Warhammer 40k -

KonradCruise

Thirst Quencher 2077
Oh shit did I miss alpharius the novel?
After being late to the party by a few hours on the uplifting primer release I just scored my copy months later. I hope The Infinite & the Divine becomes available on something that gives me ink stains rather than more eye damage.
I'm looking for more deathwatch content but ive already consoomed the omnibus, is there anything left?

Imperial Citizen

For the Empire!
I mostly collect and paint models; the few times I've been in my local Games Workshop pre-COVID and saw the games being played, I couldn't imagine a less-fun way of spending an afternoon. That being said, I've been building a small army of Praetorians the past couple of months by using Anvil Industries pith helmet heads and IG bodies.

My wife got a set of Intercessors and a Dreadnought and is now painting them up to be Imperial Fists. I've been painting miniatures since I was a kid - starting out with WWII tanks. It is shockingly depressing seeing my wife's Fists look better than anything I've ever painted on her first try.

We've decided on using the One Page Rules system for now. Neither of us have much patience to buy Codexes. We are adapting them for the amount of models she has and to make it more fun for us.

I've also ordered these guys to paint up some Vostroyans.
Look up the 40kgeneral on 4chan’s /tg/. They set up a volafile that routinely posts the codexes and rulebook.

MaskedHussar11

Ridin' down 'tards ain't easy, son.
Finished Painting the Command Staff of my regiment
Command Staff.jpg
Ensign.jpg
Ensign2.jpg

Second Missing Primarch

Rangdan Xenocides 860-930.M31: Never Forget
True & Honest Fan
I mostly collect and paint models; the few times I've been in my local Games Workshop pre-COVID and saw the games being played, I couldn't imagine a less-fun way of spending an afternoon. That being said, I've been building a small army of Praetorians the past couple of months by using Anvil Industries pith helmet heads and IG bodies.

My wife got a set of Intercessors and a Dreadnought and is now painting them up to be Imperial Fists. I've been painting miniatures since I was a kid - starting out with WWII tanks. It is shockingly depressing seeing my wife's Fists look better than anything I've ever painted on her first try.

We've decided on using the One Page Rules system for now. Neither of us have much patience to buy Codexes. We are adapting them for the amount of models she has and to make it more fun for us.

I've also ordered these guys to paint up some Vostroyans.
Your wife is based.

Oh shit did I miss alpharius the novel?
After being late to the party by a few hours on the uplifting primer release I just scored my copy months later. I hope The Infinite & the Divine becomes available on something that gives me ink stains rather than more eye damage.
I'm looking for more deathwatch content but ive already consoomed the omnibus, is there anything left?

Yeah, it was the fastest I've ever seen one of the limited primarch novels sell out. I only managed to snag a copy because I hit refresh on the website at just the right time. Once I get it I'll let you guys know what I think.

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
What I heard is that you can take 2 for every SQUAD of plague marines. Meaning what they give you in a box is what you need to properly kit them.

So any hot takes on the the next preview? The DEAD and the DIVINE?

Pessimistic: The title will mostly apply to AoS, will largely for be the smaller scale rule sets, and a new Dark Eldar sculpt for the upcoming codex.

Optimistic: The Lion.

If he is coming in 9th, it's going to be with their upcoming codex. It's now or he's going to keep NEETing on the Rock.

Love_Machine011

Iron within, iron without.
True & Honest Fan
Pessimistic: The title will mostly apply to AoS, will largely for be the smaller scale rule sets, and a new Dark Eldar sculpt for the upcoming codex.

Optimistic: The Lion.

If he is coming in 9th, it's going to be with their upcoming codex. It's now or he's going to keep NEETing on the Rock.
The divine really doesnt scream dark angels, that moreso sounds like black templars(if we are picking marines)

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
The Dead has to refer to the Zombie model hinted at in the New Years video. Remember the gaunt green guy with the axe?

Rumour is dead refers to a new zombie pirate faction for AoS.

My brain filters out AoS content, even with the sky doorfs and underwater drukari's best attempts at looking cool to me.

I do recall there being a flueretted boot in the advent calendar previews, Sisters are about the only fit for Devine in 40k(except maybe an Ecclesarchy Kill Team?). Orikan doesn't seem to be in need of a new sculpt.

Love_Machine011

True & Honest Fan
My brain filters out AoS content, even with the sky doorfs and underwater drukari's best attempts at looking cool to me.

I do recall there being a flueretted boot in the advent calendar previews, Sisters are about the only fit for Devine in 40k(except maybe an Ecclesarchy Kill Team?). Orikan doesn't seem to be in need of a new sculpt.
Filtering out kino AoS releases to cope with the lack of none space marine content I see? Dont worrry, we all need ways to cope.

Imperial Citizen

For the Empire!
Rumour is dead refers to a new zombie pirate faction for AoS.
I don't think that it would be zombie pirates, unless they give us Vampire Coast.

But remember that one of the early factions for death in AoS was for the zombie models, renamed Deadwalkers. That faction also included the undead wolves and the corpse cart. If anything it is going to be a medieval death theme. Gallows, freshly made corpses, a plague doctor character.

Age of smegma is fundamental for chaos players, specifically daemons. I've also seen plenty of interesting conversions from cow elves, sylvaneth and spongebob-dark eldar. I would never play AoS, but that doesn't mean I have to dislike it.

Love_Machine011

True & Honest Fan
According to a velerak video.

He talked to the same leaker that leaked 9th and the indom box being necron and marine.
And the leaker claims that it is indeed
Zombie pirates(vamp coast?) And primaris helbrect(I'm so smart)

Take that whatever way you want.

Imperial Citizen

For the Empire!
According to a velerak video.

He talked to the same leaker that leaked 9th and the indom box being necron and marine.
And the leaker claims that it is indeed
Zombie pirates(vamp coast?) And primaris helbrect(I'm so smart)

Take that whatever way you want.
Well then if it is vampire coast I would like it to be like the Total War version; all ranged. Would be a great contrast to rest of the death range in terms of playstyle.

And primaris Helbrecht? So we are getting a Black Templar/Imperial Fist codex this summer. Might be a new box set to go along with a chaos release. Lucius? Word Bearers?

Love_Machine011

True & Honest Fan
Man they should just give "Bodyguard" ability to all the unique veteran squads. Its kinda retarded that I have to make "generic" veterans just to hang out with my chapter champion. like let me just use bladeguard. Its literally in their fucking name.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Well then if it is vampire coast I would like it to be like the Total War version; all ranged. Would be a great contrast to rest of the death range in terms of playstyle.

And primaris Helbrecht? So we are getting a Black Templar/Imperial Fist codex this summer. Might be a new box set to go along with a chaos release. Lucius? Word Bearers?
I'm hoping for new Chosen models.
Maybe they can release them as part of the Space Marine Heroes line?