifuist community is a no man's land where you can be autistic and delusional as you want, that's when they free their insanity, JediRalts started just posting pics and writing wall texts about how pathetic is his life and now its a pedophile fetishist hidden in his safe space.

God forgive us please
JediRalts is definitely worse than Nycteris but I've really had an eye on her lately because of how wildly unhinged she gets when someone shares her husbando. Like, most users kinda suck it up because they can tell fiction from reality, even the Squidward lady is hella sane in her reasoning compared to her.

She’s... batshit insane!
Video is private :(

EDIT/NEW CONTENT:

Lol Nycteris literally thinks Raiden is real to the point of mental illness holy shit
NM.png

NM2.png

And apparently she used to be sort of tolerant of the other Raiden fangirl until she began harassing her and ultimately chased her off of the subreddit:
NM3.png

I wonder what happened around 4 months ago? Did anyone see any drama on the Discord? I don't follow it but this is good potential cow material.

Last edited:

Super Saiyan Natsuki

kiwifarms.net

This further demonstrates how disgustingly possessive many of these waifuists are. They're fucking jealousy demons that belong on a DOOM level. They recurringly create drama over someone else liking a fictional construct, or because someone depicted their precious with the wrong fetish in mind. They claim to be considering the "feelings" of their "partner"; whilst they continuously show that what they really want is the perfect booty call and victim for their self-indulgent fantasies.

Do they think their self-proclaimed "SO" would be proud of their incessant bitching and circle-jerking on a subreddit and discord, their shitty fan fiction or their splurging on plastic dolls and collectibles that they regularly dry hump?

Last edited:

DeathoftheEnd

kiwifarms.net
Can you even imagine a member of Nycteris’ family who gets called out into the woods at night so she can marry a fictional character and you have to watch as ‘he reads his vows’. This is the peak of human idiocy.

delusional croixx

vous codez fils?
kiwifarms.net
Do they think their self-proclaimed "SO" would be proud of their incessant bitching and circle-jerking on a subreddit and discord, their shitty fan fiction or their splurging on plastic dolls and collectibles that they regularly dry hump?
Say it again one more time. The lolcows frequenting this thread about them need to read it.

Acidman

Extremely caustic
kiwifarms.net
Nycteris is one of my all-time favorites to watch, as she's always getting into trouble and freaking out on people. I love how she gets so upset whenever people try to out Chuunibyou her at her own game. She always loves to tout how she's some kind of Top Secret Paranormal Investigator who travels the world and fights against the evil organization controlling the government, but wouldn't that make it just more sad that someone who (supposedly) has that kind of life spends all their time arguing with other losers on discord servers about anime girlfriends?
No amount of fake certifications will ever make anyone respect her.
trustme.png

Tags
cringe reddit