Careercow Walking Stomach / Matthew F. Wielgosz - Rail fan who "fears for his life"

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walking Stomach

kiwifarms.net
Then why bump the thread in the first place?

And if the answer is going to be "Don't know" or "I felt like it," with no deeper reasoning behind it than that, then maybe instead of shitposting on the internet, you should take this time to sit quietly in the corner examining what motivates you in life.
I wanted to see what other members were going to say. If they didn't respond. I wouldn't care.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guys, @Walking Stomach agrees he's retarded and craves attention:

dcbe31dd868772d34e23dc2207337166.png

WireSponge

Coolest camel in the desert
kiwifarms.net
If they don't respond. Don't care.
You picked the worst time to revive your thread. Now that the teml ban made Shaner less active the Kiwis are going to use you as a diversion. I just thought you should know.
I wanted to see what other members were going to say. If they didn't respond. I wouldn't care.
God, you're stupid.

WireSponge

kiwifarms.net
@Walking Stomach People like you are the reason why Null hates the Shaner thread and everyone in it. Everything he said about Shaner applies to you, and you should take that as a sign to better yourself.

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
We should probably just ignore him and let this thread die. He isn't unintentionally funny or morbidly interesting like some of the tumblrities who come here to defend himself, he isn't the slow burn of Connor, and he isn't as much of a pants shitting spastic as Lenny. Really I just want him to go away because he's bloody annoying.

Walking Stomach

kiwifarms.net
What's so funny about it? Honestly, it isn't. Unless you're amused by people calling you a pervert.
I am a pervert. Not going to deny it. But I'm not going to tell a complete stranger what perverted stuff I'm into. And least I'm not like Shaner. Who was taking photos of middle/high school age girls in my town. He was a friend. After that day. He wasn't. And didn't know about it until he was gone from Steamtown.

We should probably just ignore him and let this thread die. He isn't unintentionally funny or morbidly interesting like some of the tumblrities who come here to defend himself, he isn't the slow burn of Connor, and he isn't as much of a pants shitting spastic as Lenny. Really I just want him to go away because he's bloody annoying.
If you don't want to post on here. Don't.

sugoi-chan

chewing on a stick of cum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am a pervert. Not going to deny it. But I'm not going to tell a complete stranger what perverted stuff I'm into. And least I'm not like Shaner. Who was taking photos of middle/high school age girls in my town. He was a friend. After that day. He wasn't. And didn't know about it until he was gone from Steamtown.

We already know Shaner is a creepy deviant. Pointing out that fact doesn't make you any less of one.

Tell us what shit you're into. I'm curious.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not retarded. But I am bored now.

You agreed with me that you were retarded not even a page ago. Don't lie on the same page that the pictoral proof is on, you retarded attention whore.

He's just going to yowl and beg for attention until we as the hobos squatting in the house shove his flesh into the trash fire for dinner. IE IP ban him.

Walking Stomach

kiwifarms.net
We already know Shaner is a creepy deviant. Pointing out that fact doesn't make you any less of one.

Tell us what shit you're into. I'm curious.
Trains (That hobby has been doing for the last several months.)
Football
Music
Traveling

Null owns the site. He hates the thread because of unoriginal shitposters like you.

No, you're Kengle levels of boring. Speaking of Kengle, I think he's going to contact you sometime soon.
Why would he contact me?

WireSponge

kiwifarms.net
Trains (That hobby has been doing for the last several months.)
Football
Music
Traveling
You're so boring that I don't even care about this. You're practically dove in how generic you are.
Why would he contact me?
Kengle has a history of contacting lolcows for attention. You would get along well with Kengle. You're both so boring you turn around to become interesting instead. Also, you both share computer illiteracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.