Warhammer 40k -

Love_Machine011

We go for the eyes. Then the tongue. Then the hand
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do you mean? Is that art from the upcoming codex or something?
This is the catachan devil. It has been theorized that it, and many other species in the galaxy, are actually ancestors of early scouting Tyranids life forms that appeared long before behemoth. If you compare the old and this new design of the catachan devil, it has become more tyrannic.

Zebedee

Lives under beds, feeding on fanta stains.
kiwifarms.net
The imperium is literally filled with propaganda. It's almost all propaganda.
This.

Without it, the imperium would fall apart quickly. Maintaining the minds and hearts of its populace is their Achilles heel, so to speak.

Even guilliman has started catering towards the imperial cult in his speeches, as he knows shit will go south if people start losing faith.

Love_Machine011

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Pretty fucking cool.

xusLCbQ6EJxrY18u.jpg

Snekposter

Hiding from the Frontier fallout.
kiwifarms.net
While the namesake might be one of the most destructive warlords in the setting, Shahan’s quick to let us know “there’s nothing to fear from Abaddon despoliator. They’re harmless.”
'Armless, more like! Either way, par for the course of ol' Abby.

Inquisitor_BadAss

The only person who fell for Nulls April fools
kiwifarms.net

Love_Machine011

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like it's a slow week. At least we get to see belakor tomorrow.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am grateful that GW hasn't released anything I care about since the Slaanesh Battletome, and hasn't hinted at anything except for vague rumors of an upcoming Tyranid Codex. Consooming all this bullshit is most exhausting.

Imperial Citizen

For the Empire!
kiwifarms.net
Palatine stats just dropped. BS and WS of a cannoness, rest of her stats are the same as the other Sisters characters.

Her aura is a re-reoll wound rolls of 1, 6 inches, for <ORDER> units.

No use of the word CORE, so looks like Sisters are getting a new codex just yet.

Second Missing Primarch

Rangdan Xenocides 860-930.M31: Never Forget
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Double post because I'm chaotic like that. Be'lakor is here, with parts to make him 40k.

View attachment 1979128

That is unironically one of the best models they've produced in the last few years. Taking all bets: are we thinking he'll cost the same as a mega-gargant, or will they say "fuck it" and kick the price up over $200 US?

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
That is unironically one of the best models they've produced in the last few years. Taking all bets: are we thinking he'll cost the same as a mega-gargant, or will they say "fuck it" and kick the price up over $200 US?

Factoring in his pylons and big plinth, I'd guess the silent king is about as much plastic as this demon prince I've never heard of. I'd guess they'd charge about as much.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net

He's significantly bigger than an Imperial Knight while also being significantly more detailed.

1615233437243.png

How much is a big knight again?

1615233486762.png

Yeah, he's at least $170. I'd say $200+, easily.

Last edited: