Careercow Walking Stomach / Matthew F. Wielgosz - Rail fan who "fears for his life"

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WireSponge

Coolest camel in the desert
kiwifarms.net

Rin

Needlessly Bitchy Pigtails Girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He rates my posts dumb. Just returning the favor
Dude, pretty much everyone who reads your posts are going to rate them dumb. Because they are dumb. There is very little thought put into them. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. Returning the favor just makes you look dumb AND butthurt.

Why did you think starting a second thread would go well, when the first one you started went so poorly?

Squealer

see website
kiwifarms.net
I once had a friend called Len. We used to fist for ages at a time, about all kinds of butts. Then one day he said, Matthew do you want to suck my ass ?

It was stinky but I climaxed . The first time, he took off all his dickcheeses fucked in front of me, and got a hole. I climaxed in front of him and put his poop in my mouth. It was shitty. After a while, he pooped into my mouth. It was warm and slutty. Since then, we have dicked and butted at least every week.

I like having a great best friend.

AARChannel46

Takin' you to flavortown.
kiwifarms.net
Matt isn't it past your bed time? Or do you have to leave the basement and give your mom a sponge bath yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.