Waiting for Extra Ducksauce to come to my door to carry out his threat (video 11/8) -

MeganDodgedABullet

kiwifarms.net
Ok, just finished a night shift and slammed a coupla beers already, so a quick poast before bed. Just saw he was live so took at look at what the old git was ramblin on aboot....

Feel free to move/relabel whatever. A few quick LOL remarks from the last 20 minutes...

(Sabrina again????) - barely illegal..in most of the world it wouldnt be...but I dont wanna bring it up again...( fuck off you old diddler)

Josh hosting co has deal with cloud flare..told em Id see them in court withim a week ( lol - yeah that is totes how it works...).... I made a lot of noise over the years, mostly noise ( is this a brief moment of clarity/self awareness??), but now I'm done playing....(oooh he's so butch)

TJ is gonna get pl and nl pulled as well...

Even Odder

A Chan'ner Darkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can Tommy be any more exceptional...

Josh hosting co has deal with cloud flare..told em Id see them in court withim a week
Nigger what?
(Thank you for catching this before your z's)

Edit: claims he is going to go to court if kiwi farms aren't down by the end of the week and name some "rainbow people" as witnesses... What the fuck is he even talking about? He is going to bring his unwashed hippie friends to some gay ass court in Arizona to request they remove something from the internet?! For someone who claims to be a veteran of the internet Ole Toots is looking worse than Boomer tier with his delusions

Last edited:
Reactions: NIGGO KILLA

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
If Sgt. Peterson tells Null to take the farms down, what option does he really have other than meekly complying? :story:

YourMom'sBox

True and honest stink ditch
kiwifarms.net
I found it hilarious that quite often he lost his train of thought and got distracted by the bait question in the live chat

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino