Warhammer 40k -

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
I want to do a knights army.

I shouldn't do a knights army, because it's stupid and everyone will hate me. I'd also have to go Russian / Chinese recasters, because isn't it like $300 a knight otherwise, with a minimum of 3?

But by god, I want to do a knights army.

More specifically, I want to mix together some Admech and Knights and Space Marines and Custodes and Sisters of Silence. Maybe even Sisters of Battle. (I honestly do more collecting and painting than anything else, so my randomly picking up minis for various purposes has ended up with me having a Sapce Marines army on accident.)

Maybe instead of Knights I should go with some of those Forge World Custodes Dreads. Telemon looks stupid powerful, and apparently eats Knights alive.

What Knight house goes well with Stygies 8, fluff wise?

• Feels
Reactions: Tism the Return

Love_Machine011

From golden light I come.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to do a knights army.

I shouldn't do a knights army, because it's stupid and everyone will hate me. I'd also have to go Russian / Chinese recasters, because isn't it like $300 a knight otherwise, with a minimum of 3?

But by god, I want to do a knights army.

More specifically, I want to mix together some Admech and Knights and Space Marines and Custodes and Sisters of Silence. Maybe even Sisters of Battle. (I honestly do more collecting and painting than anything else, so my randomly picking up minis for various purposes has ended up with me having a Sapce Marines army on accident.)

Maybe instead of Knights I should go with some of those Forge World Custodes Dreads. Telemon looks stupid powerful, and apparently eats Knights alive.

What Knight house goes well with Stygies 8, fluff wise?
>Implying the SoS and Custodes wouldn't be insufferable cunts to the astartes and tech priests

Love_Machine011

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Deservedly so. I haven't been keeping up with the Siege of Terra. Have Custodes had the chance to curbstomp a few traitor legions yet?
I'm still in the Horus heresy sadly. But watchers of the throne has given them their due kino. I think I remember hearing valdor gets a few moments in SoT tho.

Second Missing Primarch

Guilliman/el'Jonson 2020: Vote or Die, Heretics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Deservedly so. I haven't been keeping up with the Siege of Terra. Have Custodes had the chance to curbstomp a few traitor legions yet?
The latest book is Saturnine, which I haven't read yet because the limited edition sold out instantly, but as of The First Wall the Traitor Legions had only just seized the Lion's Gate spaceport and had yet to actually crack the main defenses, so the Custodes haven't engaged yet, since they're apparently being held in reserve within the Inner Palace. Even the Imperial Fists, Blood Angels, and White Scars haven't gotten to do much. One of the Custodians did team up with Euphrati Keeler to investigate the Emperor-worshiping cults that sprang up inside the Palace, and the two of them plus Malcador killed a Great Unclean One that managed to slip inside the Palace's anti-daemon wards.

• Informative
Reactions: Love_Machine011

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you've never heard Pete the Wargammer, he is finishing up a series about possible conversion ideas for Chaos Cultists (he'll be finishing with the Black Legion soon):

Certainly interesting and it gave me some ideas regarding how to put some flair into cultist ranks.
But, I'm really waiting to see what his take on Possessed Chaos Space Marines would be.

Last edited:

Love_Machine011

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe the tyrant guard won't be worthless in 9th Ed. Those models are very cool but never see play. They should be Chad's like the hive guard.

Tags
None