• “wait you're really shitting in the yard homie?”

WARDAWG / Nathan Crane

Discussion in 'Internet Famous' started by Null, Dec 22, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

This board may be used for any YouTube content creators and livestreamers big and small. New threads should be made in the Proving Grounds.

• Archive everything! Nail these people to the fucking cross. Learn how to archive everything. I can't stress this enough.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Null (especially if you need to archive content)

Check out the Running Commentary thread for talking about ongoing or upcoming straems.

1. His channels
    https://www.stream.me/wardawgdaddy
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZwP-F1uych1hQi86ZrSO1g

I'm still trying to figure this puzzle out so help me out. I'm writing this on short notice and with time limitations.

A while back I got a mystifying email from someone warning me I was in legal danger, but it's just to get my attention. This email is essentially an OP for WARDAWG written for me and I'd suggest reading it.
    https://kiwifarms.net/threads/2018-11-03-wardawg-legal-read-or-you-are-in-legal-danger.49596/

This email included a lot of information, including a link to this video by some shitty muslim going over how WARDAWG was streaming on Twitch.tv and circumvented bans so many goddamn times the Twitch staff actually got into his chat and begged him to stop coming back. The shitty muslim is concern trolling and his video is garbage, but here it is.

I explore this all live in this stream and it includes a lot of my genuine first reactions to this shit.

I discovered in this video that he was in prison for distribution of meth, but he's out. WARDAWG started commented on my stream weeks after the fact trying to get my attention and I did a stream with him I had to remove from YT because WARDAWG doxes his friend's phone number live on air twice.

Backup
    https://mega.nz/#F!08MGVYLb!b4xsscVBw1d0624LNEoeAg

In this stream he professes his love for me and raps. He announces he's an alien God, the Muhammad of the West, and has a plan to put everyone in a supercomputer.

He's currently trying to build up a viewership and really wants me to stream him but I want him to grow his own audience. He sets his couch on fire, cuts people's names into his arm, and shaves his eyebrows to get people to watch him. I don't encourage people to interact with lolcows but the dude's a genuine methhead and people fucking with him is a flat improvement on his life.

• Winner  x 66
    • Informative  x 22
    • Semper Fidelis  x 6
    •  x 4
    • Like  x 3
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Feels  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    #1 Null, Dec 22, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    Null

Null Je suis une personne folle

kiwifarms.net
  2. You've been making some weird friends lately Null!

• Agree  x 69
    • Feels  x 6
    • DRINK  x 5
    • Like  x 4
    • Winner  x 1
    •  x 1
    The Great Chandler

The Great Chandler "Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"

kiwifarms.net
  3. Bless your heart, null, your dear friend asked you to invite him to the club via thread and you promptly obliged. Please, keep us updated on when the marrige ceremony is going to be scheduled.

• Winner  x 16
    • Feels  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    •  x 1
    BarberFerdinand

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I first interacted with wardawg in early 2016 maybe a few months later. As another chan owner was in his discord server where cp was shared and he openly admitted to having sex with underage girls. He's always streamed on youtube and twitch but as his drug abuse the more daring he got. There was a point where he lit his underwear on fire too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws9fcPNi-nc [skype call where he's with his kid and baby mamma]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGuXmkhl4p8 [ lights his underwear on fire ]

Now i wouldnt say nathan crane (yes that's his real name) is the way he is by drugs. Yes drugs did have a part but it branches from his abusive and toxic childhood. He's been arrested constantly and the only reason he's out now is cause the judge felt bad for him and sent him to some rehab house in hopes of actually getting better.

[​IMG]
    I've been debating on if i should release a documentary on him since our sit down yesterday.

• Informative  x 29
    • Like  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    Littl3boy

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I watched the impromptu stream yesterday and was puzzled as to who this is.
    I'm glad I kept watching (and drinking).

• Like Like x 3
    January Cyst

January Cyst Kick a duck up the arse

kiwifarms.net
  6. He really needs to put on a shirt and clean his fucking room holy shit.

And what's with all the lolcows being from Washington State?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    FatFuckFrank

FatFuckFrank Am I wrong cause I wanna get it on till I die?

kiwifarms.net
  7. Some of wardawg's older videos and content people have made on him:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Nobody4353

Nobody4353 Archivist and Cyber Security enthusiast

kiwifarms.net
  8. So the farms has a new dealer?

• Feels  x 9
    •  x 6
    • Like  x 3
    • Informative  x 3
    • Optimistic  x 2
    uncleShitHeel

uncleShitHeel Akshully a rich sheep farmer

kiwifarms.net
  9. Null I think you got an admirer. Seems Santa thinks you should get your present early this year.

• Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    YayLasagna

YayLasagna I'M BOUNCIN

kiwifarms.net
  10. I'm shipping Null and Wardawg

• Agree  x 20
    • Like  x 3
    • Winner  x 3
    • Feels  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    Moritsune

Moritsune Acquired by T-series

kiwifarms.net
  11. upload_2018-12-22_17-0-39.png
    A pic before he did the hard drugs :^)

upload_2018-12-22_17-5-57.png
    upload_2018-12-22_17-6-27.png
    upload_2018-12-22_17-8-46.png
    I wasnt kidding when i meant that he's been arrested multiple times from 2015-2018
    I would be here all day if i posted his rap sheet
    http://tweettunnel.com/reescrane <<some old tweets
    upload_2018-12-22_17-14-0.png

• Informative  x 16
    • Semper Fidelis  x 5
    • Feels  x 5
    • Like  x 1
    •  x 1
    Littl3boy

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. And there goes my Null - @LagoonaBlue headcanon...

I'm just consoled by the fact that cycle of lolcow life goes on: John Bulla gets locked up, and Wardawg walks out.

• Winner  x 15
    • Like  x 3
    • Semper Fidelis  x 3
    • Feels  x 3
    •  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    Heinrich Himmler

Heinrich Himmler Reichsführer-ᛋᛋ und Chef der Kiwi Polizei

kiwifarms.net
  13. A list of some of wardawg's old accounts migrated from the old thread on him
    All credit goes to @Squire of Gothos for compiling this list

• Informative Informative x 10
    Nobody4353

Nobody4353 Archivist and Cyber Security enthusiast

kiwifarms.net
  14. Here’s a video of WARDAWG asking his son (?) to check to see if his baby’s mama is done rolling a joint, then proceeds to beat her which is visible from the window behind.

• Feels  x 13
    • Informative  x 7
    • Winner  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. yeah i posted that before but wasnt able to embed the youtube vid. He finally is able to speak to his son now ever since then

Here's his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDn2oXDC3Bedw9czGn09fBg
    upload_2018-12-22_17-22-28.png

• Feels Feels x 15
    Littl3boy

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Sometimes I just feel really sorry for Null.

• Feels  x 10
    • Disagree  x 6
    • Agree  x 3
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    TaterBot

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Don’t worry, he’ll neck himself soon.

• Optimistic  x 7
    • Like  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Anyone who streams without a shirt on is clearly unhinged.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre No man fears what he has seen grow

kiwifarms.net
  19. He reminds me of Wario
    you-cant-shut-5c1ed8.jpg
    2018-12-22 18_36_48-WARDAWG _ Nathan Crane _ Kiwi Farms.png

• Winner Winner x 32
    • Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    YourUnclesDad

YourUnclesDad It's nerrver errver

kiwifarms.net
  20. Jesus fuck null. This is probably the dumbest person alive. You sure have some weird friends nowadays. Please start up your own streaming service and make wardawg the flaglolcow. Shit, you could probably setup bots to be in his channel, repeating themselves, and wardawg would literally stream 24/7.

• Agree  x 14
    • Like  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    nvrwastetree

nvrwastetree Identifies as an attack helicopter

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.