Warhammer 40k -

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
Screenshots_2021-02-27-12-16-48.png

Lol get fucked GW. You can still get Necron halves of Indomitus for $90.

Screenshots_2021-02-27-12-22-18.png

The Space Marines half is worse than expected too. Not terrible if you want the characters, since Bladeguard and Eliminators alone will run you $120, but that's a box of mostly desired units at least, not Necron chaff that people have been kitbashing into canoptek spiders.

Love_Machine011

We go for the eyes. Then the tongue. Then the hand
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1955150

View attachment 1955164

The Space Marines half is worse than expected too. Not terrible if you want the characters, since Bladeguard and Eliminators alone will run you $120, but that's a box of mostly desired units at least, not Necron chaff that people have been kitbashing into canoptek spiders.
Yea but the $60 boxes are multipart kits. $120 for 6 push fits is bull shit.

Inquisitor_BadAss

The only person who fell for Nulls April fools
kiwifarms.net
£95 for Pariah Nexus. I’m actually surprised by this which says a lot about GW. I was expecting £5 tacked on considering the price of the 9th Ed starter.

Polyboros2

kiwifarms.net
I'm seriously considering buying two Start Collecting Vanguard Space Marines when I finish my Elite Box. It's clear that it's too good of a deal for 9th edition and I'll bet when Codex Raven Guard is released, it'll be replaced with a Combat patrol that has, let's say, 5 less Incursors/Infiltrators, Shryke instead of the Lt, and maybe Inceptors for the Suppressors, which sounds ok so let's say they don't come with the plasma option.

Last edited:

iceteayo

kiwifarms.net
I'm seriously considering buying two Start Collecting Vanguard Space Marines when I finish my Elite Box. It's clear that it's too good of a deal for 9th edition and I'll bet when Codex Raven Guard is released, it'll be replaced with a Combat patrol that has, let's say, 5 less Incursors/Infiltrators, Shryke instead of the Lt, and maybe Inceptors for the Suppressors, which sounds ok so let's say they don't come with the plasma option.

Codex compliant chapters are not getting supplements or codexes maybe they might get a box release.

StevieLasVegas

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1955150

View attachment 1955164

Fuck all of those prices

Thundermania

Nick Fuentes is a glowing homosexual
kiwifarms.net
YOUR PRIMARCH GOT KILLED BY FULGRIM.
FULGRIM.
That is strong logic but I also like the black colour scheme without being an emo or being a raging retard...... plus I really really hate robes and the coldly logical Iron Hands wouldn’t dress themselves in such faggotry. Plus their arch-enemies are the biggest scum-humping monsters in all of 40k.

Love_Machine011

We go for the eyes. Then the tongue. Then the hand
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Im gonna lose my fucking mind if we get another necromunda release before we get another none marine model.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, Fulgrim’s mentally fucked sons are the most repulsive thing in 40k (including the Daemonculaba), I read Fulgrim over the weekend and was throughly pushed away from Slaanesh.
The Daemonculaba is probably one of the most disgusting things employed by a traitor legion.
If you had described it to me without telling me who made it, I would have guessed The Emperor's Children (especially Fabius Bile), the Word Bearers, or even the Death Guard were the ones responsible for it.
The Iron Warriors would probably be at the bottom of the list along with the Night Lords and Alpha Legion.
It's so out of character for them, yet isn't at the same time.
On one hand, the Iron Warriors revile the concept of daemonic possession to the point where they would cut off limbs that were warp-tainted and replace it with a prosthetic part.
On the other, they don't mind using daemon engines as tools in their armies.
I also can see the whole "automated process" to make "ready-made" Space Marines as something Perturabo and the Iron Warriors would be willing the experiment with. Just not in this fashion, though.

Polyboros2

kiwifarms.net
The Daemonculaba is probably one of the most disgusting things employed by a traitor legion.
If you had described it to me without telling me who made it, I would have guessed The Emperor's Children (especially Fabius Bile), the Word Bearers, or even the Death Guard were the ones responsible for it.
The Iron Warriors would probably be at the bottom of the list along with the Night Lords and Alpha Legion.
On one hand, the Iron Warriors revile the concept of daemonic possession to the point where they would cut off limbs that were warp-tainted and replace it with a prosthetic part.
I also can see the whole "automated process" to make "ready-made" Space Marines as something Perturabo and the Iron Warriors would be willing the experiment with. Just not in this fashion, though.

In The Gate of Bones there is an Iron Warrior that worships all 4 of the Chaos Gods, probably from being close friends with a Word Bearer, is slowing being warped to being one with his tank. He finds the rest of the Iron Warriors rejections of the gifts of Chaos to be hypocritical as Perturabo clearly accepted them in his demonhood, but they still fight along side each other.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes and that’s why you should play them. Probably the best looking chapter out there if you model them correctly.
What I like about them is they're basically an arm of the High Lords of Terra. They're thoroughly unheroic secret police with a misplaced sense of honor and are thus among the least Mary Sue of all Chapters.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
I don't know, it's kinda appropriate with how much it's spartan and devoid of any extended meaning. Like, the more religeous legions would have a great ceremony with each child being put inside the demon woman. Instead it's basically a laboratory where children are worked until they outlive their usefullness and then dumped into wombs. Plusthe legionnaires that have noticable mutations are just aborted into a sewer. The aborted children themselves only seem to be slightly weaker to chaos rather than dying outside the eye or being mindless savages.