Careercow Walking Stomach / Matthew F. Wielgosz - Rail fan who "fears for his life"

Status
Not open for further replies.

WireSponge

Coolest camel in the desert
kiwifarms.net
When I find somebody worthless or a jerk. And they need help with something. Like if they were in a car accident. I wouldn't help them. One guy I use to work with. If he came up to me and asked to help him to get his kids out of a burning house. I would just keep on going.
This statement is just so wrong I don't even know where to start. This sounds like something Holden would say. That's fucking psychopath behavior. You have an exceptionally low value on life and are truly a terrible person for saying that.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
When I find somebody worthless or a jerk. And they need help with something. Like if they were in a car accident. I wouldn't help them. One guy I use to work with. If he came up to me and asked to help him to get his kids out of a burning house. I would just keep on going.

You would willingly let children burn to death because you got pissy at their father because he was your co-worker?

Congratulations, you just crossed the moral event horizon by confirming you are an irredeemable piece of shit who cares little for human life. Things are about to get much worse for you if you foolishly think sticking around here is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.