Warhammer 40k -

iceteayo

kiwifarms.net
If anything I do not think Gatekeeping is working since we frankly get something like /r/Sigmarxism who THEMSELVES push for gatekeeping as well. Warhammer twitter itself is a leftist hellhole of “hot takes”.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
The only thing stupider than goose-stepping around the store to celebrate a good roll is bitching about it on Twitter for SJW points.

I'm also just gonna point this out: 6 different gaming stores in his area and he's had problems at all of them? As the saying goes, if you ran into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you ran into assholes all day, you're the asshole.
I want to know where the fuck he's find "fascists" in fucking SWEDEN? If he was complaining that he was constantly running into Muslim immigrants out on recognizance after raping an entire household, including the pets, I could believe he was finding that in Sweden, but "fascists" in Swedish gaming stores?

He's got to be deranged, especially since I've since seen him claim "The Left called out Biden for saying 'Japanese boy!', but the Right never called out Trump for saying 'China virus!'" I genuinely hope anyone in his area is very intentionally gatekeeping him.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But this totally happened because the Nazi are everywhere.
View attachment 2114322
It really seems like the guy just has a huge hate boner for 40K especially and Warhammer in general.
View attachment 2114325
Also lol of course he was Swedish
A meme that has permeated all my tabletop gaming is that when I'm dominating my opponent (or being dominated in turn), I would make a loud whip-cracking noise and shout 'Yer name's TOBY!'

Of course, I would never do that in public.

Thundermania

Nick Fuentes is a glowing homosexual
kiwifarms.net
At my store I got called the “CIA Nigga” cause for a local tournament I claimed to be debuting a Word Bearers army and a few of my opponents built counters to Possessed blobs. They were so sure, I had shown painted models, teased vehicles......... and naturally debuted an Alpha Legion army, with several disguised operatives in Word Bearer red. They called me a spook.

Imperial Citizen

For the Empire!
kiwifarms.net
At my store I got called the “CIA Nigga” cause for a local tournament I claimed to be debuting a Word Bearers army and a few of my opponents built counters to Possessed blobs. They were so sure, I had shown painted models, teased vehicles......... and naturally debuted an Alpha Legion army, with several disguised operatives in Word Bearer red. They called me a spook.
That honestly sounds like an Alpha Legion plot; hint that Word Bearers are coming so the armies set up strategies to deter the zealous legionaries only to be shot at from afar by a Legion that sees faith as a tool for deception. How well did you do?

Thundermania

Nick Fuentes is a glowing homosexual
kiwifarms.net
That honestly sounds like an Alpha Legion plot; hint that Word Bearers are coming so the armies set up strategies to deter the zealous legionaries only to be shot at from afar by a Legion that sees faith as a tool for deception. How well did you do?
I took them by complete surprise, no blobs. no summoning shenanigans all the shit that CSM are infamous for I didn’t do. Pure Marine focus, nice and fluffy. These guys had never played against the Sons of the Hydra and to my credit I did make to the finals. I was undone by the fucking Imperial Fists which I got a laugh out of.

I have used the tactic to this day, I’ve pretended to be Emperor’s Children, Iron Warriors and even Grey Knights. With this any CSM unit I paint is an Alpha Legion operative. Helps that the Alphas have an actual rivalry with the Word Bearers (the faction I first pulled this trick with) and it lets me paint whatever I want. I just leave a little AL transfer underneath the base.

Hydra Dominatus.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I took them by complete surprise, no blobs. no summoning shenanigans all the shit that CSM are infamous for I didn’t do. Pure Marine focus, nice and fluffy. These guys had never played against the Sons of the Hydra and to my credit I did make to the finals. I was undone by the fucking Imperial Fists which I got a laugh out of.
The irony doesn't escape me.

Capsaicin Addict

Dancing on the ashes of history.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I have used the tactic to this day, I’ve pretended to be Emperor’s Children, Iron Warriors and even Grey Knights. With this any CSM unit I paint is an Alpha Legion operative. Helps that the Alphas have an actual rivalry with the Word Bearers (the faction I first pulled this trick with) and it lets me paint whatever I want. I just leave a little AL transfer underneath the base.

Hydra Dominatus.
I'd have fucking bought you drinks just out of sheer admiration. That's meta as hell and I love it.

Cpl. Long Dong Silver

Mad Lad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I liked 1d4chan more for the “hobby” aspect. It was great for conversion tips, creation tables, obscure chapters and generally all the advice you need when making your own corner of the 41st Millennium.

Glad I made /my guys/ when the site still existed.

So long 1D4chan. (Here’s to You starts playing)
I'll miss pages like the one on Autek Mor aka Moonman

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Coming back to 1d4chan and SJWs...

1619397498410.png

1619397508791.png

1619397551044.png

1619397594608.png

They're trying to add Norn Queen Alexis to the recommended video channels list, but immediately after adding her they switched to SJW buzzword soup for her description and the edit war has been going on for a month or two now, off and on.

Only time I have ever seen her show up is various attempts at shoving wokeshit into 40k, but maybe I just haven't watched any of her videos. Of course "a LGBTQA+ (fucking hell just say gay) and Women friendly atmosphere" suggests the worst kind of psychotic dyke or troon, so...

Edit:

Not a troon. Clearly, she has something important to say, which is why she needs to show her tits off on her Twitter avatar. And every other picture of her on social meida. So, a twitch whore?

1619397824061.png

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Coming back to 1d4chan and SJWs...

View attachment 2119022
View attachment 2119023
View attachment 2119024
View attachment 2119031

They're trying to add Norn Queen Alexis to the recommended video channels list, but immediately after adding her they switched to SJW buzzword soup for her description and the edit war has been going on for a month or two now, off and on.

Only time I have ever seen her show up is various attempts at shoving wokeshit into 40k, but maybe I just haven't watched any of her videos. Of course "a LGBTQA+ (fucking hell just say gay) and Women friendly atmosphere" suggests the worst kind of psychotic dyke or troon, so...

Edit:

Not a troon. Clearly, she has something important to say, which is why she needs to show her tits off on her Twitter avatar. And every other picture of her on social meida. So, a twitch whore?

View attachment 2119038
"Unboxing videos."
1619401356754.png