Waifus (and husbandos) that we don't get why they're so popular. - Throw quick jabs at popular characters you don't like.

Dr W

And the streets shall run red with blood
kiwifarms.net
Literally any fucking character that are, to use the weeb terms "tsundere" or "yandere".

The first category is just a frigid bitch who will absolutely never reciprocate, kills conversations, and destroys things to look "distant" in the dumbest hard to get act in history. They might have an interest or something but are so unapproachable any reasonable person would avoid them.

The second category are thermonuclear crazy bitches who will shank you for calling your mother on Mother's day, destroy your property so you have to spend time with them, and are generally fucking bland characters with no personality, dreams, or interests beyond whatever unfortunate bastard happens to be their target.

The worst are characters that flip between these two shit tropes.

2007 Ford Five Hundred

I'm in the fast lane from L.A. to Tokyo.
kiwifarms.net
Takumi Usui from Kaichou wa Maid-Sama!. For some reason, teenage girls seem to love him because he's so perfect and handsome and athletic and intelligent. What they don't seem to realise is that he's a crazy stalker towards one girl and often acts extremely possessive towards her, often referring to her as "his maid" or "his." In addition to this, he's also practically emotionless and spends his days rejecting love confessions from every single girl who dares to approach him, despite the fact that he's worshipped as a god by everyone, despite there being no good reason to do so. To sum up, I don't understand the appeal of this character and it is unlikely that I ever will.
1592170777167.png

Also, this guy.
1592172258090.png

I shit you not, there are tons of "Reader x YandereDev" fanfictions clogging up Wattpad and other similar sites. Don't ask me why so many tweenaged weeaboo girls think their ideal man is a 30-year-old tantrum-throwing virgin who spends more time bitching about "gremlins" than he does working on his game, but I suspect it has something to do with autism.

Because of course, the ultimate heartthrob is a horny manchild with a 2000-page KiwiFarms thread devoted to himself.

Last edited:

Overcast

#NotPuppets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lum is clingy and abusive, so I don't see what people like about her.
Probably because she's barely wearing anything at all. That and possibly people having low self esteem issues, so they'll put up with anything so long as she's physically attractive, which is always a bad way to approach a relationship.

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
Literally any fucking character that are, to use the weeb terms "tsundere" or "yandere".

The first category is just a frigid bitch who will absolutely never reciprocate, kills conversations, and destroys things to look "distant" in the dumbest hard to get act in history. They might have an interest or something but are so unapproachable any reasonable person would avoid them.

The second category are thermonuclear crazy bitches who will shank you for calling your mother on Mother's day, destroy your property so you have to spend time with them, and are generally fucking bland characters with no personality, dreams, or interests beyond whatever unfortunate bastard happens to be their target.

I've made jokes to yandere fans that they should just date a chick with BPD.

PururinSenpai

Mahou Shoujo leads to troonism
kiwifarms.net
1592709730628.png

Probably the most seasonal waifu out there that gets way too much credit for what she's worth. She's either a crazy bitch or the text book definition of a Yamato Nadeshiko.
1592709953180.png

Entire character can be summarized as lol so random "EKKUSUPULOSHON!!!"

Sometimes I wish for the day that the isekai genre dies out so we can have less gimmicky, overly moe waifus. I can't stand characters that only exist to be someones waifu.

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net

There are two types of Tsundere the older ones are the ones who act like a massive bitch because the simp creeping on them can't take a damn hint that they aren't interested * looking at you Keitaro Urashima * I can feel for these ones. Then there's the "modern" Tsundere who treats the guy she likes like shit because reasons. I fucking hate those ones and wish there were anime that dealt with the fallout of that kind of girl. * the girl either goes too far or the protag finally tells her to fuck off I've only seen one web novel do this. *

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Uncanny Valley

NO LIVES MATTER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Takumi Usui from Kaichou wa Maid-Sama!. For some reason, teenage girls seem to love him because he's so perfect and handsome and athletic and intelligent. What they don't seem to realise is that he's a crazy stalker towards one girl and often acts extremely possessive towards her, often referring to her as "his maid" or "his." In addition to this, he's also practically emotionless and spends his days rejecting love confessions from every single girl who dares to approach him, despite the fact that he's worshipped as a god by everyone, despite there being no good reason to do so. To sum up, I don't understand the appeal of this character and it is unlikely that I ever will.
View attachment 1376312

Also, this guy.
View attachment 1376398
I shit you not, there are tons of "Reader x YandereDev" fanfictions clogging up Wattpad and other similar sites. Don't ask me why so many tweenaged weeaboo girls think their ideal man is a 30-year-old tantrum-throwing virgin who spends more time bitching about "gremlins" than he does working on his game, but I suspect it has something to do with autism.

Because of course, the ultimate heartthrob is a horny manchild with a 2000-page KiwiFarms thread devoted to himself.
My ex-friend loved this guy. She also thought Kill la Kill was demeaning to women.

Tags
None