Waifus (and husbandos) that we don't get why they're so popular. - Throw quick jabs at popular characters you don't like.

Vlinny Chan

Vlinny is your friend! ~💖
kiwifarms.net






That's about 2 years older than the average person with a NGE waifu.
You just reminded me of the amount of people who use XJ9 as their profile picture and shit. Like what's up with that? Obvious answer being that they want some sweet teenage cartoon robot pussy. :islamic rating: I think Randy Stair started the trend.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GigaNiggaKilla

PreferredPenne

Easy to eat
kiwifarms.net
I've always wondered why people are so into Asumi from Samurai Love High School Party Go. Everyone knows that Hikara is the best because her Dan-Dan Dance saved the school from Jintaro's Burning Wrath. Asumi just stood there and did nothing.

And to further illustrate why Asumi is the worst, she tried to steal Takada-kun away from Momo, right before the big beach party. Everybody fucking knows that Takada and Momo are meant to be, and I got so pissed when Asumi tried to pull that shit. She should just get with Sakura like the loser she is.

I wonder if they'll realize I'm shitposting.
 

Vlinny Chan

Vlinny is your friend! ~💖
kiwifarms.net
I've always wondered why people are so into Asumi from Samurai Love High School Party Go. Everyone knows that Hikara is the best because her Dan-Dan Dance saved the school from Jintaro's Burning Wrath. Asumi just stood there and did nothing.

And to further illustrate why Asumi is the worst, she tried to steal Takada-kun away from Momo, right before the big beach party. Everybody fucking knows that Takada and Momo are meant to be, and I got so pissed when Asumi tried to pull that shit. She should just get with Sakura like the loser she is.

I wonder if they'll realize I'm shitposting.
That sounds like an anime that manchildren would actually praise as "the best show of this season."
 
  • Feels
Reactions: GigaNiggaKilla

Doctor Placebo

Franco did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
1591741085062.png

@Vlinny Chan She appeals to depressed incel degenerates because she's a depressed incel degenerate, but with a vagina and she's not morbidly obese or hideous. Trash waifu, but I get it.

That's about 2 years older than the average person with a NGE waifu.
Bro, at this point most NGE fans are aging Gen-Xers and Millenials.

1591741378028.png

Every single one of these bitches. The only one with a somewhat tolerable personality is the blue haired one, but she's clearly designed to be submissive pedo-bait so watching any episodes revolving around her is still super uncomfortable. The guy's a limp dicked bitch to. Absolutely shitty show, that I watched way too many episodes of to see if it would get good (which I think was like five or something, IDK).

That's a pretty popular opinion though.

1591741760823.png

Way too many weeaboos like waifus who act like they're literally retarded. We're talking "brain of a small infant" level. This is just one of the more prominent examples.

1591741921332.png

Acts like a literal retard for her "nice" alter-ego, so see above, but with those yandere traits cranked up to 11. The show lays on her tragic backstory so thick it's completely over the top to get you to feel sorry for her, but at the end of the day she's still a psycho bitch who decides to genocide the human race because she saw the boy she liked with his sister.

I've always wondered why people are so into Asumi from Samurai Love High School Party Go. Everyone knows that Hikara is the best because her Dan-Dan Dance saved the school from Jintaro's Burning Wrath. Asumi just stood there and did nothing.

And to further illustrate why Asumi is the worst, she tried to steal Takada-kun away from Momo, right before the big beach party. Everybody fucking knows that Takada and Momo are meant to be, and I got so pissed when Asumi tried to pull that shit. She should just get with Sakura like the loser she is.

I wonder if they'll realize I'm shitposting.
I honestly didn't realize this wasn't a real show until I read the spoiler. That's how spot on it is.

I actually kind of want Samurai Love High School Party Go to be an actual thing now, and to be as ridiculously stupid and over-the-top as possible.
 
Last edited:

Lilly Philly Burnelli

“Hello Jew! Now turn on the ovens!” Linger longer!
kiwifarms.net
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg
IMG_5680.jpg
One poster on 4chan once said "Chuunibyou is literally a show about girls with autism" and I find it hard to disagree with that sentiment. I remember getting into a verbal fight with my girlfriend at the time that this show was about annoying girls with autism and Rikka is the most annoying and most autistic girl in all of anime...well after Konata in Lucky Star
 

FluffyTehFennekin

IT’S NOT A PHASE, MOM!!
kiwifarms.net
> Sans from UnderTale (he’s a stupid skeleton, how is that “sexy”)
> most monster girls (when taking the half-beast thing into consideration, it can kinda gross, kemonomimis get a free pass though)
> any animal crossing character (again what’s so sexy?)
> Kokichi Oma from DRV3 (nuff said)
> any of the “shota-loids” from Vocaloid (equally creepy fanbase, especially Oliver, he’s 12)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Buttigieg2020

Book Thievery

あっち! こっち!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The most overrated 2hu of all time. She serves as a mascot rather than an actual character because she does nothing outside of EoSD, yet her theme song (which is average) is probably the only reason why so many people know about touhou in the first place. Momoji has more appeal than her.
REEEEE HOW DARE YOU MOCK FLANDRE SHE'S MY CINNAMON ROLL!!!

In all seriousness, I do like her as a character. She's got a tragic backstory, as being locked up in the basement by her petty and immature sister for five centuries tends to take a toll on one's mind. Plus, when paired with the free-spirited tomboyish Marisa, she becomes the cooler older sister Flan never had in Remilia.

I will agree that her theme song is rather overrated, though. Centennial Festival For Magical Girls is a much better song that can be associated with her.
Also, if your argument for why she's shit is because she hasn't done anything in eighteen years, then what the fuck has Momiji done? She's literally never had a line of dialogue in any appearance she's made, nor has any canon personality.

On-topic, if there's any 2hu I don't get the appeal of, it'd have to be Sanae. She's basically Reimu, but more energetic and a weeb, which to me doesn't make up for the fact that she's associated with the Moriya Shrine, whose main goddess:
  1. Attempted to forcefully convert everyone to her denomination of faith.
  2. Nearly destroyed all life in Gensokyo by feeding an idiot bird a sun god.
Sanae is proof that any atrocity you're complicit in will be hand-waved so long as you're hot enough for weebs to fap over.
1591756615250.png
 
Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Vlinny Chan

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
download (3).jpeg
Whiny bitch. Boring as fuck design. From a meh anime. Her popularity is truly the biggest mystery of our time.
Megumin is shit, so I don't really mind Aqua.

1591741378028.png

Every single one of these bitches. The only one with a somewhat tolerable personality is the blue haired one, but she's clearly designed to be submissive pedo-bait so watching any episodes revolving around her is still super uncomfortable. The guy's a limp dicked bitch to. Absolutely shitty show, that I watched way too many episodes of to see if it would get good (which I think was like five or something, IDK).
I liked this shown in middle school and don't really remember it being too long. Alas, I still have a soft spot for it, despite ripping off Maison Ikkoku and Kimagure Orange Road.
 
  • Disagree
Reactions: Doctor Placebo

Vlinny Chan

Vlinny is your friend! ~💖
kiwifarms.net
Also, if your argument for why she's shit is because she hasn't done anything in eighteen years, then what the fuck has Momiji done? She's literally never had a line of dialogue in any appearance she's made, nor has any canon personality.
It was because of the popularity of the OWO meme in comparison of the other being the quintessential "loli that's actually a thousand year old vampire demon" gag, and because she was the first thing that popped up in my head so I just went with it. At least you can pretend that she's legal, looks wise. :optimistic:

Yeah it does sound pretty dumb in hindsight. Whoops.
 

Book Thievery

あっち! こっち!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was because of the popularity of the OWO meme in comparison of the other being the quintessential "loli that's actually a thousand year old vampire demon" gag, and because she was the first thing that popped up in my head so I just went with it. At least you can pretend that she's legal, looks wise. :optimistic:

Yeah it does sound pretty dumb in hindsight. Whoops.
It's all cool. I just figured that, as someone who actually likes the character, I'd explain what the appeal is. At least for me, anyway. Can't speak for the people who draw porn of her. I imagine something else is on their mind...
 

Vlinny Chan

Vlinny is your friend! ~💖
kiwifarms.net
It's all cool. I just figured that, as someone who actually likes the character, I'd explain what the appeal is. At least for me, anyway. Can't speak for the people who draw porn of her. I imagine something else is on their mind...
"Waifu" is just slang for "character I would fuck the shit out of" in a lot of peoples minds. Thats why I'm always suspicious of people that "waifu" lolis or loli-like characters.
 

Doctor Placebo

Franco did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
Megumin is shit, so I don't really mind Aqua.


I liked this shown in middle school and don't really remember it being too long. Alas, I still have a soft spot for it, despite ripping off Maison Ikkoku and Kimagure Orange Road.
Shit taste, bro.
 

Mao Hao Hao

Nyaaaa....
kiwifarms.net
Any of the characters from Death Note (especially Light/Kira)
Most of the cast from AOT (mostly Levi though, his fanbase is huge)
Generally do not understand the appeal for any of them, as looks-wise they are pretty generic/bland to me and personality wise, they are all terrible people who would throw you under a bus if it meant they could get what they wanted.
 
Tags
None