Waifus (and husbandos) that we don't get why they're so popular. - Throw quick jabs at popular characters you don't like.

Vlinny Chan

Vlinny is your friend! ~💖
kiwifarms.net
download.jpeg
"She's so relatable u guys!"

download (4).png
No offense to @Monika H. Design is bland. Personality is bland. Oh, she's yandere? Done before and better. She's just so boring to me.

download (5).png
Again, boring design IMO (except if you love pigtails I guess). One of the worst voices in Vocaloid. Has like 2 good songs. Can be summed up as a product of it's time.

download (6).png
The most overrated 2hu of all time. She serves as a mascot rather than an actual character because she does nothing outside of EoSD, yet her theme song (which is average) is probably the only reason why so many people know about touhou in the first place. ̶M̶o̶m̶o̶j̶i̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶

Also, loli.

download (1).jpeg
I originally placed Asuka in this spot of overrated EVA waifus because I hated her in the anime. But then I watched End of Eva and gave it some time before I realized that Asuka is an interesting character aside from the bitchiness and fiery redheads are kinda hot. Thus appeal. Rei is actually pretty forgettable with how robotic she is and doesn't really do anything of note besides being a clone of Shinji's mom and becoming god at the end. She's not even that attractive tbh.

download (7).png
If you like this character, you are literally 12.

download (2).jpeg
Official husbando of autism.
If you are a 14 year old girl and you decide that this is "hot" or "sexy," you didn't even try. Same for all the gay dudes lusting after this 4/10 unfunny sped. Clearly you have shit taste and you should be mocked endlessly for it. All that yaoi art and fanfiction of the dude is not only creepy and gross, but a giant waste of time and effort.

download (8).png
You're just fucking gay, man. No way around it. Now what anime is he/she/they from again?

download (9).png
P E D O B A I T

download (3).jpeg
Whiny bitch. Boring as fuck design. From a meh anime. Her popularity is truly the biggest mystery of our time.

download (4).jpeg
If you like this character, you are literally 12.

Last edited:

Crustyguy

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Asuka, I think people forget the fact that not only is she kind of a bitch, but she's a self-hating mess of a human being who pushes everyone around her away while expecting them to just tolerate it. That's, like, her whole point. Are people really attracted to that kind of emotional hell? Is BPD attractive?

Also she's 14, so wtf.

Overcast

#NotPuppets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess Chie from Persona 4? Even back when I liked the game I didn’t understand why people rank her as best girl when the others were generally more interesting to me as characters.

Also yeah, Monika is a sociopath who got a girl to commit suicide and mentally abuses the others. Why are nerds attracted to that?

• Agree
Reactions: TendieMan

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Last man on Earth
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Asuka, I think people forget the fact that not only is she kind of a bitch, but she's a self-hating mess of a human being who pushes everyone around her away while expecting them to just tolerate it. That's, like, her whole point. Are people really attracted to that kind of emotional hell? Is BPD attractive?

Also she's 14, so wtf.
My theory is that it's the male version of the classic "I can fix him" mentality. Same with Rei, I suppose.

Anyways, I'd say any Pokemon, specifically Gardevoir. I'm looking at you, Jerry.

Aurora

kiwifarms.net
If you're over fifteen and still have an imaginary boy/girlfriend you have a mental illness.

The most annoying I've come across are the bronies and fnaf faggots. I can't imagine why so many people want to fuck a robot in an animal costume or a cartoon tism horse and they used to post about their sick fantasies fucking everywhere. They've thinned out a lot but the impression will always be there.

soft breathing

god has left the building a long time ago.
kiwifarms.net
I don't really get the hype about those 'cinnamon roll' characters.
'Pure', innocent, nice, never getting into a fight and often naive, dumb and just agreeing with people as to not insult/upset them. Their clinginess to the main characters (or in cases of games - the protagonist you play, so basically 'you') in addition is just off-putting to me.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
kiwifarms.net
Either I'm not a "real" Weeaboo, or I'm not "Weeaboo" enough, cause aside from the Doki Doki Literature Club chick and Hatsu Miku, I have no idea who the fuck any of these bitches are.

Only recent thing I've been playing that has good lookin anime chicks in it is a mobile game called Girls X Battle. Otherwise, it's pretty much anything Senran Kagura related.

Tags
None