Careercow Walking Stomach / Matthew F. Wielgosz - Rail fan who "fears for his life"

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walking Stomach

kiwifarms.net
You're so boring that I don't even care about this. You're practically dove in how generic you are.

Kengle has a history of contacting lolcows for attention. You would get along well with Kengle. You're both so boring you turn around to become interesting instead. Also, you both share computer illiteracy.
If Kengle contacts me. Most likely I will ignore him.

And how am I boring? Please explain.

Last edited by a moderator:

WireSponge

Coolest camel in the desert
kiwifarms.net
And how am I boring? Please explain.
You have no uniqueness as a lolcow. We've seen all of your shtick done better before. The only thing that would be unique about you is how generic you are, but Kengle tops you there. On a side note, Kengle legitimately wants to help you get Kiwi Farms off your back if he contacts you. There's no harm in letting him have someone to talk to for once.:epik:

Reflux

kiwifarms.net
I am a pervert. Not going to deny it. But I'm not going to tell a complete stranger what perverted stuff I'm into.

Remember that talk we had on the Shaner thread about your I HOPE THERE IS MILK IN HER BOOBS comments that show up on your public Google+ page? That have your actual name attached to them?

That conversation would like to have a word with you.
Gee, I wonder why people would get upset if they constantly see comments such as "I hope there is milk in her boobs!!!" and lewd models on their feeds.
Most people don't use Facebook as their fap dump, just FYI.
Which posts to your Google+ page, which is also a social network?

Same concept applies. People don't want to see that shit pop up constantly.

Your public comments attached to your real life name does all the speaking for you, no awkward conversations required.

I'm glad to see that after literally doing nothing but working, sleeping, and doing essential life things for over a week I haven't missed a thing. You're still necroing the thread occasionally and people are still bored and trying to question your logic. Never change.

Walking Stomach

kiwifarms.net
Do you "care" about anything? As far as I can tell you are a soulless lolcow robot gone rogue.
I do care about stuff.

Remember that talk we had on the Shaner thread about your I HOPE THERE IS MILK IN HER BOOBS comments that show up on your public Google+ page? That have your actual name attached to them?

That conversation would like to have a word with you.

Your public comments attached to your real life name does all the speaking for you, no awkward conversations required.

I'm glad to see that after literally doing nothing but working, sleeping, and doing essential life things for over a week I haven't missed a thing. You're still necroing the thread occasionally and people are still bored and trying to question your logic. Never change.
If people see it. And don't like it. I don't care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.