Plagued Waifu culture - Japanese fuckpillows and the men who love them

All the smoke

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Last edited:

Kekyoin1488

Join hands, start a love train!
kiwifarms.net
Nycteris is one of my all-time favorites to watch, as she's always getting into trouble and freaking out on people. I love how she gets so upset whenever people try to out Chuunibyou her at her own game. She always loves to tout how she's some kind of Top Secret Paranormal Investigator who travels the world and fights against the evil organization controlling the government, but wouldn't that make it just more sad that someone who (supposedly) has that kind of life spends all their time arguing with other losers on discord servers about anime girlfriends?
No amount of fake certifications will ever make anyone respect her.
View attachment 1133468
>trust me i am a pagan i know what i am doing

Christ, pagan waifufags, 2 types of subhuman in one :^)

Wonderful

Tism the Return

your favorite 60 years old Mega Man boss
kiwifarms.net
This is all I have of the drama. Apparently these screens got her banned from whatever communities she was in for a bit.
Nycteris declares war?
To waifufaggots, your karma = your love?
Attaching them just in case. Unfortunately I can’t grab more as I got banned for these.
Video she made with music she “composed”.
Last time I checked chuunis were content reading shitty light novels written by degenerates with the worst prose imaginable, when did things go so wrong? Rather when did they get even worse?

TendieMan

Proud chud nigga
kiwifarms.net

BanyaHat

kiwifarms.net
Lmao this is what Nycteris_Moon thinks she looks like:

God, I just can't deal lol. They look like Kingdom Hearts OCs. (Org 13, anyone?)

I could tell she was probably a mallgoth what with calling herself "Nycteris"/"Nyx" and whatnot but lmao SHE EVEN GAVE RAIDEN GAUGED EARS. What is with the focus on showing off her own body jewelry too? I had a SOOPER GOTH phase as a young teen and she really reminds me of my cringiest moments and I have an increasing suspicion that either she's a lot younger than she claims to be, or she's literally Chris-Chan levels of developmentally stunted.

P.S. - Are the heads traced? It looks like literally everything else is really badly drawn.

• Lunacy
Reactions: Kekyoin1488

Kekyoin1488

kiwifarms.net

More info on her?
Well i know a few things comrade:
  1. She has almost 30 years old and as you can guess never had a bf before
  2. Her husbando is the guy from YU-GI-OH since she was a teenager
  3. She is a closed friend with SetoKaibas(the admin of WaifuSoulMates)
  4. She uses fucking GachaLife for making her shitty self-inserts
Also the most cringy things is that she is like a female JediRalts, she is fat but she draws herself thin

El Atrocidad

The pinnacle of mankind
kiwifarms.net

Kekyoin1488

kiwifarms.net
Remember Venom's community? if you don't , i don't blame you tbh Well luckily for me a collaborator from a discord server have spotted one of Venom's "Knights" in a very very naughty place.

Our guy is SleepyEskimo, a die-hard waifuist and personal boyfriend of our lord Venom.

1581969868087.png

In the next pic you will see that our knight is not exactly a saint...

1) Our boy doesn't seem to disapprove interracial hentai, even he apparently likes it...who know if that goes with his waifu too :^ )

Screenshot_1.png

2) Vanilla hentai ig

Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_2.png
1581970128411.png

3) our guy is furryfag or at least has furry tendencies...

Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_2123.png

And some other concerning...pic of our boy's behavior

Screenshot_7.png

Well you can say that is...average at certain point i mean its a waifufag, but since venom has stated that he fucking hates degeneracy and hentai and blah blah so i don't know how he would react after this.

BTW, he still in that server, this post is from yesterday
1581974862239.png

Last edited:

s0mbra

TE but not an RF
kiwifarms.net
Remember Venom's community? if you don't , i don't blame you tbh Well luckily for me a collaborator from a discord server have spotted one of Venom's "Knights" in a very very naughty place.

Our guy is SleepyEskimo, a die-hard waifuist and personal boyfriend of our lord Venom.

View attachment 1149270

In the next pic you will see that our knight is not exactly a saint...

1) Our boy doesn't seem to disapprove interracial hentai, even he apparently likes it...who know if that goes with his waifu too :^ )

2) Vanilla hentai ig

3) our guy is furryfag or at least has furry tendencies...

And some other concerning...pic of our boy's behavior

Well you can say that is...average at certain point i mean its a waifufag, but since venom has stated that he fucking hates degeneracy and hentai and blah blah so i don't know how he would react after this.

BTW, he still in that server, this post is from yesterday
View attachment 1149378
Weird seeing an artist I know show up in some waifufags fap folder, but not surprised.

I really don't know how to take waifufags. On one ha d they ain't hurtin nobody but on the other....

El Atrocidad

The pinnacle of mankind
kiwifarms.net
Apparently the Marnie guy planned his date with his pillow 10 days in advance
aa.png

Oh and someone told on me lol
a (2).png

Gotta love the self importance.
Anyway, here's someone asking the sub about the morality behind jerking off to their waifu
askingtherealquestions.png

The responses are about what you expect
b1.png
haveaseatoverthere.png

Those characters are all like 14 lol

I clicked on the second one's profile for shits and giggles and was greeted by this:
b.png
bb.png
bbb.png

Classy stuff as usual.

Last edited:

BanyaHat

kiwifarms.net
HAHA LOL RIP

So has Nycteris_Moon gotten banned? Did KF do her in? I know it was her Discord leaks/rants about bringthestormwithme that inspired this post: too many details match up, even quoting them almost verbatim.

I'm curious about how the Monika waifuists will be handling themselves with the new rule too. Aren't there about 5 or 6 of them? You'd think their sweet Monika would feel less... special to them? Sort of in a "she's the town whore" kind of way? :thinking:

• Informative
Reactions: RSVP

Kekyoin1488

kiwifarms.net
HAHA LOL RIP

So has Nycteris_Moon gotten banned? Did KF do her in? I know it was her Discord leaks/rants about bringthestormwithme that inspired this post: too many details match up, even quoting them almost verbatim.

I'm curious about how the Monika waifuists will be handling themselves with the new rule too. Aren't there about 5 or 6 of them? You'd think their sweet Monika would feel less... special to them? Sort of in a "she's the town whore" kind of way? :thinking:
Well comrade i will answer
1. She don't care about being banned, since she has her safe-space called WaifuismEmpire
2. About monika...well she is more like a public cum-dump instead of an average waifu , same goes for Ruby(rwby), Miku and any Love Live girl

UsernameRequired

kiwifarms.net
So has Nycteris_Moon gotten banned?
No, in fact she's the spotlight in the discord today. Some elsa waifuist did leave though because apparantly some drama broke out between the two?

I'm curious about how the Monika waifuists will be handling themselves with the new rule too.
They're surprisingly cool with eachother, hang out in vc near daily from what I can tell. Fuck if I ever get in there though so idk if they get along or not.

BanyaHat

kiwifarms.net
No, in fact she's the spotlight in the discord today. Some elsa waifuist did leave though because apparantly some drama broke out between the two?
I saw the Elsa poster who left after his introduction post because he saw there was already an Elsa waifuist and freaked out. It's like they don't realize how popular Frozen is.

And that's... weird about Nycteris again. I know the modpost references her Discord posts because they literally mention someone making threats, spreading rumors, trying to frame someone as a troll, and have them driven out of the community.

Unless the Elsa poster did ALL OF that within the hour between his introduction post and deleting his account, then the mods HAVE to be referring to Nycteris. No one else has done that.

Tags
cringe reddit