Careercow Walking Stomach / Matthew F. Wielgosz - Rail fan who "fears for his life"

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
So, in an effort to separate talk about Len Shaner and our new friend @Walking Stomach, I've made a temporary thread for Walking here.

A quick Reader's Digest version: Walking Stomach started off as a somewhat spergy A-Logger of Len Shaner, then proceeded to attempt to make his own thread about other "lolcow railfans". The thread bombed horribly, as Walking refused to give out the names of said railfans because he "feared for his life" (claiming said railfans would hurt him, or worse, if they found out.)

Walking soon asked for mods to "BAWLEETE MY USERNAME", and proceeded to chimp out when called out on his sperginess, where he responded with more chimping out, then rating posts dumb as revenge, then damage control ("I WAS ONLY JOKING, U GUIZE!").

Rin

Needlessly Bitchy Pigtails Girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given that his spergery was discovered through here, does this count as halal, and therefore need mod permission?

I feel a little bad for him, because you can tell he just does not get the forum. But flailing your autism around is not the way to handle it.

Reflux

kiwifarms.net
Regardless, the argument that Len doesn't attract other lolcows is now voided and false.
To be fair, other railfans (not the foamers) came over pretty early on. We were bound to start picking up the crazies sooner or later.

Since we know that lolcows always return to the scene of the crime, how long do you guys think we can go until @Walking Stomach returns to shitpost here?
I give it no more than a week.

DerSneedstrom

Shocked Mormon of Color, pronouns are fuck/you
kiwifarms.net
I've gotten to thinking. With one of the other foamer parody pages, they were making fun of another guy a lot on there, a guy (probably in his late teens or early 20's) named Alex Gillespie. With the way he was talking, fear of being detected and and saying he was pretty much being laughed off of rail sites several years ago, we may have a match here.

xBzIbkB.jpg

Perhaps if one of the people closer to the scene can either confirm or deny this, it would be appreciated.

UPDATE: This allegation has been disproven. Carry on.

Last edited:

WireSponge

Coolest camel in the desert
kiwifarms.net
I've gotten to thinking. With one of the other foamer parody pages, they were making fun of another guy a lot on there, a guy (probably in his late teens or early 20's) named Alex Gillespie. With the way he was talking, fear of being detected and and saying he was pretty much being laughed off of rail sites several years ago, we may have a match here.

xBzIbkB.jpg

Perhaps if one of the people closer to the scene can either confirm or deny this, it would be appreciated.

Oh god, if that's him then he at least picked an accurate username.

John Daker

That's Amore!
kiwifarms.net

xBzIbkB.jpg

I want to believe.

Edit: But @mike schmidt's knee won't allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.