Warhammer 40k -

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ngl, I'm actually pretty excited about Ephrael Stern coming back.

View attachment 1215246

Be interesting to see how other Imperials react to her palling around with a Harlequin.
Fuckin finally. I wonder if they will confirm my super-tism theory of her actually being a nascent new Emprah style ultra-human, given the shared origin of "a fucktunne of psykers/basically psykers merging their souls together and then sacrificing themselves to bestow this combined gestalt power on someone" and the same sort of stupidly OP setting defying capabilities they both show

Second Missing Primarch

Guilliman/el'Jonson 2020: Vote or Die, Heretics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuckin finally. I wonder if they will confirm my super-tism theory of her actually being a nascent new Emprah style ultra-human, given the shared origin of "a fucktunne of psykers/basically psykers merging their souls together and then sacrificing themselves to bestow this combined gestalt power on someone" and the same sort of stupidly OP setting defying capabilities they both show
That would be pretty badass. I really am interested to see how much of her lore remains canonical, especially since they announced they were going to reprint Daemonifuge to go with the new model.

• Feels
Reactions: Judge Holden

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net
I'm not a fan of these two packs with cross-faction characters. At least with Valerian and Aleya you could put Aleya in an Imperium army, but what the heck are you supposed to do with a Harlequin?

Inquisitor_BadAss

Karen poster extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
What’s on your painting table right now? Currently working on some kitbashed tarantulas

4B620249-AEDB-4635-90E2-D476D646484C.jpeg

I’m still in two minds to put them on a base or not for purely aesthetic reasons since the actual model doesn’t come with one.

Second Missing Primarch

Guilliman/el'Jonson 2020: Vote or Die, Heretics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What’s on your painting table right now? Currently working on some kitbashed tarantulas

View attachment 1217715

I’m still in two minds to put them on a base or not for purely aesthetic reasons since the actual model doesn’t come with one.

I've got a few last touches to put on my ten-man Deathwatch kill team, then I'm going to go back to work on volkite support squads for my HH Fists army.

Caddchef

Grade - F Destruction
kiwifarms.net
I hate the faces of the sister models and all but I don't expect Ephrael to be beautiful or femme.
She looks like the strict middle aged ladies I've seen and she doesn't look that masculine...
In my opinion the sisters of battle sculpts aren't overly masculine, GW staff painters however have no idea how to paint something that isn't a primaris lieutenant, i've actually seen some very feminine looking sisters built straight out the box by people who deviate their technique, same applies to Escher sculpts in Necromunda.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate the faces of the sister models and all but I don't expect Ephrael to be beautiful or femme.
She looks like the strict middle aged ladies I've seen and she doesn't look that masculine...
Nah dude, that's a man. That's a Blackshield Emperor's Children during the founding of Deathwatch.

ConsoleWarVet

Sorry about my headmate, officer.
kiwifarms.net
This is a giant stretch but does anyone in here have forgefiend ectoplasma cannons taking up space in their bits box? I want to use them to spice up my plagueburst crawlers but no bits shops have had any in stock in months.

That Chris Guy

kiwifarms.net
Having no physical outlet to buy paints from kinda sucks, and I'm not going to buy any of them
only to be charged for shipping that costs a paint in itself. Screw that.

Minor quibble, but I'm bothered that Warhammer TV hasn't done any painting-related tutorials for the last 3 weeks. I hope this isn't a sign of the future, since they could easily replace any redundant videos they could make with special requests like the ones they put in White Dwarf.

Inquisitor_BadAss

Karen poster extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Having no physical outlet to buy paints from kinda sucks, and I'm not going to buy any of them
only to be charged for shipping that costs a paint in itself. Screw that.

Minor quibble, but I'm bothered that Warhammer TV hasn't done any painting-related tutorials for the last 3 weeks. I hope this isn't a sign of the future, since they could easily replace any redundant videos they could make with special requests like the ones they put in White Dwarf.
They probably do the painting/video editing the same day they released the video and i’d hedge my bets the painter probably edited the video as well. So if they aren’t at hq they aren’t able to paint.

There is someone too pure for this world, his name is Henry Cavil:

View attachment 1232562

PC Gamer, Warhammer fan, uber muscles, was literally Jesus. Is there anything this man cannot do?
You just know he has 3 of every custodes model from forge world.

Tags
None