Careercow Walking Stomach / Matthew F. Wielgosz - Rail fan who "fears for his life"

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if you're the most passive-aggressive bitch I've seen (outside of the League community but those are my demons) or if you're just this dumb.

You're not even pants-on-head retarded dumb or extremely arrogantly dumb. You're just dumb, period. No one likes you. No one is interested in you. The only replies you have gotten or ever will get are people just pointing how much of a fucking idiot you sound like.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if you're the most passive-aggressive bitch I've seen (outside of the League community but those are my demons) or if you're just this dumb.

You're not even pants-on-head retarded dumb or extremely arrogantly dumb. You're just dumb, period. No one likes you. No one is interested in you. The only replies you have gotten or ever will get are people just pointing how much of a fucking idiot you sound like.

...the fact I can't tell if you're talking about Stomach Boy here or Brianna Wu really does not speak well for the former...

Since you know my name. And stuff that happen to me on a Yahoo page. Tell me your name in a private message.
If he does what I think he does, this is going to be beautiful.

For us. It'll be more embarrassing shit you've only asked for more of as far as you are concerned, but it'll sure be enjoyable to watch.

EDIT: Thanks for the "dumb" rating, Stomach, because you can't mount a proper verbal comeback I'm guessing. I have to wonder just how many of my "dumb" ratings are from truly exceptional individuals like you...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.